Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: I didn't care for that wander beauty mask either @ellem24 🙄

Right ? @lmaster If there's no results I don't see the fun in peeling stuff off my face 😅

Re: Empties - 2019

Here are my June Empties full of LOVES, LIKES, MEHS, and NOPES!IMG_0436.jpg

Spoiler

Tree Hut Tahitian Vanilla Bean Shea Sugar Scrub - Love the product, just not this scent. Earth Therapeutics Green Tea Hydrogel Under-eye Patch - Not enough serum, so it felt like I was tugging to get them off. Soap & Glory Drop in The Lotion - Lovely and refreshing coconut scent in a lightweight moisturizer. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrogel Mask - Love the way my skin feels after using it, but this mask doesn’t stay on properly. Garnier Moisture Bomb Super Hydrating Mask, DearPacker Lily Honey Sheet Mask, Clarisonic Radiance Brush Head, Curlsmith Scalp Stimulating Booster, TonyMoly My Shea Share It Mask Sheet - I hope these come back for the holiday season! Dove Powder Invisible Solid, Deva Curl Melt Into Moisture Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask - I did like how my hair felt, but the price of the full size has me on the fence. The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Face Mist, Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose 2 – Minute Magic Mask - I love the scent and how my hair feels after rinsing out the mask. I always leave my masks on for 30 minutes, so I don’t know if that makes a difference. I hope they start selling this in full size! Mamonde Narcissuss Flower Lab Essence Mask, Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment, Sephora Almond Foot Mask - I leave them on for hours, and my feet feel amazing. I only wish the booties were bigger. They always rip when I put them on! No 7 Revitalising Hydrogel Eye Masks - These gave me everything the ET masks didn’t. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer - Very lightweight and builds up to a medium coverage. The downside is like other NARS products I’ve tried, it makes the pores around my cheeks look enlarged throughout the day. Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate, L’Occitane Raspberry Delicious Lip Scrub - I’m in love after just one sample! I’m savoring my other sample because I don’t need lip scrubs at the moment, but I only want to use this one. It has a liquid-gel texture that make it so easy to spread across the lips, and I assume it won’t dry up in the jar like other lip scrubs I’ve tried. DevaCurl Low-Poo Delight - I liked the light citrusy scent and that is free of sulfates and silicones, which is why I purchased it. This shampoo is advertised for wavy hair, but it still seemed to work on my coily hair. Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Spray, TonyMoly I’m Honey Mask Sheet, Morphe Continuous Setting Mist - I love how fine the mist is with this! Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner - This toner is so rich it could double as a toner and an essence! E.L.F. Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths - I keep these at my vanity and use them to clean makeup off my hands or to clean spills. I would not recommend them for your face if you’re sensitive to fragrance. Ulta Beauty Makeup Remover Facial Towelettes for Sensitive Skin - I use these as my on-the-go washcloths to remove cleansing oil. They are large, soft, fragrance free, and perfect for my sensitive skin. NYX Pigment Primer - This is a dupe for my HG Smashbox 24 Hour Eye Primer! Sephora by OPI Brush-On Cuticle Oil – Decent product, but towards the end it was hard to squeeze out the oil. Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara - I've heard this is hit or miss, and it was a definite hit for me. I like how full and thick my lashes looked both alone and especially when I used a lash primer. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Overnight Gel Mask - There is probably enough for 2 applications if you’re willing to store the pod in a ziplock bag. I was not, so I slather it on my face and neck, and was rubbing in product for a while, even after letting it sit for 20 minutes. I like that it worked with my moisturizer and didn’t pill like other sleeping masks I’ve tried recently. Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine, Benefit Browvo! Conditioning Primer, Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask – This is from my PTR Mask Mashup Gratis. I used this as both a sleep mask and a wash off mask. It didn’t wow me either time. Benefit Boo Boo Zap! – I didn’t use this often, so it lasted a pretty decent amount of time. The downside is the application process can be a little messy. Dusk LORAC Light Source Illuminating Primer, Dawn LORAC Light Source Illuminating Primer, Bittersweet / Anarchy / Jilted Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencils, Adore Cosmetics Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion, Sun Goddess NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator, Bvlgara Omnia Coral, Gucci Floral - I didn’t expect to like this after sampling Gucci Bloom, but I loved this fragrance, and I will definitely add it to my rotation.

This is an impressive lot of empties @sephoraaddict918! Smiley Happy Love the mini review.

Thanks for the mini reviews, @sephoraaddict918 .

@sephoraaddict918 Impressive collection of empties!

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @sephoraaddict918 ,

This is a very impressive set of empties but am I the only one that loves when you finish a stick of deodorant? 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Empties - 2019

I totally love the Ole Henriksen C Rush Brightening Gel Creme. This was my second bottle and it was a 750 point reward, yay! I love that it is so hydrating to my parched skin and does not clog my pores. I look glowy. In the morning when I apply it, the bright, orange scent makes me happy. Will re purchase for sure. TO Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 is another one I will re purchase. This was my first bottle. I feel like it hydrated my skin and also LOCKED the moisture in. Sadly, I could not use it under makeup as it balled-up. But I loved it at night before bed. Unscented and very effective. Oh and that low, low price; I love that for sure.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Two items I adore! Great job on finishing them @christyrc 

Great empties @christyrc! I'll have to look into that OH cream; it sounds wonderful!

@christyrc Love those items. Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

I don't feel like I made it through very much this month; it's like I'm on the brink of finishing up several things and this month just didn't push them over the edge.

I'm just decluttering this.  I used it a couple of times and I think it's one of the most pathetic excuses for a "detox mask" that I've ever used.I'm just decluttering this. I used it a couple of times and I think it's one of the most pathetic excuses for a "detox mask" that I've ever used.These were just OK with the exception of the Elemis Superfood; it was actually awful.  It smelled like a slug that crawled into a smelly sock and died.  It definitely didn't belong on my face.These were just OK with the exception of the Elemis Superfood; it was actually awful. It smelled like a slug that crawled into a smelly sock and died. It definitely didn't belong on my face.The "happy empties".  And can we all appreciate that after TWO YEARS I finally made it through a Butter Bronzer?!The "happy empties". And can we all appreciate that after TWO YEARS I finally made it through a Butter Bronzer?!

Wow @CookieGirl1, good job on the Butter Bronzer! Feels good to get through a product. That Elemis item sounds ... ewwww! But your description had me cracking up. Sounds like there will be more empties to come this month.

June.jpg

My June empties:

Love-
Wyld Konjac Sponge
Prada Candy

Ok-
Yours Truly Madly In Love Bubble Bar
Equate Wipes
YTP Kale + Green Tea Cleanser
Pure Sugar Scrub
Tea Tree Oil Foot Mask

Hate-
Nail Mask.

No Opinion-
Korres Black Pine Sleeping Oil
Korres Black Pine Nigth Cream
Nars Eyeshadow Base

Destash- Wax Cubes- Horrible Smell.

Total-69

Great job on the empties @Samtian!

@Samtian You did great this month! 

Best,
Rebecca

Empties - 2019

all loves this week 😍❤️

So nice to have all loves in a week and look at all those sheet masks! Great empties, @lmaster! Smiley Happy

That you so much @itsfi 😍

Last of June empties:

empties.jpg

Spoiler
I've switched from the Aveda to Sachajuan and my hair has responded well. Took awhile to use these up, won't be repurchasing but might be an option for my daughter as she gets older. Absolutely love the consistency and herbal scent of the La Mer, probably my favorite product of theirs. Of course I am not going to repurchase, but a girl can dream Smiley Happy Love the Lavanila but trying some other brands for kicks. The Andalou, meh. The best part about it is the natural ingredients. 

empties2.jpg

Spoiler
This was a very slow week for masks. The Frudia has a floor cleaner scent, it was not pleasant, although it fit quite well. Both WF masks were awesome and repurchases. The Sephora Coconut rubberizing mask has an amazing coconut scent, wasn't the best; it cracked and didn't peel all that well. The Hey, lo mask is the second I've tried from this company and love love love. Sweet tomatoes, it smelled delicious! Fit great and gave my skin some serious love. Need to try the broccoli one next.

Good to know about the Andalou @eshoe ! I see it pop up at my local winners often and the ingredients are appealing, but I’m hesitant to pick something up if I can’t return it once opened (bless you Sephora return policy)

Don’t buy it @cianni. Lots of other beautiful rose masks out there🌹!

4 Replies