cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@Sunnysmom I love we randomly ordered shades we are not sure about! LOL. Fingers crossed for both of us

I know it @ChristalM ! I’m over here biting my nails about that one shade. Lol. Ridiculous! But they can look so different truly from her photos vs others. Grr. Btw I love Skyscraper Rose! Think you’ll love it. 

Night Thoughts for sure @ChristalM , I’m debating Palazzo and Wonder Wheel as would be fun for blush! Wish blush returning too but think she said not until ‘23 at this point? Packaging was dreadful sadly that’s for sure! 

Wait, do we think surprise is literally the Pop Up Shop? Maybe it is ?! 

@ChristalM  I missed out on Skyscraper Rose too, so I might try to get it this time around. Since I'm a sucker for magenta lipstick, New Wave demands my attention. And then there's Strawberry Shock, which I'm trying to convince myself is a dupe of at least one lipstick I already own. Not that I can't also dupe New Wave, but... sigh. At this point, I'm trying to choose between those 2 new Insanely Saturated shades. 

I was hoping the blush would return in updated packaging. I do use mine, but not very often thanks to the too-narrow tube opening. I've considered depotting the whole tube (cutting the end open) into a jar but haven't yet. 

Immediately thought of you with New Wave @WinglessOne ! So good! Let me know how depotting works if you do it. Debating same thing. Love them a lot. Grr. 

@Sunnysmom  Yeah, New Wave won against Strawberry Shock after all. 🙂 I’ll fill you in on my blush depotting adventure if I ever do it! 

Sounds perfect @WinglessOne ! Thank you. 

@ChristalM I’m probably only going to order Je Ne Sais Quoi. Think the surprise is her pop up but not sure.

@ChristalM  Considering Palazzo, Strawberry Shock and Night Thoughts. I like Meet Me In Berlin but I have both Spirited Away and Painterly and I don’t think it’s going to be different enough from those.

I wish the blushes were coming back but I think the packaging was so bad that it needs to be changed. 😕

@Mochapj Oh I might need to add Palazzo too!

Yeah 😞 I had hope though! LOl

@ChristalM, I feel the same as you about Je ne sais quoi. It’s a beautiful color but will not look like that on me. 😆 I will be living vicariously through all you lovelies with these new lippies. Excited to see what y’all pick up! 😍

She just posted a video!  Well i stuck to 2-3 but im sad to say i think i have to give up my quest for songbird lol ;(

This is whats on my list - 2 lucents  & 1 insanely saturated... although that last one i am mostly curious how it compares to dragon first.

• Meet me in berlin
  • Night Thoughts
  • Strawberry shock

On July 8th 7 new Lisa Eldridge Lucent shades and 3 new Saturated shades are releasing 4pm UK time. Also Rainbow Spill and Skyscraper Rose coming back. She also mentions another surprise to be revealed in next few days. Will be “popping up” she says. 🤔  

@Sunnysmom  Did not see that coming!  Do we have enough time to save up for next Friday??

Haha exactly @Ispend2much6 ! Will be fun to see what the new shades are. Part of me hopes I hate them. 🤣

I’m hoping for 2-3 max. Obviously still waiting for songbird, do we think she’s gonna release a video Wed or Thur? I feel like she usually mentions it by now unless i missed it 

@aviscardi I was just getting on here to ask the same thing. Seems odd if Friday is the day that there hasn't been any mention of a video or any sneak peeks on her IG.

Has to be very soon I would think @Winthrop44 @aviscardi , I was wondering same thing and gonna ask you guys! She’s hanging on to this one! 🫤 

yes very strange. i think she was even away for her last launch but still mentioned when a video would go up, people were requesting to put it up sooner to help prepare for their selections.

@aviscardi I’m wondering if the 9th is just when she’s going to announce what the shades are and a pre-order date comes later?

I seem to remember last time she announced a date for a new collection, then a week later or whatever you could pre-order and then the orders shipped like a week after that.

The way she wrote it in her newsletter it seemed to be launching that day, otherwise i'd think she would have mentioned pre-order fri. and i think a few people were commenting if she could release the shades when they were able to ship instead of doing pre-order. 

Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png
testing