Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

100 days of Lipgloss

Hi everyone! I'm new to BIC. I especially enjoy all the 100 challenge threads. I have started in on the 100 days of lipstick challenge and loving it, but I love lipgloss too and it doesn't quite seem like the place to post about them there. I hope you will all join me in this new lipgloss thread. Day 1: Lunar Beauty's Dreamy

Re: 100 days of Lipgloss

@sonnydee Lovely lavender.  

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 94 Winky Lux Disco gloss in Hustle. This was in a recent Ulta gwp. I really was interested in this brand so I was super happy to be able to try it & it was not subbed. And my thoughts after wearing it today: The GOOD🤗 The color is pretty sheer but its buildable, personally it brightened up my face but not taking me out of my comfort zone. After reading up on it, it works with your body temp & natural ph to change color. On me, it was a pinky coral. Nicely flattering🤗 The glitter is on the finer side but still is noticeable on the lips It didn't dry out my lips when it wore off The BAD It didn't make my lips worse but it didn't improve them either. I had to dip back into the tube to fully cover my lips. I dont know if this is just a issue with the deluxe sample or if this is how it is with the full size but alot doesn't come out on the wand The UGLY The glitter is on the finer side but if you rub your lips together, you feel it. Like Sand.On.Your.Lips I had just exfoliated earlier in the week & I wasnt eating anything before so I couldnt blame it on anything else. Just in case before reapplying, I wiped my lips off on a towel but still the grit. Would I buy a full size? 🤔 I feel the pros outweigh the cons. But time will tell if I can get over that grit. But the color it makes is so pretty! @Luvstravel

@sonnydee Love the shimmer

Thanks for the great feedback @sonnydee Hopefully I'll ca...

Thanks for the great feedback @sonnydee Hopefully I'll catch it again in another GWP until then I have my holy grail PMG Opulust ❣

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 93 Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Blondie

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 92 Fenty Mermaid Thighs

@sonnydee Interesting shade.

@sonnydee I'm sooo curious about this one🤔

@sonnydee I'm sooo curious about this one🤔

Re: @sonnydee I'm sooo curious about this one🤔

It was part of a set of 3 that was LE last summer? 😕 @MsMAP she came out with 2 sets

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 91 Ciate Mango & Lime lip oil, I can see why this is a favorite..especially if you like the smell of mango!

@sonnydee Nice!  Nourishing oil. 

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 90 Urban Decay Naked lip gloss Conspiracy. I think this was exclusive to a vault. I had a hard time tracking it down but sooooo happy when I did

Day 89 #FenTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in confetti So glad i bought multiples of this holiday set

0711201903_HDR.jpg

0711201904.jpg

  Cotton candy colored goodness!

Day 88 Pat McGrath lip gloss bronze venus

0710201451.jpg

Day 87 Tarte sea h20 lipgloss in Fiji perfect companion for a lake day!

0709201247.jpg

Day 86 #Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss in Moon Jelly couldn't capture the pink/blue glitter goodness

0708202243.jpg

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 85 Pat McGrath lip balm Blow Up lost my mini of this so I picked up a full size during the sale. And of course i used it the day I got it 😍pic from haul thread

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 84 Pat McGrath lust gloss Bronze Temptation

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 83 Ulta Watermelon waves juicy gloss. Its a bit sticky but the scent alone makes up for it 🍉

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 82 Bkr paris balm. I think I owe @lmaster a big ole southern thank you😘 for sharing this mini with me. I have bought a fs💋

Awwww @sonnydee so happy you like it! Pretty picture 😍

468 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos191
  • IMG_20200123_142925078.jpg
testing