Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I had to smile at your comment, @SportyGirly125 - I had no idea there were two other colors, but I am not surprised to learn you now have all three 🙂 

@eshoe There’s a light pink and purple one. I got them from their merch box. 

@SportyGirly125 is that where you received the skincare journal, too?

@eshoe No I actually bought it. It didn’t come in any of the merch boxes. 

Great Glow Recipe reward, @eshoe. I love the slippers!

It is so good, @curlychiquita! This is the second GR reward I have received and both have been well worth the points. I hope to see more.

That is an awesome reward @eshoe ! I love my GR slippers💗

They are so soft, @faeriegirl 🥰

@eshoe @So cute! That looks like a really good points for value reward!! 

I think it is too, @Kim888! The five samples would have been enough, so to have the slippers included too, what a bonus!

@eshoe How cute!

The vibrant color makes me happy, @tjffc, cute indeed!

I feel like those clutch bags have been in the rewards for over a year. No one wants them. Get them outta there so we can get new things 😂

I should've known it was too good to be true, but I was hoping. The little bottle is so cute. The sprayer is more convenient if you ask me. But it was supposed to be a cute little gift. 

Is this what everyone got? Or was this a mistake?

image0-6.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 3.34.29 PM.png

Yeah mine was that little size too, I was like Aw I wanted the cute lil bottle

@RavenR 

For 100pts, yeah, I was surprised to see the deluxe mini pictured, as those are normally 250pts. I'd say Sephora made a mistake with the picture in the bazaar, unfortunately.

How big is that though? It looks fairly generous for a 100pt sample, even if the bottle isn't as cute as advertised. The 100pt Versace that's up is only 3mL IIRC, but this looks much bigger!

@RGbrown  Yeah, it does look like those 250 pts minis. I was surprised, but was thinking oh hey, crazier things happened in that bazaar. Let's try it. But I kind of knew it is was not gonna happen. Then I was thinking maybe it's some super tiny 3 ml or so bottle. But of course it is not. It's all good, though. 

It's 3 ml. It's just thinner and taller than those usual 3 ml's.

Spoiler

IMG_9475.jpg

IMG_9477.jpg

Oh bummer about the mini, @RavenR. On a side note, how do you like the Velvet?

@eshoe It's not bad. One of those generally likable, I'd say. Warm and cozy. Too vanilla for me, though. I am not big on dominant vanilla scents. But I do like all the smoke in it. I should give it another try. Heard they are coming back. Better be ready. 😉 How do you like it? 

Yes, they are back, @RavenR! They did a documentary-style series on the entire process, it was pretty interesting.

I personally love it, it reminds me of Nag Champa. The smoke in it is very appealing to me as well. I also enjoy Book. I bought a couple of backups of Velvet when they first closed and rationed myself. At least now I don’t have to, though it is a little much for summer, anyway.

I have a bit over 5000 points I have been saving for something I need like lip glosses or something. Also can anyone change my status here? I am just a beauty insider now and haven't been a rouge or a VIB for years now.

4 Replies
testing