Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

100 days of Lipgloss

Hi everyone! I'm new to BIC. I especially enjoy all the 100 challenge threads. I have started in on the 100 days of lipstick challenge and loving it, but I love lipgloss too and it doesn't quite seem like the place to post about them there. I hope you will all join me in this new lipgloss thread. Day 1: Lunar Beauty's Dreamy

100 days of Lipgloss

Sorry its been so long since I posted. I kind of ditched makeup for a long time when the world changed back in March. 😔 I'm a terrible thread starter Anyway I'm so glad to see that this thread has carried on without me😊 Here's my #13 ColouredRaine in Jewel. It has a nice watermelon scent which is a bit unusual

Re: 100 days of Lipgloss

@MsMAP Very nice color.

And Day 100. Its a sheer but pretty balm. The wear time was a surprise - & not a very good one. After an hour, maybe, & not eating or drinking I was ready to reapply something else 😕

0722201151.jpg

0722201151_HDR.jpg

giphy (14).gif

   

Congrats @sonnydee I feel like this is a greater accomplishment than the regular challenge as most of us who did that included lipsticks, lip balms and glosses in the 100 count.

Awe thanks @sprocketta i did include balms & oils even. But i didn't repeat any & I probably could do it again, not repeating, another round 😘😜

images (1).jpeg

@sonnydee Nice shimmer

@sonnydee yaaaaaaay!! You did it 🙌

Thanks @lmaster it was my first challenge I actually completed. I got to 60 something of the eyeshadow challenge & forgot about it😝 

tenor (16).gif

0721201320.jpg

Day 99 my OCD is loving this packaging. 😂 Already put the other 2 on my loves list. 😍

@sonnydee Looking forward to trying additional items from this brand.

100 days of Lipgloss

Finishing off this challenge with 3 lippies that are completely new to me so...Day 98 Lancome Juicy Tube from the newest Sephora Favorites. Shade Magic Spell. I think this is my favorite scent out of the 3.

@sonnydee Juicy tube.  My all time favorite gloss.

This kit was my first experience with these juicy tubes @tjffc i don't know why it took me so long. They are great!

@sonnydee @Juicy tubes are so good. I wish they brought back the OG shades that started the hype. They were rose scented. 

Wow, that is different @SportyGirly125 🌹🤗 but I like it!

Day 97 PM nude astral in the LE Star Wars packaging 

0719202153_HDR.jpg

0719202154.jpg

  

@sonnydee Nice color and love the packaging on this brand. 

@sonnydee  I am loving that packaging, so vibrant

definitely can't lose it in your lippie drawer @Anastasiy...

definitely can't lose it in your lippie drawer @Anastasiya13❤

Day 96 Givenchy lip balm, Glazed Beige

0718200941.jpg

0718200941a.jpg

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 95 Marc Jacobs lip gloss in Pink Steam. The lighting is not off, it IS a lavender 🤷

468 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos191
  • IMG_20200123_142925078.jpg
testing