Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Oh boy, the makeovers are back! Smiley Very Happy

I really wish they would give it up with those makeovers! I would never waste 500 points on that.. 

So true..instead maybe of they had "treat me better as a customer in store 250pt perk", I may even consider that one Smiley Very Happy

CANADA REWARDS - MAY

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 11.05.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-02 at 11.05.14 AM.png

I want the benefit one since I skipped on getting full sizes for both powders.. can someone post a link please if it goes up..rewarda never show up for me until after they go oos.

I want that benefit reward as well. Although rewards always show up immediately for me but I wonder if the one I actually want will show on time 😂

Oh I hope the US gets that Benefit one.  I'm such a sucker for a bathrobe!  Thanks for sharing Mocha!

Really liking that Benefit reward! Smiley Happy

I like the Shiseido reward! It looks like they are giving out a full size 1 oz power infusing concentration.

I received my Sheshido perk yesterday and am pretty pleased with it-- while a full-sized product would have been nice instead of all travel-sizes (and a single mask), I know I'll use the travel sizes on a trip abroad this summer so it's not like they will go to waste. The tote is really heavy-weight. The top part is made of wetsuit-weight neoprene, and the bottom is a waterproof material, so it's ideal for the pool, especially since the bottom actually opens up to lies flat so you can stand the bag up. My favorite part is the Corkcicle water bottle-- I've been wanting one but couldn't bring myself to spend $30 on a water bottle, so being able to get one in a perk was a good solution. Overall, I feel like it's a good perk for 1000 points---I'm glad I was able to snag one!

IMG_1698.JPG

IMG_1699.JPGIMG_1700.JPGIMG_1702.JPG

I loved it too. Definitely worth the points.

I'm so glad you're happy MegEm.  This is a great perk!

Congrats @MegEm It's a great reward and the best thing "You like what you get" Enjoy!

Definitely looks like a great perk! The bag and bottle seem great!

This looks like a great reward @MegEm! So happy that you felt it was worth the points Smiley Happy 

Anyone else get the email from the Rewards Concierge about the peach palette concession? 500 point refund and a new palette with the originally promised engraving. 

I am happy about the refund...I would take a full point refund. Who knows how, if, or when the new palette will come...

I phoned them the day I got the palette with the wrong engraving, was promised a call back that never came and have exchanged messages with MODS on here with no resolution. Fingers crossed they're doing this for everyone.

Happy to hear that they are starting to try and rectify their mistakes however.

I don't want to sound like a wet blanket but these rewards are less than exciting these days .

i feel they went all in , in the beginning and now they're dwindling and becoming less than appealing .

Besides, if you really want engraving, many luxury sites (i.e. YSL) will do it for free, and without the many errors we are seeing here.  

Agree with you, @Asche . We don't need engraving on the product. It's little extra but the wait is extremely long. If Sephora has gift card for reward also, it would be nice. Everyone can spend on products they need. It could be less amount of money but at least everyone can cash out their points. It's really hard to please everyone. Plus Sephora has to plan out big rewards monthly. That's too much work. This is my lesson, no more engraving for me. 😂 We love you, Sephora. 

Personally, I haven't found anything exciting for the past few months either. I think some of the rewards had amazing potential, but the consistent errors (i.e. wrong engravings, damaged packaging, extremely long wait times and conflicting information) have made the rewards bazaar experience less than stellar.

1 Reply