cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Got it! Sometimes we just have a preference for a product. Thank you @txcatx! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oooh I may need to give the Glossier Boy Brow a try @txcatx! Iโ€™m finally getting around to trying some of their products, Iโ€™ve heard only good about this.

Empties - 2019

Weekly empties. Too soon to tell if the foot mask peels off like it's supposed to. When I woke up the next day, I had a small spot but nothing since.....๐Ÿค” I think the liner still had life but it's not dark enough, it cant be built up, & the liner part started bending ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค so it was difficult to use if you wanted lines at all. I hope next week is better. I wrote why the other stuff was less than stellar on the foil sample challenge thread so I won't repeat! but feel free if you have questions!

@sonnydee I used this a while back. I thought it was going to work out great, but it actually didn't do very much at all.

the foot peel @Samtian? I started peeling the day after &...

the foot peel @Samtian? I started peeling the day after & now I'm even peeling between my toes! I already bought 2 more at Tjmaxx this week. maybe I just had a lot that needed to peel. ๐Ÿค”

Re: the foot peel @Samtian? I started peeling the day after &...

@sonnydee Maybe mine was a dud or expired. It had a small section that started to peel but that was it. And my feet were in major need of peeling. Glad it worked for you!

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you @Samtian. I'm having a hard time keeping my 5 year old son from peeling more! He's so intrigued by it!๐Ÿ˜“ I'm relaxing on the couch & he uncovers them & wants to talk about/look at them๐Ÿ˜…

@sonnydee Haha that sounds like fun!

Beware the foot mask, @sonnydee๐Ÿ˜‰ 

have you used this foot mask? @eshoe

have you used this foot mask? @eshoe

Re: have you used this foot mask? @eshoe

No, @sonnydee, Iโ€™m afraid the Starskin will be my first and last exfoliating foot mask! Please let me know how you like it in another week, I would love to know!

@sonnydee I hope the foot mask doesn't freak you out ๐Ÿ˜‰

@sonnydee I hope the foot mask doesn't freak you out ๐Ÿ˜‰

Me too., it did make my feet softer but still wondering h...

Me too., it did make my feet softer but still wondering how big/if there is going to be a mess with my feet! I'm glad hubs is going out of town he has a foot thing (don't like dingy/hard feet, so it may freak him out)

I was on a mission to use up some foil samples this month:

This Bath & Body Works candle is one of my absolute favorites!  These were the best empties of the month.This Bath & Body Works candle is one of my absolute favorites! These were the best empties of the month.Meh.Meh.

Love the color to your Stila lip!! Bioderma is a great product (introduce from Birchbox now in Target) and Belief is so great for my dry skin type!

ooooo you love that candle?? @CookieGirl1 I just bought i...

ooooo you love that candle?? @CookieGirl1 I just bought it ๐Ÿ’• good job using your products up!

Re: ooooo you love that candle?? @CookieGirl1 I just bought i...

@lmaster it's probably my favorite Christmas candle scent.  Ironically, I'm legit standing in a 5-mile long line at Bath and Body Works for their annual Candle Day Sale and I'm buying another one, lol. 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @CookieGirl1 patience is a virtue 

@lmaster  at the rate this line is moving I'm going to be oozing virtue. 

Oh honey!! @CookieGirl1 I'm so sorry you have to stand there!! I know it is not fun! 

@CookieGirl1 Wow good job!! I have a box of foil samples but Iโ€™m always so scared my face will go on strike if I try a bunch at once. Did you have any issues when trying them?

2 Replies
testing