cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: how's to see how you feel about the yttp! @sonnydee I've...

well, at least it not going to waste @eshoe good thinking .😊

Re: Empties - 2019

Finally posting some empties from the last couple of weeks. Found several products through foils or DS that I've already purchased full size.Volition is a staple. The Lancer and Dr Jart are new loves. I like the IT eye cream but not sure about buying FS.Volition is a staple. The Lancer and Dr Jart are new loves. I like the IT eye cream but not sure about buying FS.

The Tatcha and Bliss are 2 I may purchase, but the other 3 are no for now.The Tatcha and Bliss are 2 I may purchase, but the other 3 are no for now.

I keep meaning to try that Volition sunscreen @yankeefaithful. I picked it up at the end of the year but haven’t reached for it...yet. I may try to switch back and forth between it and my mineral sunscreen. 

love seeing your empties @yankeefaithful

love seeing your empties @yankeefaithful

@yankeefaithful  I have a sample of the lancer, is it harsh on your skin? 

@jen81  This was the Nourish. I have the Polish too. I was able to get several DS in a kit. I also love the oil, which is unusual, since my skin is on the oily side. The Polish is a great exfoliator, but I have to be careful and not overdo!!! The Polish will last a long time!! I hope that helps!!😊

RE: Empties - 2019

My February empties! Loved everything except the F.A.B. Face wash, boscia mask, and rodial face mask which were all just okay.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@samkeaysxo  I've looked at those quo face wipes a few times but just haven't needed any when I'm there.  Good to hear a review on them!  Great empties!

ooooo that candle @samkeaysxo

ooooo that candle @samkeaysxo

Nice work @samkeaysxo! That candle looks like it smelled amazing!

Great job, @samkeaysxo!  I'm torn on trying Rodial products. They seem to be popping up everywhere, but I read mixed reviews. Thanks for the feedback.

2 weeks of empties 
LovesLoves

LikesLikes

OkayOkay

FoilsFoils

you really got through some products! @jen81

you really got through some products! @jen81

@jen81What did you think of the Pixi sheet mask?  I haven't heard any reviews since they've come out!

@missjeanie I like it a lot. Mask fit good and stayed put. Only left on for about 10 minutes before bed. I would normally leave on longer but was tired. Skin felt plump and hydrated. Sealed it with Belif moisturizing bomb. Skin was soft and hydrated the next day.

Thanks so much for the review!  I'll need to keep an eye out when I'm in the states or look for a sale up here!  Sounds like one I'll need to try! @jen81 

Weekly empties 

Spoiler
I fell in love with the Sisley hydra global anti-aging moisturizer, but after seeing how much this costs full size...ummmm yeah not sure if 255$ is worth it 😮 I liked the momande mask, but it does contain "good" alcohol, I still want to avoid any alcohol so, I'll stay away from this and the age defying collagen mask was nice, but it contains a paraben 🙄 disliked the patchology clean af cleansing wipes..I didn't realize it says AF on the packaging, I have a 12 year old daughter that doesn't need to see this, so that alone, I will not repurchaseLovesLoves

LikesLikes

DislikeDislike

@lmaster, That Sisley moisturizer sounds nice but that price point does not. 😲 Love that coconut ceramide sheet mask!! 🥥 

@itsfi I really don't know how that's justifiable! I had to get a few more of those masks 😉

Oh my goodness @lmaster. Don’t let her browse the Tom Ford fragrances🙄

Right! @eshoe  😂

testing