Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

Mark your calendars BICers, July 29th is a beloved beauty holiday - itโ€™s National Lipstick Day! Sephora is helping us celebrate by sending gratis some Community members, and we canโ€™t wait for you to show us what that is right here in this thread.

Thank you @TeamBIC for this generous gift Heart 

Looking to amp up the festivities? Be sure to check out the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes for your 1 of 15 chance of winning a $200 Sephora e-Gift card:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/National-Lipstick-Day-Sweepstakes-Enter-to-Win-One-of-Fi...

Excited to see yโ€™all sport your favorite lippies xoxo

In the meantime, what do you think it will be?

nationallipstickday.jpg

Re: ๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

@faeriegirl Wow...I wonder if we all got the same thing or if there are going to be varieties of it?  Congrats on this gratis!

@faeriegirl Omgomg! I love everything about this! @TeamBIC The presentation is just making me swoon! ๐Ÿ˜

Wow! This is a great set of lip products @faeriegirl. Enjoy! 

I THINK I have this arriving tomorrow?? I think! It's coming from a company I haven't heard of before... I'll be at a wedding so I won't be able to see until Sunday, but I cant wait!!!

Maybe it's.... Hmmm... The new Bite Beauty Mini Bite-Sized Favorites Power Move Lipstick Sugar Buns/Juniper ?!?!?! Whether this mini kit or any of the new colors, that would be fun!

@sabrinas @Itโ€™s the same company Sephora uses to send us gratis. 

@SportyGirly125 I havent received gratis in a while so I forgot! But I'm positive it is that ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@sabrinas @I think itโ€™s a Sephora collection lippie that was mentioned below.  I get mine tomorrow so we shall see 

@SportyGirly125  Oh I meant im positive that the company the box is coming from is the gratis one! Lol, about the lippie, I am not sure, just threw a guess out! Regardless what it is, Ill be happy.

My favorite lipstick is the HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick in the color Bold Red. It has such easy application and always has my red lip poppin! It will forever be my go to for a red lip!

Ooh itโ€™s exciting to have some more lipstick day fun. My first guess would be Urban Decay Vice Hydrating Lipstick - but that might be wishful thinking because a few of those shades are on my โ€œlikeโ€ list for next time I place an order. My second guess would be Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm 

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick Refill Nude Romance 

its funny I didnโ€™t buy this product myself my sister bought it and I used it and fell madly in love with it!! I couldnโ€™t stop reapplying it because of how soft and beautiful it was on my lips. I received so many compliments on it โค๏ธ one of my favs from her collection! 

Thanks @Mcakes for the thread!  And @TeamBIC  for giving us cause to celebrate one of the very best holidays!

Could it be the SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Blush Blotted Matte Lipstick 11 Cuddle Time ?  I wonder what it means that I kept typing "Lip Lush"  instead of "Lip Blush?"๐Ÿ˜‚  It wouldn't be far from the truth to say that I "imbibe" frequently in lipstick purchases, so the name would fit. ๐Ÿ˜‚

This was my guess as well, @Ispend2much6 @SportyGirly125. A package from good ol' VivaBox Solutions is arriving tomorrow so we'll see ๐Ÿ˜„

@quspork   I always know there's something good coming when I see Vivabox in my UPS account.

Yes, @Ispend2much6! It's almost like a little Christmas in July!

@Ispend2much6 I also think this might be it. Mine is coming on Saturday. 

@SportyGirly125  Mine too!  I'm so excited!

๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for starting this, @Mcakes!  @TeamBIC is always so good to us for National Lipstick Day!

Oooh great idea for a thread, @Mcakes! I am so excited, no matter what it is, I just appreciate that @TeamBIC shares the lipstick love with us ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿฅฐ

1,560 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos116
  • nationallipstickday.jpg
  • 0EE532FD-9A0A-4776-8495-2C30A6DC673A.jpeg
  • YSL-Insurgent Red, Fenty-Underdawg, Sephora Collection-Candy Love, Charlotte Tilbury-Pillowtalk
  • IMG_20210723_162057459.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210724_182024722.jpg
  • 56B55EFD-82B8-493A-8B7D-A1495550E550.jpeg
  • B24EB202-E212-4DBB-A695-BF2435CE81CE.jpeg
  • 179C6019-6C36-486A-91D9-2FA045E49AC3.jpeg
  • B41830EB-6368-43FF-B2B4-66B052309A70.jpeg
  • The cutest box!
  • inside box.jpg
  • Neglected lips
  • Pampered lips after the Agave scrub