Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

πŸ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 πŸ’„ Gratis Thread

Mark your calendars BICers, July 29th is a beloved beauty holiday - it’s National Lipstick Day! Sephora is helping us celebrate by sending gratis some Community members, and we can’t wait for you to show us what that is right here in this thread.

Thank you @TeamBIC for this generous gift Heart 

Looking to amp up the festivities? Be sure to check out the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes for your 1 of 15 chance of winning a $200 Sephora e-Gift card:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/National-Lipstick-Day-Sweepstakes-Enter-to-Win-One-of-Fi...

Excited to see y’all sport your favorite lippies xoxo

In the meantime, what do you think it will be?

nationallipstickday.jpg

Re: πŸ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 πŸ’„ Gratis Thread

Congratulations @quspork

Thanks so much, @faeriegirl!

Congrats @quspork so many lovely lippies and I love the Tatcha it's great in the wintertime it's so nice and thick!

That's great to hear about the Tatcha, @niki172. I'm definitely looking forward to trying it!

@quspork Congrats on this gratis!  Mine got delayed 😞

Oh no! Now you just have extra anticipation, @SportyGirly125!

@quspork I just got my box today.  Now I am not left out πŸ™‚

Congratulations @quspork! Enjoy you goodies! This gratis is so fun 🌹

Thank you so much, @blackkitty2014!

I've heard the Tatcha Lip Mask is amazing. I love every Tatcha product I've tried, so it's on my wish list.

Anyone has feedback?

@nyfashionista  Kissu is the only Tatcha skincare product I can use (well, among those I've tried so far) without irritation. It has kind of a light jelly texture and an extremely faint natural peach scent: I have a wine taster's nose and even I had to really search for that scent, while practically shoving my nose into the jar or rubbing the product between my fingers. πŸ˜„ I can't smell it at all once it's on my lips. 

I don't use lip masks often and tend to use them only in the winter. But I like Kissu more than, say, the Laneige lip mask(s). Kissu feels more emollient to me, without Laneige's heavy feel. I apply Kissu over a lip serum (I use Glossier Bubblewrap as a lip serum day and night). Sometimes I sandwich Kissu between Bubblewrap and my usual lip balm (Aquaphor ointment, which is far more occlusive than Kissu and thus more moisturizing). I try to keep Kissu off the skin around my lips because it contains damask rose, an ingredient my face hates. Otherwise, I don't have an issue with the INCI list. It does help keep my lips soft. 

I love Laneige's Lip Masks so I guess I'll adore this. Thanks for your feedback!

@nyfashionista A little goes a long way, it is a nice thick formula that isn't sticky. It's not too heavily scented either, it's a great product! 

@nyfashionista  It is my favorite lip mask. It is so hydrating and I love that it is not sticky and that it is unscented.

@nyfashionista I have also been using the Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask 0.32 oz/ 9g since it was introduced, and love it. It has excellent longevity, with a pretty gloss finish. Also, it is unscented, for those averse to perfume/fragrance in their beauty products.

@eshoe Glad to hear it's unscented. That applicator gives it such a lux feeling. 

Yes, @mishanyc! I was so disappointed at first, as I was hoping 🀞🏼for a little plum scent. But it works so well that it doesn’t need it.

@nyfashionista  The tatcha lip mask is my favourite lip mask. I use it every night!! 

@nyfashionista I have had the Tatcha lip mask since it got released a couple years ago and it is amazing. It’s definitely an add to cart product.  Your lips will feel hydrated and soft the next morning. 

Why did I think that this was a new product πŸ˜ƒ Did they come out with a new version?

Thanks for your feedback!

Holy moly y'all! I'm pretty dang certain this is by far the largest and most generous assortment @TeamBIC has ever sent for Lipstick Day! I'm always so grateful to be included in gratis, and this is certainly no exception ❣️❣️ Thank you mods for such a wonderful treat!

IMG_20210723_162057459.jpg

πŸ”ΉTatcha The Kissu Lip Mask

πŸ”ΉBite Agave+ Weekly Lip Scrub

πŸ”ΉSephora Cream Lip Stain (Candy Love)

πŸ”ΉFenty Stunna Lip Paint (Underdawg)

πŸ”ΉCharlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution (Pillow Talk)

πŸ”ΉYSL The Slim Glow Matte (Insurgent Red)

24 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos116
  • nationallipstickday.jpg
  • 0EE532FD-9A0A-4776-8495-2C30A6DC673A.jpeg
  • YSL-Insurgent Red, Fenty-Underdawg, Sephora Collection-Candy Love, Charlotte Tilbury-Pillowtalk
  • IMG_20210723_162057459.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210724_182024722.jpg
  • 56B55EFD-82B8-493A-8B7D-A1495550E550.jpeg
  • B24EB202-E212-4DBB-A695-BF2435CE81CE.jpeg
  • 179C6019-6C36-486A-91D9-2FA045E49AC3.jpeg
  • B41830EB-6368-43FF-B2B4-66B052309A70.jpeg
  • The cutest box!
  • inside box.jpg
  • Neglected lips
  • Pampered lips after the Agave scrub