Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The Question Thread 2.0!!

Have a question about a setting spray, foundation, concealer color, or an eyeshadow palette?? Look no further than here! Post your questions here about anything and everything makeup, skin, and hair related. Our community is great about helping out gals and guys in need of an answer. Don't be shy - ask away :).

skincare 101 thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Skincare-101-Discussions-Questions-and-All/m-p/27192...

Makeup 101 thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Makeup-101-Discussion-Questions-and-All/m-p/2784774

The Hair thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Best-Hair-Ever/THE-HAIR-THREAD/m-p/2768486#M6666

Re: RE: The Question Thread 2.0!!!

@AnneMCC, I know this is a super old comment but if you ever need someone in future, let me know, I have a wonderful SA I’m sure would be happy to help! 

Re: The Question Thread 2.0!!!

My question is: how do you adapt your skincare for the change in seasons? The temperature has finally dropped where I live and my seasonal dose of eczema/dermatitis/whatever it is has arrived, right on schedule. What do you guys change in your skincare routine for the fall/winter? I'm thinking I need to add some richer face oils back in, but beyond that, not sure.

i use a heavier moisturizer. my holy grail is cerave crea...

i use a heavier moisturizer. my holy grail is cerave cream that comes in a container.

@blueviolet21 I'm in Boston and once the heat comes on...hello HYDRATION! I up my water intake by double at least, and start adding back in all my layers of mists/essences/face oils, basically everything I got rid of during the humid summer months. I will also do a sheet mask at least once every couple of days and leave a face mist at my desk to spritz during the day. 

For my facial oils in the dead of winter (heat on all the time!), I find that I need my skin to be slightly damp to help the oil absorb and rub in well.

Agreed! its all about hydration. I usually start adding a...

Agreed! its all about hydration. I usually start adding a oil or serums then switch to a heavier moisturizers in the winter.

That makes a lot of sense; thank you @MissPuff! It's like all of a sudden I am parched lol. Time to grab mists and essences like you said.

Is there a way to get the ultra cute Origins mug? Like purchase it? I combed through their website and couldn't find it. I'm going to try my best to snatch it up in the rewards bazaar but we all know that's never a given.IMG_6173.PNG

I really want that mug. 

@liv545@niki172@ohheyitscindyk Mugs have been located! Made by Sparrow & Wren at Bloomingdales! Only $8!

9231383_fpx.jpg

Great find!!! I missed the reward but only wanted it for...

Great find!!! I missed the reward but only wanted it for mug! This is perfect!

@MissPuff - oh wow! Thank you so much - going there now to look. I had the reward in my cart, and hemmed and hawed too much that it went OOS. I really just wanted the mug. Great find!

@MissPuff I got one of the rewards and posted it, then ordered a few more because they're adorable!!! Such cuteness!!!

@liv545 It WAS YOU! I could not remember who posted their reward and then I couldn't find the post...hooray!!!! Sorry for stealing your thunder 😞

I order two mugs though! They are just so cute 🙂 Thank you for locating!

Lol! @MissPuff no worries! Truth be told, I was watching Tati and she got a mug in a PR box and that's where I first saw it and became obsessed with getting my hands on one. When Sephora rewards came out and there was a mug in it I freaked. I'm just so stoked you can buy them!!! Now I'll have a full set of cuteness!!! 🎉🎉🎉 

@MissPuff Wow nice detective work! I wasn't interested in the Origins reward, but the mugs are so cute & now that they're only $8, I want one haha 😄

I can't claim credit, I think this morning someone posted a picture of their received reward and mentioned something about the mug. I forgot about it until just now but can't find that post or remember who posted it. So whoever you are, we all thank you 🙂

@liv545 I don't think it's sold separately anywhere. That mug was sent out to YT beauty gurus/influensters with Origin's new line. I'm thinking that they had to order X amount made, and only needed so many for the YTbers so they made it a package for Sephora. Pure speculation there though :P.

@niki172 I feared as much. I want that mug soooo bad. It's silly, but I think it's adorable.

@liv545 I'm sure some will get put up on eBay & such, so if you miss it, I would check after the reward comes out/people get it. But fingers crossed you get it! 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk I'm not opposed to trading for it either if I don't get it but someone on here does. I've got my fingers crossed so tight that I snag one but there's only 200 available. I will check eBay too! Good call there.

That's a good suggestion to check out Ebay. Who knows if it was used in another sort of promo that's non-Sephora related??? Good luck getting one though (that mug is super cute, but I don't drink enough tea to justify spending 1K points on it :P).

@niki172 I've missed out on stuff before & gone onto eBay to find some listed. It can be disappointing to not get it the first time, but at least you sort of get a second chance 🙂

3 Replies
testing