cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

great empties! @sockmagnet love the kitty paws 😍

great empties! @sockmagnet love the kitty paws 😍

Re: Empties - 2019

Oooh, Tatcha! Their Indigo line is good. 💕 What moisturizer do you switch to when the weather warms up, @sockmagnet?

I agree!  Indigo is great.  I have perpetually dry skin (especially with business travel) so I use it year round.

@kelloua, ohhhh, that would be great for business travel; will have to remember that. Did you see Tatcha launched a new moisturizer? It's OOS already; I'm hoping there will be a promo or foil samples later.

I did not.  I will admit wedding planning gave me tunnel vision but now I'm hitched and SO ready to get back to regular life.  Probably better I didn't see this though as I realized while packing for my trip that my backup stash has gotten a bit out of control.  Moisturizer tends to be one of those things I stock up on when I'm looking for things to buy to get the good GWPs so I'm a bit overstocked.

Congratulations @kelloua!

@itsfi I'm not really set on anything in particular yet, but I will be trying out the rosehip oil from Trilogy and some overnight sleep masks. My skin is too irritated by the cold to try anything new right now. 

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@sockmagnet Those are cute little feets! Good kitty!

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@christyrc except he's only interested because he likes the smell of the sheet mask serum... moments later I had to scold him for trying to lick the empty packets >_>

I think this is my first empties post because I happened to run out of everything at once and have nearly reached VIB status by restocking!

CB4B07BF-3FCF-4009-8BC6-999A0F0B5A17.jpeg

Both DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum and DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum are nighttime staples. Both have been restocked. 

I'm probably on at least my fifth tub of FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads

The Sunday Riley CEO serum wasn't my favorite, and I couldn't wait to finish it so I could go back to using OLEHENRIKSEN - Truth Serum®

I was lucky enough to get RMS BEAUTY - Champagne Rosé Luminizer as gratis a while ago, and it's the first highlighter I've ever finished! I just opened my replacement today. 

After years of using Anastasia brow products, I thought I'd give Glossier Boy Brow a try, and after using it almost daily for a couple of months, I had to place another Glossier order. 

@txcatx Thanks for sharing! I am also loving the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads. Thanks for sharing your thoughts 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@txcatxGreat set of empties!  Which type of brow products were you using before the boy brow?  I'm a pencil girl but have been contemplating grabbing a brow product like this to use on "non make up" days... even though there's still some makeup lol

@missjeanie For years, I used Anastasia Brow Wiz and maybe a clear brow gel, but since I have naturally thick brows (and need to get them tamed regularly more than anything), I realized that Boy Brow was pretty much an ideal product for me. It's so easy to use, and it does lightly fill in the couple of sparse spots that I have.

@txcatxI like it!  I think this might be exactly the type of product I'm looking for!  I have fairly full brows myself, I really only lightly fill them with a pencil and often find myself wishing half way though the day I had a spoolie to just spruce them up a bit.  I'll have to look into glossier a bit more!  Thanks so much for the feedback!

love these products @txcatx

love these products @txcatx

@txcatx the retinol eyesrjm is on my list to try after I run out of my Kate Somerville retinol eye cream. Love the FAB pads for gentle exfoliating. 

@txcatx great set of empties here! These are products I like or have wanted to try. Glossier  Boy Brow is one of my favorites and the FAB Radiance Pads are great! Was there anything in particular you didn’t like about the Sunday Riley CEO serum? 

@itsfi The CEO serum was fine, but I think I just like the texture of Truth Serum more? It's hard to put my finger on it. I do like the Sunday Riley vitamin C face oil, though.

Got it! Sometimes we just have a preference for a product. Thank you @txcatx! 😊

Oooh I may need to give the Glossier Boy Brow a try @txcatx! I’m finally getting around to trying some of their products, I’ve heard only good about this.

Empties - 2019

Weekly empties. Too soon to tell if the foot mask peels off like it's supposed to. When I woke up the next day, I had a small spot but nothing since.....🤔 I think the liner still had life but it's not dark enough, it cant be built up, & the liner part started bending 😝🤤 so it was difficult to use if you wanted lines at all. I hope next week is better. I wrote why the other stuff was less than stellar on the foil sample challenge thread so I won't repeat! but feel free if you have questions!

testing