Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Unless itโ€™s something thatโ€™s coming, (because the gift card costs to many points as is in my opinion) that sheโ€™s aware of it isnโ€™t true for the moment. Right now it is still 2500 points.

I swear some of the Sephora sales people make stuff up as they go along.  I am on the Sephora app and web site daily and have never seen a mention of this anywhere.  It simply isn't logical.

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Definitely feel like they are always sold out of the better samples. I never want to waste my points on something that doesnโ€™t look as appealing.... ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

@tamarar94 I'm the opposite. I go on the app when I'm on...

@TamaraR94 I'm the opposite. I go on the app when I'm on the bus.. I been saving my points for a bigger reward. I almost always see everything while its in stock. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

CANADA - Does anyone know what are the names of the Gucci and Chloe bags? Thanks!RW1.pngrw2.pngrw3.png

@cangirl84 No clue. I actually tried searching up the pro...

@cangirl84 No clue. I actually tried searching up the products. I wonder if its older stock? Hopefully its just something gucci/chloe was clearing out and the quality is good.

Re: @cangirl84 No clue. I actually tried searching up the pro...

Thank you i guess it was old stock as well

Re: @cangirl84 No clue. I actually tried searching up the pro...

@cangirl84 

I know sephora had a Chloe marcie saddle bag before as an reward ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If you can see the reward online if you click on it and go to details it sometimes lists the name of the product.

Gucci wallet listed as "womens wallet"

Found the bag, it was released in 2017

CHLOE Suede Calfskin Mini Sac Drawstring Blush Nude

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

First saw the Burberry scarf in March and now Gucci and Chloe for April? Can the American Girls get luxury goods too? Well 1 girl will get 1 lux item. These rewards are fun and frustrating at the same time

Oxygenating facial sounds awesome!##

Really wish the US would get some designer bags as reward...

Really wish the US would get some designer bags as rewards, too.

U.S.

AprilRewardsBazaar.pngAprilRewardsBazaar2.png

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Does anyone know what the Benefit line and dine reward is? TIA๐Ÿ’‹

Is it just me or does anyone feel like Sephora is offering less and less rewards. I used to check this twice a week and anticipate what was coming up on Tuesday and Thursday, but now there will be one or two half decent rewards once or twice a month.

Sephora- please reward us for being loyal customers. Where are the rewards?

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Everything I ever want is always sold out๐Ÿ˜ญ

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Hi @mackaroon,

I am so sorry to hear this. We are going to continue to evolve Beauty Insider over time, and we'll make sure your feedback is heard. Thank you for being a loyal Sephora client. 

Best,

Rebecca

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Omg hi, thank you so much! I will always be loyalโ˜บ๏ธ

Like clockwork, the US 100 point rewards are up on the first Thursday of the month, along with some 250+ point rewards. I had to get the 250 point SKII set because I've always been curious about the essence, but it's something I definitely want to test before spending the $$$.

B2413C30-9048-4105-8A4C-1DA99B866AB5.jpeg

I did not redeem the SK-II reward and I still can't see it! Why is this happening?

So sorry @farawla, the perk is not available and please keep checking back Tuesdays and Thursdays for new Rewards. Thank you for your patience throughout this process it is greatly appreciated.

โค๏ธ Melissa

I recently got samples of the SKII essence and the Amore...

I recently got samples of the SKII essence and the Amore Pacific Single Vintage Extract. I liked both a lot, and they both worked great. I did notice though, that the Amore Pacific worked a little better for my skin in terms of smoothing out some roughness from sun damage and calming persistent redness in my cheeks. The SKII has made everything nice and bright, but when I run out I'll purchase the Amore Pacific. And the size of the 250pt reward is a really good amount- enough for a couple months at least.
1 Reply
testing