Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

TOO FACED LIP INJECTION COLOR BOMB

Has any one used these? I just noticed them and was wondering what they were like and do they stay on well.s1533470-main-grid[1].jpgtoo-faced-lip-color-bomb-lip-balm-candy-burst-d-00010101000000~272861[1].jpg

Re: TOO FACED LIP INJECTION COLOR BOMB

Ahh I am so curious about these too!!!! The gorgeous bright red one is positively screaming my name - might not be able to resist...must.... hide... wallet!

I know it looks like all these colors are so pretty. I'm probably going to buy some right along with ya when you have a color screaming your name what's a girl to do?...... BUY IT!Smiley Tongue

I am sooo curious about these too! They're not at my local Sephora Store yet and I was just tempted to place an order online for it. I'm trying to figure out if that tip is a sponge applicator or if its more of a balm texture.

<3 Melissa

@melissabt- I know that's what I was wondering if the tip was like a sponge or was it the actual product.

Hi ladies! I too want to try these new pencils! They're sort of like a crayon/pencil format but not a sponge (which would be pretty cool!!)  I'd like to try them and see how intense that plumping-tingling action really is. I was an avid Lip Venom user so this shouldn't be too intense. Smiley Happy I'd like to try Candy Burst and Eastwood Red!

Too Faced - Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I really want the Coral Pop!

<3 Melissa

i looked it up and it seems to be getting bad reviews. i was tempted to try it but now i'm not so sure.

How does the plumping/tingling action work?  Is there something in the product that makes it tingle?

Eastwood Red looks amazing! I can't decide whether to just go for it or try to wait to see one in person first.

@Rikkie. I know what you mean! I tried looking for swatches online but, I think its too soon because, no one has any good swatches yet. I think I might take a trip to the store after work to check them outSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa

The store I was at recently doesn't have the Kat von D powder foundation yet either, I'll have to check a different location and see if it is available here at all yet. Let us know what you think if you get to check them out!

Since I don't live near a Sephora one of you ladies come back and give us the verdict on it if anyone gets to swatch them or have the chance to test them.Smiley Happy

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos2
  • s1533470-main-grid[1].jpg
  • too-faced-lip-color-bomb-lip-balm-candy-burst-d-00010101000000~272861[1].jpg