cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@SnugglePuggle94 The Amika dry shampoo is my favourite formula!  Glad you loved it!

Wonderful empties @SnugglePuggle94! The Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mLis one of my go-to moisturizers! The amika Perk Up Talc-Free Dry Shampoo 5.3 oz / 189 mLis one of favorites as well ๐Ÿ™‚

@SnugglePuggle94 Thanks for sharing your great empties:)

Best,

Rebecca 

Re: Empties - 2019

Empties from the past 10 or so days

(ps, Iโ€™m doing a daily sheet mask self imposed challenge - hence the larger then normal amount of masks!)

Spoiler

Notes about some loves: 

• Korres cleanser - this smells amazing and cleanses while moisturizing. The only bad thing is there seems to always be some moldy buildup on the bottle? I keep it in my shower (which I know some people are very against) but Iโ€™ve never had this issue with any other bottle. 
  • Kiehls Glow Formula - I cant wait to buy this! Itโ€™s a primer / super duper sheer coverage cream that gives the most subtle glow. Itโ€™ll be perfect for summer. 
  • Deep sleep pillow spray - Iโ€™ve deep dove into the world of pillow sprays and this one was so fantastic. I had the best sleep the nights that I used this! Iโ€™m working through a couple more but will probably purchase full size once I have finished those. 

Masks

• These were all pretty good! I had one dud but I must have thrown the packaging away. So far Iโ€™ve had a really good experience with Facetory sub so hopefully that keeps up. 
  • Oh, the finger mask! Gifted from the wonderful @eshoe! Such a cool idea but I think I needed a friend to help me put on the last 2, lol. Most of them fit a little big but my thumbs mustโ€™ve larger than normal. Really cool idea that did make my cuticles nice and soft

ADC8DEFD-967A-475D-B90C-B97376C49C0A.jpegB10A60FA-AC40-4CC5-AA32-E1DE6653E824.jpeg

lots of loves with those sheet masks ๐Ÿ˜ @scott1201

lots of loves with those sheet masks ๐Ÿ˜ @scott1201

Re: lots of loves with those sheet masks ๐Ÿ˜ @scott1201

Yep! ๐Ÿค— looks like we had a lot in common, @lmaster!

@scott1201 we are on some sort of masking love opposites warp, @scott1201...everything that was just ok for you was a love for me, and vice versa! Odd about that Korres, I have it too but havenโ€™t noticed any build up. I wonder if humidity plays a big part๐Ÿค”

Ooooh good point about the humidity! I bet that is it! Iโ€™m bad about turning my fans on in the bathroom and itโ€™s already pretty humid here anyway. 

Also, funny about our masking Twlight Zone! I knew you loved that Whole Foods mask which I, admittedly, donโ€™t really like but it wasnโ€™t bad ๐Ÿ˜‰ funny how preferences can be so different! @eshoe

@christyrc - eshoe had a good point about the humidity! Wonder if that is it?

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@scott1201 Yes! What is with that Korres bottle??? Mine does the same thing. I always imagined it was gunky Makeup residue. Now I realize I donโ€™t touch it with makeup residue on my hands. Iโ€™m gonna relocate my bottle now. ๐Ÿ˜

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Iโ€™m glad itโ€™s not just me, @christyrc! Itโ€™s probably a good match for mildew since it has the lid with grooves on the sides

January empties:Loves โค๏ธLoves โค๏ธNopesNopes

@keana1 Something about an empty toner bottle is SO satisfying hahhaa

Did you ever try this toner @cianni ? Itโ€™s so great! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ 

@keana1 you love the buffet? or is that a nope?

@keana1 you love the buffet? or is that a nope?

Re: @keana1 you love the buffet? or is that a nope?

I love the Buffet, itโ€™s full of peptides @lmaster ! Itโ€™s one of my favourite serums โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ. A 30ml bottle ( 1oz ) can last for a few months, the key is to use only 3 drops for the entire face ( eye area included ) and it wonโ€™t pill ! 

That's exactly how I use every serum @keana1 one drop per cheek and one in the center of my forehead and pat it all in. I'm loving the ordinary buffet too just started using it about a month ago and it's half ish gone. Loving how light weight it is too ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—

Itโ€™s my HG serum @lmaster ! I canโ€™t go a day without using it ( twice a day ) ! I love it so much that I have 3 backups! Itโ€™s my drug of choice LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚! Best of all, itโ€™s so inexpensive for a multi-peptide serum โฃ๏ธ

@keana1 oh totally agree. Love it

End of the year, start of the new... Empties ready for the trash!

The favorites:All loves that have been or will be purchased again.All loves that have been or will be purchased again.

The meh gang:All of these were ok, just not any "wow" factorsAll of these were ok, just not any "wow" factors

The dislikes:These did not work for me at all.These did not work for me at all.

@quspork What awesome empties! I am loving all the skincare. 2019 for me is going to be more about skin!

Best,

Rebecca 

1 Reply
testing