cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@Sunnysmom  100% with you!

Restock on all lip shades now on Lisa E site! Nice! 

B3E26A22-7054-444E-B89B-8AA45A142221.jpeg

Crosspost of new shade Pink Moon Elevated Glow Highlighter coming May 6 4pm UK time. Looks very pretty and subtle! @TraceyEB @itsfi @ChristalM @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @curlychiquita and all, forgive who else I missed that was interested!

92AFE3F0-2163-41C9-8B5F-43F7B84A0DD1.jpeg

@Sunnysmom oh somehow missed this! I am not much of a highlighter fan but I am totally here for new lipstick!!!!!!can't wait. Off to find some info.

Yay @ChristalM ! I believe she said summer for new lippies , waiting to see some new info. Please share if you spy something ! 💄🌹

@Sunnysmom, thanks for the tag. Her highlighters are nice, but I'm passing. I'm not planning on doing too many purchases unless something really catches my eye.

Makes good sense @itsfi . 😊

It does look very pretty, @Sunnysmom! I still need to use my Chanel highlighter more so I'll probably wait for now, but I also want the lipstick in Muse and I would probably never order the lipstick just to pay shipping from the UK by itself. So maybe I could get both.

Me too @curlychiquita , they just don’t seem to use up very quickly. That’s always the way for the darn shipping I think, I do the same! 

Thx you for the tag @Sunnysmom . I must restrain as I went absolutely nut during April 😂🤣

😭 @blackkitty2014 I know! April, what April! 

Right @Sunnysmom . What April. We’re almost May now. Where those first 4 months went 😂🤣🤪

So glad this is not something i want lol my makeup purchases for April were crazy. Not that i wear pink hl but I’ve hardly made a dent in mine, it’s going to last forever ha 

Ha I know @aviscardi , mine seem nearly full and I do use them! Tragically I do love this pink one I’m afraid. 

Rut rohs lol

@Sunnysmom  I see I am going to have put aside some $ again.  Her things are so nice!  It sounds like a liquid lipstick is in the works, doesn't it?

Sigh, @Ispend2much6 I know, me too! Ugh. Ooh I dunno, I must have missed that! Tell me all! 🤓 Prob the one below that’s coming for summer? I haven’t seen any new details on it if so!

@Sunnysmom  I'm just guessing from your post.  I hope it 's something I don't want. lol

Exactly , me too @Ispend2much6 ! We want but we don’t! 

As we’d heard before, Lucent lips returning for Spring/Summer along with some new “Insanely Saturated” lips for May, including this unnamed beauty. Sad that blushes not returning until Sept. Darn production issues etc. 

A2143E6D-B9E3-4311-8011-288F2167806E.jpeg

I love Lisa Eldridge lipsticks  @Anonymous and all the information she willingly shares with us on her channel...  Obviously, her lipsticks!!!  BUT, in all honesty, ANY lipstick looks good on that lady... 

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png