Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Hi bic!

anyone know when will be the next 20% off on regular prices event?

like the one we had last year.💖

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Do we know who is coming for March “in the spotlight”? TIA💋

Kept forgetting to post my patches I got for maybe 750 points recently. I think they’re super cute and I can add to my patches I purchased at SEPHORiA. I have a jean jacket I may decorate some day, like the Sephora ones I’ve seen and the Beauty directors have! They’re big, and so cute in the rewards box.

4B22A698-7B76-4F46-8DCA-2BE1FB4902E0.jpeg4D0C793A-3DF2-4085-8CFB-EFF4E75D4D6C.jpeg

yay what a fun reward @sister13 

Thanks @Kim888! I was glad to snag it! 💕💕

These are really cute, @sister13!

These are really cute, @sister13!

Re: These are really cute, @sister13!

I thought so too, though they got bashed by people who were like, “who wants that junk”, I was all “me, lol” - I was so glad to get them! @curlychiquita 💕💕💕

Those patches look so cool @sister13!❤️

Thanks @faeriegirl! 💕💕💕

Ok so i did get it, fewf! Heres some photos! The sweater is the exact color of the mask lol. I wish I got a small though, as this is definitely mens sizing so the medium is big on me! Ah well its cozy, thick and good material :).

EAEBF2F0-1354-4840-83BE-3EBAE150B18E.jpeg

F3247DD2-5FB5-4440-885F-7E21B0B2BD94.jpeg

@sabrinas , so glad that you finally received your reward after all the ordering difficulties! Love that shade of yellow, and the slogan is cute too. 🙂

That sweater looks awesome @sabrinas!❤️

So glad you got it @sabrinas!

So glad you got it @sabrinas!

It’s adorable @sabrinas . Love the color! 

Aaaaahh, super cute! @sabrinas 💛💛💛

@sabrinas  I kinda love that the jumper is the exact same color as the mask 🙂 Love your nails! 

Im so confused. I just got a cancellation notice for my youth to the people reward... so I opened the app and see my size is available again in the bazaar? What? Why was my order cancelled then seemingly available again in the bazaar? 

I feel like certain people get these rewards cancelled if they got stuff in the past, just to let others have a chance at getting stuff? If not i really don’t get why this would happen.

I just replaced my order and hope it goes through this time.

So sorry! I hope you get it this time. Please keep us pos...

So sorry! I hope you get it this time. Please keep us posted. I keep seeing the Burberry reward available but when I pressed place order numerous time last few days it said OOS

I'm sorry to hear this, @sabrinas. 🙁

I'm sorry to hear this, @sabrinas. 🙁

I just wanted to share my disappointment with a recent experience with Sephora. I redeemed my points for a $100 voucher which I used towards the new Hourglass Vanish Liquid foundation in Porcelain and the Farmacy Green Clean. The foundation turned out to be too light so I brought to my local Sephora just to do a colour exchange but I was told that they would be unable to do it in their system as it would require over-riding the price and they would get flagged. They suggested I return it through the online store which I did. After the return was processed I did not get a credit amount back or equivalent in points but just $8.72 which was the amount I paid after redeeming the $100 voucher. So now I’m out 2500 points and no foundation😕. I’m pretty certain that I read in the fine print that you can make an exchange for the same item but in a different colour. Has anyone else had the same experience? I’m surethere’s nothing that can be done at this point but thanks for letting me vent 😂

I just wanted to give a shout out to @ZakiyaBT who has been amazingly helpful in rectifying the problem. I will now be able to try the Hourglass Vanish liquid foundation in the correct shade. Thank you again for all your help.
1 Reply
testing