Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

πŸ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 πŸ’„ Gratis Thread

Mark your calendars BICers, July 29th is a beloved beauty holiday - it’s National Lipstick Day! Sephora is helping us celebrate by sending gratis some Community members, and we can’t wait for you to show us what that is right here in this thread.

Thank you @TeamBIC for this generous gift Heart 

Looking to amp up the festivities? Be sure to check out the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes for your 1 of 15 chance of winning a $200 Sephora e-Gift card:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/National-Lipstick-Day-Sweepstakes-Enter-to-Win-One-of-Fi...

Excited to see y’all sport your favorite lippies xoxo

In the meantime, what do you think it will be?

nationallipstickday.jpg

Re: πŸ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 πŸ’„ Gratis Thread

@eshoeThank you!  It certainly was very kind of Sephora to gift us at Ntl Lipstick Day!  I love how they chose a shade from each of the main shade groups- pink, nude, red, and berry/purple.

Not only the shades, @Ispend2much6, but the textures! Very well thought out.

Congratulations on this gratis  @Ispend2much6! Love how you’ve made these lippies work for you! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@itsfi  Thank you!!  Lip gloss can save anything; it's like the duct tape of the beauty world. 😊

@Ispend2much6 THAT is such a true statement.  I may borrow that sometime πŸ˜‰.

@CookieGirl1   Thanks!  Feel free. πŸ™‚

β€˜Thank you’ doesn’t seem to be enough to express my gratitude! @TeamBIC y’all have really outdone yourselves this time, National Lipstick Day will be very happy indeed! 

179C6019-6C36-486A-91D9-2FA045E49AC3.jpeg

 

Congratulations to everyone who has and is receiving this gratis! Looks like I’ve gotten the same shades as most of the other posts I’ve seen,  can’t wait to see if anyone gets something different πŸ‘€ 

B41830EB-6368-43FF-B2B4-66B052309A70.jpeg

 

Top Left: Sephora Collection- Clean Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Candy Love 

I wouldn't have picked this color for myself, but I really like it! This dries down matte and was drying on the lips, will definitely use the Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask underneath next time though. 

Top Right: Yves Saint Laurent - The Slim Glow Matte Lipstick in Insurgent Red

This will be perfect for fall! There's a bit of a learning curve with the square lipstick bullet, but overall a beautiful lipstick formula. 

Bottom Left: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color in Underdawg

This had the most unique applicator, with a little practice I think it will help with all the edges. I had to do a couple of passes with this color to get it opaque enough to not look patchy. Turned our pretty good I think!

Bottom Right: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk

I'm a nude lip lover and a Charlotte Tilbury fan so this was love at first swipe! This is such a comfortable formula. 

Not pictured:

Bite Beauty Agave Weekly Vegan Lip Scrub

I've been wanting to try this forever, and this did not disappoint! I love that there's a little scoop that fits inside container with a protector so you don't lose it -this is good planning, bravo. The granules are gritty enough to get the job done, but not too harsh. The scrub has a nice vanilla scent/taste, works well, and in the end doesn't make your lips feel raw and dry but instead nicely moisturized. Love this!

Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask

A little bit goes a long way! This product is highly moisturizing. It goes on thick, but isn't sticky. I only wish that the applicator had the same handy size and in-container nest like the Bite scrub. I have a feeling this will be easy to lose! 

Congrats, @Mcakes!! πŸ₯³ These look amazing on you!!

Thank you @Mcakes we're so glad you love it! And you know we just *had* include a BIC pink shade in there. 

@CarolBT Y'all made some fabulous choices! Thank you!!

@Mcakes These colours all look great on you!! I like the Fenty the best, so dramatic!

Thank you @pocketvenus Heart !

What terrific pics @Mcakes and big congrats! They all look so nice on you! 

Thank you @Sunnysmom Heart !

Congrats to you, @Mcakes! You look great with all the products, but I'm especially loving the YSL on you!

Thank you @quspork Heart !

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @Mcakes! Your photos are gorgeous wearing all of the various shades. I especially liked insurgent red.

Thank you @Loretta55 Heart !

Congratulations, @Mcakes !

I love seeing the different lipstick shades on you!  You rock them all!

Thank you @tsavorite Heart !

Congratulations on this beautiful gift @Mcakes. All of the shades look great on you. I especially love the Fenty - it looks gorgeous on you. 

35 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos116
  • nationallipstickday.jpg
  • 0EE532FD-9A0A-4776-8495-2C30A6DC673A.jpeg
  • YSL-Insurgent Red, Fenty-Underdawg, Sephora Collection-Candy Love, Charlotte Tilbury-Pillowtalk
  • IMG_20210723_162057459.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210724_182024722.jpg
  • 56B55EFD-82B8-493A-8B7D-A1495550E550.jpeg
  • B24EB202-E212-4DBB-A695-BF2435CE81CE.jpeg
  • 179C6019-6C36-486A-91D9-2FA045E49AC3.jpeg
  • B41830EB-6368-43FF-B2B4-66B052309A70.jpeg
  • The cutest box!
  • inside box.jpg
  • Neglected lips
  • Pampered lips after the Agave scrub