Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

So cute. Like baby yoda ❤️

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Is the Lancôme serum worth 2000 points?

I redeemed 5,000 beauty insider points for the Jo Malone Luxury Candle. The scent is Pomegranate Noir, which is my favorite JM fragrance. The candle is definitely luxurious. I’m extremely excited! I know scoring rewards can be frustrating, but I wanted to share a positive experience. The candle arrived exceptionally well protected and the black box it was housed in will be repurposed many times over. The box, because I’m obsessed with boxes and storage, was as exciting to me as the candle. Thank you for offering this reward, Sephora. Retails for $495. Size comparison is a 3 wick candle from Bath & Body Works.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Congratulations, @bem564 !  This is such a luxurious candle!  It's awesome that you were able to get something that you really like from the Rewards Bazaar! 

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@tsavorite Thank you! I am thrilled to have this reward. ☺️

Wow! I didn’t realize it was a big JM candle. I still thought it was a nice reward but wow! Lucky you, enjoy it!

Wowzers that is huge! Such a beautiful candle, I'd be sca...

Wowzers that is huge! Such a beautiful candle, I'd be scared to light it too @bem564 I bet you can still smell it without lighting it! Enjoy

RE: Wowzers that is huge! Such a beautiful candle, I'd be sca...

@silliluci Yes! You are right! It smells fantastic just having the lid off.

@bem564, I'm in love with that candle ❣ If I had more poi...

@bem564, I'm in love with that candle ❣ If I had more points, I definitely would have tried to get it. I'm saving my points for next year for a Jo Malone candle or the cologne!

RE: @bem564, I'm in love with that candle ❣ If I had more poi...

@Luvstravel It really is a beautiful candle. I hope you are able to get exactly what you are hoping for when the time comes! ❤️

@bem564  Such an elegant candle.

@anastasiya Hey, girl! Thank you!

Just beautiful, @bem564! I wish I'd caught that one!

Just beautiful, @bem564! I wish I'd caught that one!

RE: Just beautiful, @bem564! I wish I'd caught that one!

@curlychiquita Thank you!

Cheese and rice that candle is HUGE!!! Now I understand why it was 5000 points. Congrats @bem564 on your candle that should hopefully last a very long time.

@niki172 Haha! Cheese & rice, you’re right! I’m not prepared to light it just yet. Is that crazy? I just want to admire it for a bit!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@bem564 not at all! That would be one of those "look at it but don't use it unless it's a special occasion" item for me. So yeah that candle would last like 10-15 years 😂.

U.S.

NovemberRewardsBazaar.pngNovemberRewardsBazaar2.pngNovemberRewardsBazaar3.png

Does anyone know if the 100 pt CT Pillow Talk has already come and gone so I can stop obsessively looking for it? The rewards (at least the small ones) do NOT hit at 9AM on Tue & Thur. They start showing up after midnight PST on those days, and keep changing all night and all day. Some show up on other days of the week. Some only appear for a few minutes mid-day and are gone in the blink of an eye (I'm thinking this is what might have happened to Pillow Talk). The less popular ones disappear and may appear again few hours later, probably being restocked only a certain quantity at a time. Stores get none of the good stuff and what they carry stays the same for weeks. It's a really a ridiculous system. If you're going to email us a list of what's going to come, at least tell us which of those rewards were made available and got sold out already so we don't have to keep waiting and wondering.

IT'S HERE@ JUST GOT IT!

@msc75 wrote:

Does anyone know if the 100 pt CT Pillow Talk has already come and gone so I can stop obsessively looking for it? The rewards (at least the small ones) do NOT hit at 9AM on Tue & Thur. They start showing up after midnight PST on those days, and keep changing all night and all day. Some show up on other days of the week. Some only appear for a few minutes mid-day and are gone in the blink of an eye (I'm thinking this is what might have happened to Pillow Talk). The less popular ones disappear and may appear again few hours later, probably being restocked only a certain quantity at a time. Stores get none of the good stuff and what they carry stays the same for weeks. It's a really a ridiculous system. If you're going to email us a list of what's going to come, at least tell us which of those rewards were made available and got sold out already so we don't have to keep waiting and wondering.

I got it too! 🙂 It arrived yesterday. It's tiny but I'm happy.

testing