Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: To be honest I don't think they had the tote on stock and...

So just the Briogeo reward released today, then?

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

i have not seen the 100 $ rewards in the Canadian rewards bazaar for a few weeks now but is always in the US - why? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@mztm  I actually saw it yesterday around 12:20pm. Idk if it could actually be added to the cart tho since I didn’t have enough points to test 

@mztm I saw it in Canada yesterday, but around 11:30. Not sure why they put it up early, but it was there.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Drunk Elephant coming to the Rewards Bazaar soon, yay!

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 1.52.53 PM.png

I was excited when I saw this, but these are pretty paltry sizes. The 500 point reward has $27 worth of products (assuming they are all the 5 ml sizes). In comparison, the other 500 point awards available now are worth $32 (the Fresh reward) and $85 (the Caudalie reward, although $33 of that is the eye cream).

the 1,500 point reward has $43 worth of product, but it also includes the bags. 

I find this particularly frustrating, because DE manufactures the 8ml samples. If they had a 500 point reward with 8 ml samples of the Framboos and the B-Hydra and a 15 ml protini, it would be a great reward!

i love drunk elephant! i haven't seen this in the bazaar...

i love drunk elephant! i haven't seen this in the bazaar yet. hopefully i can snag it!

@haidy , thanks for posting!

So thrilled to see Drunk Elephant as a featured brand on the Rewards Bazaar... finally!! From the promo pictures, the rewards themselves look quite small -- maybe even smaller than those offered in travel/trial-sized sets. I would rather spend my points on actual Drunk Elephant product than on accessories like pouches, bags, etc.

@MlleCC  Same! I have enough bag, makeup bags to last me for a lifetime lol

Oof, after I just accidentally bought today's Fresh rewards thinking it was the PJ set. I think I have enough to try for the tote on Tuesday or Thursday though...not sure the 500 reward is worth it for me personally (depends on the size of the Protini).

I love DE products, stoked that an upcoming reward is from their brand.

Do we know when the DE rewards are dropping? Is it this Sunday? Next week? I NEED IT LOL

It seems like DE will be the featured brand in the Rewards Bazaar for June, but I'm not sure.

Saw this too! So excited to see if they have more rewards in store from Drunk Elephant. Love that brand! Thanks for posting, @haidy 🙂

I'm also hoping that they add more DE rewards 🙂 It looks like the two small red things in the 1,500 point reward are a luggage tag and a passport case, btw.

Update on the update: my living proof reward still hasn’t shipped. And now I’m worried they might just cancel it. Is it just me or anyone else experiencing this too? For reference, I placed my order on Thursday May 9. And it is now Tuesday May 14.

Mine finally shipped today, but if yours still hasn’t check with a mod. I did that in customer support thread and don’t know if it was coincidence or not but it shipped within hours of them letting me know it was processing. I was getting worried too because it took almost a week to ship! Also, I just ordered the reward by itself but my other orders made after shipped and arrived at regular speed. The mod said it was because they are coming from different distribution centers. Good luck!

Mine finally shipped!! I was gettin worried too becuase the order I placed after it arrived today and so I contacted cs and it shipped a few hours after they told me it would ship today.

Update: it shipped not too long after i posted this. I hope yours shipped or ships soon!!

My order also hasn’t shipped yet. I chatted with cs and they said it should ship by today. The order is being shipped as standard so I’m hoping its just the shipping method that keeping it from being processed and shipped quickly. It would suck if they cancelled our orders. I literally ordered at 12pm on the dot. 

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Mine finally shipped today! I contacted cs and they were like yeah it’s supposed to ship today and it shipped hours after they told me that so thank goodness!!

Quick update on the Living Proof Rain and Frizz-Free Reward. I just went back to check the details of the reward on the rewards bazaar and it looks like they updated it so whoever claimed that reward gets everything in the picture not just the shampoo!!!

oohh how awesome! i tried so hard to get the umbrella. bu...

oohh how awesome! i tried so hard to get the umbrella. bummmmed
9 Replies
testing