Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

And brand spotlight is @DrunkElephant ! The DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Vitamin C Day Serum is one of my favorites from the brand -- have my eye on the upcoming 100 point reward sample. 😉

IMG_20200407_175355.png

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Here’s an update on the RMS set 🥳 Have to say I’m pleasantly surprised to receive my first "big" reward. Three full-size products plus a small make up pouch, all packed in a pretty Sephora box with tissue and bubble wrap. My last good reward was a full size Fresh lip balm (500 points?) a year or two ago. These 750+ points kits are so worth it! Although now I feel guilty for using shipping/delivery resources for non-essential goodies during the current critical times... going to stop buying optional/leisure stuff for the next little while.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@alphagrid 

I received this also, didn’t take any photos though. I think it was a great value!! 

Great reward and lovely pics @alphagrid ! Can't wait to hear what you think!

@alphagrid , this is such a beautiful reward, congrats!! The RMS BEAUTY - Living Luminizer makes for such a pretty highlight -- I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do! 

Great reward, @alphagrid!. Enjoy your new products!

Thanks for posting your pics. That was a great reward you...

Thanks for posting your pics. That was a great reward you snagged @alphagrid

U.S.

AprilRewardsBazaar.pngAprilRewardsBazaar2.pngAprilRewardsBazaar3.pngAprilRewardsBazaar4.png

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Have these offers already happened? I've been keeping an eye out for the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick mini, I'm really hoping to get one. Just unsure if I should still be looking for it or if I already missed it Thanks ☺️

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@supergirl38750 

I keep checking too and nothing so far 😞 I was wondering if it was one of those up for a second and sold out?

Did I miss the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick? 

@ohheyitscindyk wrote:

U.S.

AprilRewardsBazaar.pngAprilRewardsBazaar2.pngAprilRewardsBazaar3.pngAprilRewardsBazaar4.png

@Samr24 @AMK721 @parchu14 @supergirl38750 @ChristalM The CT went up today, in case you haven't seen it yet 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk  Got it! Thanks. I was so quick on the draw that I wanted to add the DE set too but didn't. Opps. all good. thanks again!

@ChristalM Yay glad you got it! 🙂

Looking forward to trying the Nest perfume 

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

When will these rewards be available. Specifically the Charlotte tilbury

Sadly not today it again it seems....at this point I may as well just buy it. I am so annoyed at trying to get the CT and Nest reward!

I'm waiting for Charlotte Tilbury reward to drop as well.

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Anyone in Canada receive the RMS reward? Had it in my bag for 30 seconds before I was notified immediately it was sold out. By then is was 12.01pm!!!! Why does Canada get so few rewards??? As a Rouge trying to use up her points this is beyond frustrating. Nothing is ever available in higher points and no I do not want the FAB 500 point reward as we have received all those deluxe samples already. And to add insult injury we have only one reward for 100 points. Really????? When is Ulta opening up here and when is Nordstrom Canada online starting??

Please don't hate me but I did manage to add the RMS set and complete the order before it hit 12:01pm EST. This being said, I won't get too excited until the box actually shows up at my door. Who knows if they'll cancel my order in the interim period...

Also maybe because I'm WFH and able to "prep" (log-in, empty my basket, load the rewards bazaar page) before the release time, I found it easier to get the 750+ points rewards lately. Last week I'd no problem adding the Kosas 1000 point set to my basket and having time to check product details, but decided to wait on RMS so I can exhaust most of my points in one go.

Sending you best wishes and luck for the next round!! ♡

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Do not hate u!! I am happy someone got to use up points. Which is what I am trying to do. Over 1700 to use up. Will try again next Tuesday if they have anything for us Canadians!!! Stay healthy.
1 Reply
testing