Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Show & Tell: 250 Point Rewards

UPDATE: This thread is now closed. Thanks for sharing your votes and feedback!
Poll_1.JPG

Poll_2.JPG

Poll_3.JPG

Hi BIC,

It’s survey time and we need your help! Which of the following items shown above would you redeem with 250 Beauty Insider Points? Please rank the items* shown above from 1-6 (with 1 being your favorite, and six being your least favorite, no ties please!).

Also, feel free to suggest ideas for other possible rewards. Who knows? It could end up on this list in the future!

Thank youuuu ...

P.S. Happy Hump Day!

*These images are general examples only and NOT the actual merchandise.

Re: Show & Tell: 250 Point Rewards

Thanks for letting us in on the fun!

1.  Stamp Set

2.  Reusable Tote

3.  Bag Charm

4.  Bandana

5.  Notebook

6.  Popsocket (??)

May I suggest.....

- VIB/Rouge beach towel

- VIB/Rouge flip flops

- VIB/Rouge water bottle

- VIB/Rouge coin purse

@angelKiss24  Ohhhh!   A beach towel would be fun! ❤️

@RachelBT - Thank you for this opportunity!  I wouldn't spend 250 pts on any of these items; they are not of interest to me.  Although these two might be nice:

1.  Tote

2.  Notebook

Suggestions:

- Makeup themed day planner; a week per page to keep it a manageable size

- An umbrella; I never received the e-mail for the first one (sniff, sniff)

While I love that Sephora is thinking along these lines for perk ideas, sadly I would not redeem my points for any of these particular items... maybe if it there were a nail art stamp set, or a small coin purse, keychains are useful, or a travel coffee mug would be nice... just throwing out ideas I might actually use my points on... thanks for all you do to try to keep us happy and involved 🙂

RE: Show & Tell: 250 Point Rewards

1. PopSocket 2. Tote 3. Bandana 4. Stamps 5. Notebook 6. Bag Carm

1 - stamp set

2 - Bag charm

3 - Bandana

4 - notebook

5 - reusable tote

6 - pop soket

1. Stamp set 

2. Notebook

3. Pop socket

4. Reusable tote

5. Bandana

6. Bag charm

i like the idea of a handheld mirror being a reward! also, i really want the stamp set now even though I can't think of a way for me to use it regularly 😂

Same here! I'm kind of digging the stamp set now (I'm a DIY/Crafter so I could stamp charms, pendants, etc.) but I'd never use my points on any of those survey options. I'm not even sure I'd fork over 250 points for the stamps even though I like it. I'd do it for 150 or 175 at the most. 

I'd definitely be more inclined if it were for less points, im super stingy with my points. I've definitely seen better ideas thrown out on the thread that are more useful and I'd actually spend points on, like a mug or something 

1. Stamp Set

2.  Reusable Tote

3.  Notebook

4.  Bandana

5.  Bag Charm

6.  Popsocket

I like the idea of mini lippie sets exclusive to Sephora. or the mirror idea is also really nice. 

Well there is a tote available now

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 12.02.51 PM.png

Cuter than the one in the photo up top, certainly. I am going to cruise back by the Robson Sephora today and see if what I saw was correct, which was this same tote (or very similar) for 100pts. I took note of it because it was the only point perk they had on display at the tills. 

@NotCrocker Thanks for responding. I spent all of my points today but if it zipped I may be interested in the future if there is no lipstick I need instead. 😁 

@Indy701 Ah, so sorry I did not look for that at all! Zipping would be a heck of a feature!

@NotCrocker Could you tell if it zips?  

A definite possibility @veronika23! The Robson store is one of my faves, so I am not surprised that they had them out a bit earlier. I suspect if I had gone to get one it would've rung in at the proper points amounts. Signs don't mean much!

@NotCrocker  thanks for the pic! It does look cute.  Maybe it was misplaced when you went earlier.

@veronika23 so it appears that I am either super delusional (totally possible, I accept that) or when they added the new Perks, they updated their display, but now the tote has the 250pt sign and the 100pt sign is up for the other items. I did snap a shot of the bag in the display because it is worth noting that it is pretty little, but looks like good quality. Still not something I want to pick up, but would be great for someone looking for one!

IMG_6855.JPG

@veronika23 me too! It could be that they received the totes and just put them out because they had nothing else to display and weren't 100% sure of the points value? Who knows. I shall report back after I wander over at lunch!

@NotCrocker  I wonder why the points difference.

Unfortunately, only 1. the reusable tote

I would never use any of the other items 😞

9 Replies
testing