cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Here are my picks! Curious to see what Night Thoughts, Meet Me in Berlin, and Strawberry Shock look like as the posts and reviews come out. I was also hoping for a blush restock in different packaging.

Screenshot (446).png

Fun assortment @TraceyEB ! Palazzo and Night Thoughts excite me! Can’t wait to see New Wave on your guys. 

@TraceyEB Oh love your shades! Also jealous of your prices! LOL

@ChristalM, I ordered my mother-in-law in Canada an assortment of Lisa's cosmetics as a gift and was notified that I owed $45  in Customs/duties from the UK payable upon delivery.  That expense and the lack of transparency in the total price turned me off. It would be less expensive if LE shipped her products from the US warehouse to Canada.

So what is everyone getting? LOL

I am considering at the moment:

Je ne said quoi-although I love the look of it in her video but not sure how this will tranlate on me. 

Meet me in Berlin-more of a fall shade for me. I am afraid it will be too "nude" tone for me

Night thoughts-again a fall shade for me

Skyscraper rose-I regretted missing out on this one. Wonderful summer shade

And what is the surprise? Was anyone else really hoping for a blush restock? I was!

they are here! Here are some (poor) swatches. I can't wait to try them on! I think the shades  will be ok on lips, fingers crossed. I will refrain from posting lip swatches as I have a nasty bump on my lip right now and no one needs to see that!LE LIP.jpg

@ChristalM, the shades you picked up look so pretty. I passed on making a haul this going around but your swatches are making me rethink that. 😍 They all look very wearable and beautiful. Will look forward to hear your thoughts on how they wear. 💄 

They look terrific on you @ChristalM , hope you’ll love em and your poor little lip bump heals soon too. Those are no fun. 

@Sunnysmom I am pleasantly surprised. I had a few worries! LOL

Thanks 🙂

I get that @ChristalM ! I seem to always for her launches! 

Well I ordered all 4 of the above. Fingers crossed they all work out. I am nervous about Je ne sais quoi...

@ChristalM  I’m very interested to see how Je Ne Sais Quoi looks on all of you who ordered it. Even in Lisa’s video, I can’t quite tell if it’s too pink a coral for me. Looks like it’ll suit many people though. 

I bought Skyscraper Rose and New Wave. Passed on Strawberry Shock but would love to see comparison swatches from folks who ordered it! 

Hope you love everything you bought! 

It looks really wearable and neutral @ChristalM, I bet it’ll be terrific on you! I did Palazzo, Night Thoughts and Wonder Wheel which I’m still not sure about. 

@Sunnysmom I love we randomly ordered shades we are not sure about! LOL. Fingers crossed for both of us

I know it @ChristalM ! I’m over here biting my nails about that one shade. Lol. Ridiculous! But they can look so different truly from her photos vs others. Grr. Btw I love Skyscraper Rose! Think you’ll love it. 

Night Thoughts for sure @ChristalM , I’m debating Palazzo and Wonder Wheel as would be fun for blush! Wish blush returning too but think she said not until ‘23 at this point? Packaging was dreadful sadly that’s for sure! 

Wait, do we think surprise is literally the Pop Up Shop? Maybe it is ?! 

@ChristalM  I missed out on Skyscraper Rose too, so I might try to get it this time around. Since I'm a sucker for magenta lipstick, New Wave demands my attention. And then there's Strawberry Shock, which I'm trying to convince myself is a dupe of at least one lipstick I already own. Not that I can't also dupe New Wave, but... sigh. At this point, I'm trying to choose between those 2 new Insanely Saturated shades. 

I was hoping the blush would return in updated packaging. I do use mine, but not very often thanks to the too-narrow tube opening. I've considered depotting the whole tube (cutting the end open) into a jar but haven't yet. 

Immediately thought of you with New Wave @WinglessOne ! So good! Let me know how depotting works if you do it. Debating same thing. Love them a lot. Grr. 

@Sunnysmom  Yeah, New Wave won against Strawberry Shock after all. 🙂 I’ll fill you in on my blush depotting adventure if I ever do it! 

Sounds perfect @WinglessOne ! Thank you. 

@ChristalM I’m probably only going to order Je Ne Sais Quoi. Think the surprise is her pop up but not sure.

Conversation Stats
Photos187
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png
testing