cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The UnNude Lip Challenge

Unnude_2.jpg

If you're on BeautyTalk, you're probably well-aware of the nude lip trend and may even own a handful (or three) of these shades. While I love the trend, I still can't seem to find my "perfect nude" so I am very excited to start talking more broadly about UnNudes! UnNude lip shades offer a spectrum from standard nude shades to more bold, neutral shades. These are the mauvy brown, deep chocolate, rose-goldy-earth toned neutral shades and they come in a variety of finishes (matte, metallic, creamy and shiny). 

Here's the challenge: rock an UnNude lip look between Monday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 28th. No requirement on how often to post but I'm going to try for every weekday! 

Keep in mind, this challenge overlaps Valentine's Day so I am also challenging you to change it up by wearing a bold neutral instead of the typical red. (Hint: red is not an UnNude!)

Check the spoiler for examples of some of UnNude shades. Can't wait to see your take on neutral lips!

Spoiler
Unnude_1.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the timing. This challenge will run through the end of February so keep the UnNude looks coming! 

Re: The UnNude Lip Challenge

@EvangelineDamon This is so stunning and you have such a perfect pout! On me patina sadly turns gray toned. I agree I want more of the minis but they seem to do odd sets where either the shades are too dark or too nude. 

Day 4 - MJ Le Marc liquid lipstick in Shush, Blush. I really enjoy this formula, very comfortable on the lips and long lasting even though it does not set matte or is transfer proof but it does wear off evenly by the end of the evening.

Screenshot_20170210-003439.jpg

What a perfect color on you, @Anewxa ! Very pretty!

It's a very pretty colour on you @Anewxa . I Swatched it in store a few days ago and now it's on my soon to buy list.

Yes get itttt @fatimamummy! 

Posting  WED-THU nudes since I missed yesterday!  Anyone dying to wear their red lipstick.....Yet??? hahahah!

Wed- Went to get my teefers polished so I just wore Buxom Dolly as lip color with EL Fig as lipliner. 

WED-MU-2.jpg

Spoiler
MK- WED1.jpg

Thu- I was trying Buxom Whipped in Centerfold.  It was too light and kinda greasy so I tried to fix it with EL Fig and still was not working so I added TF Melted Matte Sell Out.  I think this made it better!  Lol!!

THU-MU-2.jpg

Spoiler
THU-MU-1.jpg

@wheeeee - YES!!!  I am missing my reds and berries!  I really do dislike nudes/unnudes on me.  I don't mind wearing them occasionally, but this day in/day out crap has got to go!

ahhahaahah!  @Titian06

@wheeeee. These are gorgeous colors!  That green eyeliner is divine! ❤️

@Tamara76

Yes!  Love color eyeliners so much! 

They are pretty much the same.  I think Sephora's (top one) might have a little more punch, tho! 

Again, sorry for the lack of makeup anywhere other than my lips! Just one of those weeks where sleep is taking priority, cant seem to get myself out of bed early enough to get ready! Also, pretty sure there is a red volcano on my forehead peeking out from behind the hair I strategically placed to hide it 😉

This is NARS Audacious in Anita

Spoiler
20170209_230203.jpg

This pic was taken beside a lamp late around 11pm so i feel like it skewed the colour a little bit more towards the beige-y side. In real life there is more of a warm pink undertone pulling through it that the artificial light is washing out

@unfungirl, @fatimamummy, @KatieBT you gals are too kind! Thank-you, it has definitely taken me time to accept it all, but now that i'm rounding 30 i'm really digging the 'i-dont-give-an-eff' attitude about what other people think! Definitely gave way too many effs in my youth, thats for sure! Thats another reason I love this boord, so many amazing, fearless women embracing what they love and embracing each other as is! 

@EmmyLove  you have the nicest skin and your eye color is gorgeous! this color suits you so well, it's so much pinker on me!

@EmmyLove Girl, Your own skin is beautiful ! I agree with Katie, This lipstick alone is so gorgeous on you.

@EmmyLove you need nothing else, this color is perfection on you! 

Anita looks lovely on you! I need to remember to use mine 🙂

Same! @myumew!  Anna gets the most love out of all of my Audacious Lipsticks, but seeing how pretty it looks on @EmmyLove reminds me that I need to wear it more often! 💋

Dose of Colors Truffle, it's an awesome go-to lip colour when I don't know what to wear!

Feb9-Minimal.jpg

Beautiful!

Bite lip pencil #12, Bite Amuse Bouche lipstick Cava

20170209_165830.jpg

I love this, @angel7594 ! So many pretty colors in that line. I wish I liked that formula...

1,045 Replies
testing