From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78458 Members
  • 6799 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Beauty Ice Breakers
|
Re: Beauty Ice Breakers
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Hehe thank you @CorgiMommy 殺 hope you get to try and provide us with a few tips?!?! ...read more
Hehe thank you @CorgiMommy 🥰 hope you get to try and provide us with a few tips?!?!
Recent images from this conversation
Help
|
Re: Help
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Mine is the lala cream I actually made a post on it
Mine is the lala cream I actually made a post on it
Concealer recommendations
|
Re: Concealer recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Kavannah Dior Backstage Concealer or Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum C ...read more
@Kavannah Dior Backstage Concealer or Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum Concealer Y2
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @ather Thank you very much  ...read more
@ather Thank you very much 😀
Tips for Building a Comprehensive Makeup Collection
|
Re: Tips for Building a Comprehensive Makeup Collection
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Nice tips @bbjsbb !, This would be excellent for BIC University  ...read more
Nice tips @bbjsbb !, This would be excellent for 🏫🎓BIC University 🎓🏫
Hi guys
|
Re: Hi guys
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi guys I hope everyone's day is going great. I decided today to elaborate a little more on my mua side career using this platform ...read more
Hi guys I hope everyone's day is going great. I decided today to elaborate a little more on my mua side career using this platform . I finally decided to open a YouTube Channel after always doing makeup as a routine hobby lol . On my channel you’ll also find vlogs, lifestyle videos, fashion, routines, cooking + other videos about my life I invite you to Subscribe Follow and please leave a comment I'll give you a shout out with no doubt 🥰 link will be attached below if not just type in KMVLOGS6 you'll find it .😍🥰🤗❤️ https://youtube.com/shorts/NpUlMnBF-AY?si=cN0wqkcsfGbq-PGS wish me luck 🙏🏻.
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie I agree! I’m trying new things less and just using what works! ...read more
@missjeanie I agree! I’m trying new things less and just using what works!
Mascara
|
Re: Mascara
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @108316 You've got some gorgeous lashes! You should post this on the mascara's page as a review, it looks gorgeous! ...read more
@108316 You've got some gorgeous lashes! You should post this on the mascara's page as a review, it looks gorgeous!
Good blushes
|
Re: Good blushes
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @108316 I haven’t tried Rare beauty cream blush. I did try the liquid blush and it wasn’t a favorite for me. A lot of members on h ...read more
@108316 I haven’t tried Rare beauty cream blush. I did try the liquid blush and it wasn’t a favorite for me. A lot of members on here do love the Tower 28 blush. If you want a 2 in one pan and don’t have a budget PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo is amazing. I have owned it in several colors.
Please follow SportyGirl125
|
Re: Please follow SportyGirl125
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy Aww thank you for your kind words ❤️ ...read more
@CorgiMommy Aww thank you for your kind words ❤️
99,384 Posts