cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

RE: Empties - 2019

Empty box full. Some were accidentally tossed before I took a picture, but there is still a nice selection here. Some of the same pictures appear on the mask of the week thread. The Sephora hemp mask didn’t do much for my skin type. Waso night mask is AWESOME! Luckily I already have a backup from a Sephora gratis (thanks Sephora!!!)

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

I’m amazed when I see everyone’s empties.  So much variety wow.  

Wonderful empties @Weetart ! I have the Waso on my list.

excellent empties @Weetart 👍

excellent empties @Weetart 👍

@Weetart WOW! You got through a lot! 

Best,

Rebecca

Re: Empties - 2019

LovesLoves

Shout out to @missjeanie for the skiin studio mask!! Thank you so much 💕

LikesLikes

Lots of great sheet mask empties @lmaster! I’ve wondered about the Neogen micellar water but have a feeling it won’t do the same job as Bioderma! 

@itsfi thank you, I received it as a sample in ipsy, it's not a huge sample, so I really couldn't tell any difference between this one and all the others I've tried 😆

looks like a pretty good ratio of loves to likes @lmaster !  I still need to try out the Skiin Studio!

@missjeanie I love biocellulose masks, so this was another great choice!

Monthly empties, YTD total is 149 yay!!! 😁

Still can't believe 6 months have passed.

LOVES!!LOVES!!

Spoiler

Absolute favorites :

Sephora Collection Dry Clean Instant Dry Brush Cleaner Spray

Verso Reviving Eye Mask

Glow Recipe Watermelon Mask

Peace Out Acne Healing Dots

Sephora Collection Solid Brush Cleaner

Sol de Janeiro Bath Bomba

Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist

Dove Clinical Protection

New faves :

Dr Dennis Gross Marine Dew It Right Eye Gel : The lightest yellow tinted eye gel I’ve every tried. It made my undereyes look refreshed and not as puffy without that heavy eye cream feeling.

Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste : Smells like fresh rose petals. Gives a nice exfoliation to the scalp and your hair feels instantly clean, thick and volumized from the roots.

Ole Henriksen C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme : Loved the texture in-between a cream and a gel, it applied nicely. Noticed brightening the morning after.

Animalz Otter Mask : Loved the refreshing feeling of this sheet mask. My skin was so hydrated afterwards.

Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask : Beside the scent which I think is really strong, I was amazed by the results. My pores looked great and my skin looked clearer in general (like there was less blackheads). Definitely recommend for oily skins.

LikesLikes

Spoiler

Creme Shop Elf’s Workshop : Liked it, but too a long time to absorb completely.

Sunday Riley C.E.O. Serum : I was SO impressed with the results, really brightened my skin. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the texture, too creamy for my skin type, made me look a little oily.

Marc Anthony Grow Long Miracle Treatment : Loved the way it made my hair feel, my curls looked gorgeous when air dry. Don’t know if it really helped grew my hair lol I only had 2 uses out of this little sampler.

Too Faced Primed & Peachy Primer : Looove the blurring effect. This is one of my favorite collection from TF. My only con is that it doesn’t work with every foundation, but once you find a good combo it’s very good.

Dr Brandt Vacuum Cleaner Pore Purifying mask : Made my pores look clean and smaller. It has an intense chemical-ish scent.

Korres Body Butter in Guava : Loved the texture of the cream, even though it is thick it sinks in really well. The scent wasn’t a favorite of mine, smelled like extra sugary candies.

Nope..Nope..

Spoiler

Dollar Store Jumbo Cotton rounds : My goal is to use up all my cotton rounds and buy reusable ones. I didn’t like these, the cotton was soft but so flimsy it balled up and I kept getting cotton in my eyes.

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation : I liked the medium-full coverage, but it looked so powdery… I’ll try another one of these sample with an hydrating primer!!

Wander Beauty Lift Off Purifying mask : It separated into a weird red oil and a thick purple paste. I think my sample was exposed to some heat or something.. Anyways I didn’t like the way it applied. A thin layer was impossible to peel off and if I added more product it was impossible to dry down.  

Wow! Your YTD empties for the first half of the year are spectacular @ellem24! Love those Peace Out! Acne Dots - they're amazing! 

Thank you so much @itsfi I do count my foils and sheet masks though so it helps 😉

I didn't care for that wander beauty mask either @ellem24 🙄

I didn't care for that wander beauty mask either @ellem24 🙄

Re: I didn't care for that wander beauty mask either @ellem24 🙄

Right ? @lmaster If there's no results I don't see the fun in peeling stuff off my face 😅

Here are my June Empties full of LOVES, LIKES, MEHS, and NOPES!IMG_0436.jpg

Spoiler

Tree Hut Tahitian Vanilla Bean Shea Sugar Scrub - Love the product, just not this scent. Earth Therapeutics Green Tea Hydrogel Under-eye Patch - Not enough serum, so it felt like I was tugging to get them off. Soap & Glory Drop in The Lotion - Lovely and refreshing coconut scent in a lightweight moisturizer. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrogel Mask - Love the way my skin feels after using it, but this mask doesn’t stay on properly. Garnier Moisture Bomb Super Hydrating Mask, DearPacker Lily Honey Sheet Mask, Clarisonic Radiance Brush Head, Curlsmith Scalp Stimulating Booster, TonyMoly My Shea Share It Mask Sheet - I hope these come back for the holiday season! Dove Powder Invisible Solid, Deva Curl Melt Into Moisture Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask - I did like how my hair felt, but the price of the full size has me on the fence. The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Face Mist, Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose 2 – Minute Magic Mask - I love the scent and how my hair feels after rinsing out the mask. I always leave my masks on for 30 minutes, so I don’t know if that makes a difference. I hope they start selling this in full size! Mamonde Narcissuss Flower Lab Essence Mask, Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment, Sephora Almond Foot Mask - I leave them on for hours, and my feet feel amazing. I only wish the booties were bigger. They always rip when I put them on! No 7 Revitalising Hydrogel Eye Masks - These gave me everything the ET masks didn’t. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer - Very lightweight and builds up to a medium coverage. The downside is like other NARS products I’ve tried, it makes the pores around my cheeks look enlarged throughout the day. Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate, L’Occitane Raspberry Delicious Lip Scrub - I’m in love after just one sample! I’m savoring my other sample because I don’t need lip scrubs at the moment, but I only want to use this one. It has a liquid-gel texture that make it so easy to spread across the lips, and I assume it won’t dry up in the jar like other lip scrubs I’ve tried. DevaCurl Low-Poo Delight - I liked the light citrusy scent and that is free of sulfates and silicones, which is why I purchased it. This shampoo is advertised for wavy hair, but it still seemed to work on my coily hair. Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Spray, TonyMoly I’m Honey Mask Sheet, Morphe Continuous Setting Mist - I love how fine the mist is with this! Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner - This toner is so rich it could double as a toner and an essence! E.L.F. Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths - I keep these at my vanity and use them to clean makeup off my hands or to clean spills. I would not recommend them for your face if you’re sensitive to fragrance. Ulta Beauty Makeup Remover Facial Towelettes for Sensitive Skin - I use these as my on-the-go washcloths to remove cleansing oil. They are large, soft, fragrance free, and perfect for my sensitive skin. NYX Pigment Primer - This is a dupe for my HG Smashbox 24 Hour Eye Primer! Sephora by OPI Brush-On Cuticle Oil – Decent product, but towards the end it was hard to squeeze out the oil. Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara - I've heard this is hit or miss, and it was a definite hit for me. I like how full and thick my lashes looked both alone and especially when I used a lash primer. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Overnight Gel Mask - There is probably enough for 2 applications if you’re willing to store the pod in a ziplock bag. I was not, so I slather it on my face and neck, and was rubbing in product for a while, even after letting it sit for 20 minutes. I like that it worked with my moisturizer and didn’t pill like other sleeping masks I’ve tried recently. Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine, Benefit Browvo! Conditioning Primer, Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask – This is from my PTR Mask Mashup Gratis. I used this as both a sleep mask and a wash off mask. It didn’t wow me either time. Benefit Boo Boo Zap! – I didn’t use this often, so it lasted a pretty decent amount of time. The downside is the application process can be a little messy. Dusk LORAC Light Source Illuminating Primer, Dawn LORAC Light Source Illuminating Primer, Bittersweet / Anarchy / Jilted Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencils, Adore Cosmetics Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion, Sun Goddess NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator, Bvlgara Omnia Coral, Gucci Floral - I didn’t expect to like this after sampling Gucci Bloom, but I loved this fragrance, and I will definitely add it to my rotation.

This is an impressive lot of empties @sephoraaddict918! 🙂 Love the mini review.

Thanks for the mini reviews, @sephoraaddict918 .

@sephoraaddict918 Impressive collection of empties!

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @sephoraaddict918 ,

This is a very impressive set of empties but am I the only one that loves when you finish a stick of deodorant? 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Empties - 2019

Mask and a couple sample empties. All good. I was particularly impressed by the Murad AHA/BHA cleanser. I have enough foaming cleansers for a year, but this is near the top of the list along side Tartes cleanser which @lmaster and I have agreed is fab for combo oily skin folks. The Yehwadam serum sample was way awesome and I have ordered a couple of their sheet masks as a result .

1 Reply
testing