Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Show & Tell: 250 Point Rewards

UPDATE: This thread is now closed. Thanks for sharing your votes and feedback!
Poll_1.JPG

Poll_2.JPG

Poll_3.JPG

Hi BIC,

It’s survey time and we need your help! Which of the following items shown above would you redeem with 250 Beauty Insider Points? Please rank the items* shown above from 1-6 (with 1 being your favorite, and six being your least favorite, no ties please!).

Also, feel free to suggest ideas for other possible rewards. Who knows? It could end up on this list in the future!

Thank youuuu ...

P.S. Happy Hump Day!

*These images are general examples only and NOT the actual merchandise.

tstamp, tote, notebook, bag charm and least bandana. what...

tstamp, tote, notebook, bag charm and least bandana. what about a mini brush/tool as a 250 reward ?

RE: Show & Tell: 250 Point Rewards

I like the tote and then the stamp set! But I agree to some of the other ladies, I wouldn't want to spend 250 points for either of those

The tote is cute other than that I wouldn't need those other items. Samples of some of the best sellers are what I really enjoy trying before I make the jump to purchase something. Points for gift cards and or 20-50% off that would give you a 12 month expiration date, maybe for one special item only. I think if you could try one of the higher quality products, we would be much more likely to find a reason to put it into our routine when we know that item gives us results. I would certainly try products I normally wouldn't

Re: Show & Tell: 250 Point Rewards

I don't see myself redeeming any of the items. Can you guys do $ discount with points? Like $5 off your purchase with 250 points would be great 😍😂

Honestly none of them sounds like great 250pt items. I would prefer deluxe/travel size samples of popular brands like CoverFX or Becca. Promo codes for free expedited shipping or 20% off would also be great.

1. Reusable Tote

2. Stamp Set

3. Bag Charm

4. PopSocket

5. Bandana

6. Notebook

Anonymous Insider

Reusable bags sound like a good option but not for 250 points that's too much. I'd love to see more deluxe sized products that are actually good, like Becca or Benefit!

I wouldn't redeem points for any of those options, so I can't rank them. Like others have already said, I would definitely redeem points for those cute pink striped umbrellas that were handed out a couple of years ago. 

Anonymous Insider

1. Reusable tote (that's so cute!!)

2. Notebook

3. Bag Charm

4. Stamp set

5. PopSocket

6. Bandana 

1. Reusable tote 2. Stamp set 3. Bag charm 4. Bandana 5. Notebook 6. Popsocket

1. Notebook

2. Reusable Tote
3. Popsocket

1 tote, 2 charm 3 bandana 4 notebook 5 stamps 6 popsocket. I think the only item i would redeem points for myself though is the tote. How about a purse size travel makeup bag. Or maybe a travel compact mirror.

1: Stamp set

2: Notebook

I can't see myself redeeming any other of these.

1 notebook 2 stamp set 3 tote I wouldn't redeem for the other 3 at all

1. Stamp set

2. Notebook

3. Bandana

4. Tote

Honestly, I would not redeem for either the pop socket or charm. I would love to see any of the following:

-Office accessories (pens, pencils, sephora lip tape dispenser)

-Home accessories (vase, frame, mirror)

-Personal items (umbrella, as mentioned already!, insulated lunch bag, cup cozy, coffee tumbler, water bottle)

I think the umbrella idea is good but I would suggest that it didn't have people on it. Just cute print. Some people wouldn't want an umbrella that doesn't all have someone like them on it. I can also suggest a make tote

1. Notebook 2. Tote 3. Pop socket 4. Bag tassel 5. Bandanna 6. Stamps. I love the notebook idea. Personally I don't like options 3-6. I would love a quality pen and notepad combo.

1. Stamp Set
2. Reusable Tote
3. Bag Charm
4. Notebook
5. Bandana
6. Popsocket

And I also think an umbrella would be amazing 

I think the bag tassels are cute but don't think I would redeem points for any of these. I have so many totes so they're not worth it to me. I like the umbrella idea someone mentioned! Thx for asking for our feedback!

Hi @RachelBT! I find the stamps most interesting of the items shown. However, I wouldn't use points on any of these items. I only redeem points for makeup, skincare, or fragrance items. I like that the points system has, in the past, rewarded Sephora consumers with options that match the type of goods sold at Sephora.

Basically, my interest in Sephora is the wide range of beauty-products and brands sold there. It's fantastic! I buy beauty products, I want rewards to be beauty products- anything that helps me explore the breadth of products available. Rewards that are Target type products instead of beauty products really lowers the value of the incentive program IMHO.

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 9.12.21 PM.png

lol 

@MSena So cute! 😘

IMG_0905.GIF

1 Reply
testing