Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Show & Tell: 250 Point Rewards

UPDATE: This thread is now closed. Thanks for sharing your votes and feedback!
Poll_1.JPG

Poll_2.JPG

Poll_3.JPG

Hi BIC,

It’s survey time and we need your help! Which of the following items shown above would you redeem with 250 Beauty Insider Points? Please rank the items* shown above from 1-6 (with 1 being your favorite, and six being your least favorite, no ties please!).

Also, feel free to suggest ideas for other possible rewards. Who knows? It could end up on this list in the future!

Thank youuuu ...

P.S. Happy Hump Day!

*These images are general examples only and NOT the actual merchandise.

Re: Show & Tell: 250 Point Rewards

1.Pop Socket

2.Bag Charm

3.Notebook

4.Reusable Tote

5.Stamp Set

6.Bandana

RE: Show & Tell: 250 Point Rewards

1 bag charm 2 pop socket 3 stamp set 4 notebook 5 bandanna 6 reusable tote

1 - popsocket

2 - notebook

3 - reusable tote

4 - bag charm

5 - bandana

6 - stamp set

Some suggestions for other possible rewards could be a Sephora gift card, sample sizes of the latest "it" products, more reward points, beauty guru's favorite brush or product. Love my sephora!

Anonymous Insider

If I had to choose from these, although I wouldn't want a...

If I had to choose from these, although I wouldn't want any really, 6 Popsicles, 5 stamps, 4 bag charm, 3 notebook, 2 tote, 1 bandana.

I would live the bag charm or the reusable tote.

I would live the bag charm or the reusable tote.
Anonymous Insider

None of these interest me.

i would love nonpurchasable items such as sephora totes, mugs, notebooks etc.
makeup related i wish there were gift cards, full size perfumes, exclusive palettes

makeup sponges, face mask samples!

Tote, bag charm, notebook, pop socket, bandana, stamp set

probably purchase just the notebook
Anonymous Insider

This is my rating on these items! 

1.reusable tote  2.note book 3.stamp set 4.popsocket 5.bandanna 6.bag charm

I love all of these and would more than likely use all of them if I had them.

I'd say notebook first then bag charm then bandana then reusable tote then pop socket then the stamps last....but I don't think I would use 250 points on any of them....😕
Anonymous Insider

I'd say stamp set, notebook, pop socket, tote, bag charm, then bandana. I don't know if I would use 250 points on them though...

I agree with many others. I have been saving my points bc I haven't seen anything I really wanted, and if I did see something, the offer was already sold out! 1-In saying that, maybe if you combined the notebook and with a cute Sephora pen and pencil and eraser as a bundle for 250 points. 2-Maybe y'all could create a cute notecard set with envelopes with the stamp set combined. 3-I would get the tote if it also came with a coupon to use in store or online for 250 points. 4- the tassel is cute but not for 250 points. 5-I would never get a bandana for any price point nor the phone thing. Hope that helps

Honestly, I'd only really go for the sample set... Maybe....

Honestly, I'd only really go for the sample set... Maybe. If you did a tote deal like a promo, like get X% off when you reuse the bag for your purchases, then I'd consider it.
Anonymous Insider

I feel the same, I'm saving my points also and will use t...

I feel the same, I'm saving my points also and will use them for samples and the tassel is cute and bag, but you are right...would be good for a promo

Personally, I MAY consider the notebook.  Other than that, I wouldn't want any of them even if they -e 50 points.  I'd like to suggest that points be able to be turned in for a % off. For 100 points, perhaps 5-10% off one item under $50; 250 points=5-10% off one item under $100; 500 pts for 5-10% off an item under $200.  Perhaps for VIB it could be doubled and Rouge tripled (either the % off, the max. amount of the item). OR 100 pts = $2.00 off of an order; 250 pts = $5.00 off of an order, etc and for VIB & Rouge add a dollar or more for each  amount off.  Also, don't count the discounted amount toward reaching VIB or Rouge levels.  Some of the dollars discounted off of orders will be made back from those buying/spending additional dollars to reach VIB or Rouge. Just a thought but and it would allow BI's who don't really want anything in the Beauty Rewards to purchase at the full price what they would like, but with a small discount. Or set aside particular items that are overstocked or rotate every 2 weeks a particular brand that is eligible for the discount--and get the brand's company to kick in/back some of the discount to Sephora for marketing and highlighting their brand & products during their discount period.  Then your VIB and Rouge BI might feel more appreciated from receiving larger discounts.... as for Sephora's 250 BRewards, all I ever seem to see is perfume. ENOUGH WITH THE 250 PT C FRAGRANCES!

RE: Re: Show & Tell: 250 Point Rewards

I completely agree with this!!

Tote, bandana, notebook, tassel, stamp, phone thing in that order.

I would choose none of these. They all seem cheap and tacky. Reward us with actual products. Plus, if we like them, we repurchase. Also, can you guys add more rewards? Doesn't seem fair that if 20 people have purchased enough to redeem the award that only a select few can actually obtain them. Also, sorry that I'm kind of ranting here but it's somewhat relevant. Can you guys update the samples more often? And I feel like the Rouge rewards are slim to none. To be honest, I'm thinking about investing in ulta instead. Just breaks my heart because Sephora has always been my first love but I feel that it's gone completely downhill and I fear I'm not the only one.
testing