Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: This is SO ridiculous when for 2500 points you can get a...

I must be missing something. Where's the "prestige" again? All being a Rouge seems to signify these days is I spend way too much money!

Well, I guess the 'emotion' they are going for is anger then!

@CheerMomma Agreed. Not sure how they are measuring this "success" they think they are getting. Clearly they are not listening to their top tiered loyalty program members whatsoever. 

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I got the email but I’m not able to sign in it’s too glitchy. I feel that I’m begging for $10 off I’m not trying this is a joke

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

The new so-called ‘reward’ is pathetic.  No point in Rouge status.  And particularly annoying that a significant reduction to rewards is gussied up as ‘something new’ and presumably desirable. Off to Ulta and other options.  Ciao, Sephora.

I got one of these! Signing up has been incredibly glitchy. 
I'm excited to see them testing something new. 

Then you'll be delighted by next week's special Rouge reward: only 1000 points for a $5 GC!

Why are you excited to use 500 of your points to only get...

Why are you excited to use 500 of your points to only get $10 off when 2500 points gets you $100? That is crazy!

Re: Why are you excited to use 500 of your points to only get...

....I said I was excited they were doing something different.

Re: Why are you excited to use 500 of your points to only get...

The problem isn’t with customers who appreciate this, it’s with the company providing an unsatisfying rewards program. No need to turn on each other. 

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

has anyone seen a quality perk lately? I'm talking the 50 or 100 gift card perks. they used to be available a lot and now I haven't seen them in weeks. I just got an email for 500 points for $10 off when it used to be 1000 points for a $100 reward card. what the heck happened?! that is pathetic in comparison for those 2 offers

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I managed to snag one of the $100 rewards 3 weeks ago. They often go so quickly that you don’t see them pop up in the rewards bazaar

Check now, the $100 was up.

Check now, the $100 was up.

They no longer offer the 25$ or the 50$ options. I think the 100$ is still around though

<dramatic intro music> dun dun dun...

It's coming. Points for cash off...

at an abysmally low rate, but who expected anything different? 😛

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Updates-Beta-FAQs/m-p/5155772

I'm Rouge and haven't seen an email yet...am guessing maybe they posted the FAQ in advance of sending them out, so maybe tomorrow? Shrug, I'm not excited by it anyways 

Spend $500 to get $10 off.

What could possibly go wrong with this idea? 

I just got the beta test email but the page must be overloaded because an error keeps occurring 

The error started when they sent out that email!

Me too! A lot of people must be signing up because the website is really slow.

i got the email, what garbage offer is this

2500pts for $50 when they had/have the rewards at the same pt offer for $100

I just got the email and literally laughed out loud. They want us to trade 500 points for $10 off?? Good lord, Sephora just can't get it together. They're trying, but they're failing every step of the way.

testing