Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@treestar86 If I had to guess, I'd say the Aerin is 0.1 oz/3 mL, since that seems to be its usual sample size. The past couple samples I've gotten of the Amorepacific have been 0.16 oz/5 mL. Although I didn't get them from the Rewards Bazaar, the vial looks like the ones I've gotten.

thanks @ohheyitscindyk !  yes those are tiny, as suspected.  I ordered both so I'll update once I get them. 🙂

CANADA

Screenshot_20200904-235959_Gmail.jpg

IMG_20200905_000319.jpg

U.S.

SeptemberRewardsBazaarFenty.png

Close ups:

Spoiler
SeptemberRewardsBazaarFenty1.jpg

SeptemberRewardsBazaarFenty2.jpg

SeptemberRewardsBazaarFenty3.jpgSeptemberRewardsBazaarFenty4.jpg

SeptemberRewardsBazaar.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar2.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar3.png

SeptemberRewardsBazaar4.png

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Is there a way to request more than one quantity of the 100 point rewards online?

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@marjanaaaa @You would have to do a separate transaction 

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@SportyGirly125 Thank you.  I wondered the same thing, 

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Does anyone in Canada have this deluxe size blush for sale (from the 500 point perk a couple weeks ago)?

U.S.

AugustRewardsBazaar.pngAugustRewardsBazaar2.pngAugustRewardsBazaar3.pngAugustRewardsBazaar4.pngAugustRewardsBazaar5.pngAugustRewardsBazaar6.png

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Did anyone get the "Dry off in Style" - Turkish Towel? To me this seems more like a blanket. Can anyone suggest how to use this?

I am turkish towel convert. It is thin like a dish drying...

I am turkish towel convert. It is thin like a dish drying towel. It is awesome for drying hair turban style instead of having a heavy towel on your head. It dries pretty fast too. They are surprisingly absorbent and do soften with use. That said I can buy a nice one at Simons in Canada for $16. But ones I bought from Turkey on ebay are softer. I find some of the nonbranded gifts in bazaar are kinda cheap but from pic it looks like a decent turkish towel. Try using it on your hair when you get out of shower.

@Mellmars1185 turkish towels are used the same as regular bath sheets. It is just a different style towel. Usually it is cloth-like, thin and stiff but that softens and gets way better with use. Supposedly, it should dry your skin faster which I think is true (but that's just my opinion and not based on any facts lol). 

I used to use fluffy bath towels (think the most expensive kind from Ralph Lauren) and now I am converted to turkish towels. That said, I give regular towels to guests because it's definitely weird to use at first. 

I’ve gotten this reward and will likely grab another if it’s available on my next order @Mellmars1185 . Turkish towels are traditionally more of what I call tea towel fabric, I love them for outdoor use and keep one in my truck and only use these towels on my boat. They dry quickly and I can use them as a sarong in a pinch, and take up way less space.  They’re great for a beach because sand doesn’t stick to them at all. I found the Sephora one, like others to get softer after Ive washed it. This is a big towel but I’ve always preferred a bath sheet sized towel. My truck towel has also been used for numerous outdoor stargazing, picnic, and concert sitting ventures. 

@missjeanie is it 100% cotton? 

@nche I already tossed the bag it came in and the tag on the towel only has the Sephora logo.  It does feel like straight cotton though.

@missjeanie thank you!

@missjeanie Thanks for the feedback! I saw the towel and figured it was just a beach towel. This is a great explanation of it! 

Thanks @missjeanie - This is great feedback. I love the c...

Thanks @missjeanie - This is great feedback. I love the colour of it but didnt know if it was good for after a shower. I like the idea to use to wrap around waist!

Re: Thanks @missjeanie - This is great feedback. I love the c...

@Mellmars1185  I use fluffy traditional towels at home, but these are great for my outdoor adventures. I see them as more of a specialty product for me that fits that niche of my life really well. I could see where someone who doesn’t have specific applications for them could be disappointed if they’re used to fluffy towels. They pack small, dry fast, work as a beach/picnic blanket. All of mine get used a lot in the summers. I have what I call a go bag in my truck (sundress, jeans, sweater, top, set of undergarments, bikini, beauty bag, flip flops, Turkish towel) and this awesome since it takes up less room. Hope you find a good use for yours! 

@Mellmars1185 @I heard from others that it is really thin and not that great for the point value 

Ya I was a bit dissapointed. Thanks for the feedback! @Sp...

Ya I was a bit dissapointed. Thanks for the feedback! @SportyGirly125
testing