Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Has anyone redeemed the mufe masterclass? Can you tell me how your experience was

How cute is that Trestique set?! I love their formula. 

the it cosmetics set looks cute but I always get discoura...

the it cosmetics set looks cute but I always get discouraged when I see 1500 available... although it's more than most rewards sets!

RE: the it cosmetics set looks cute but I always get discoura...

@sarahshter - they’re up & available! Hope you get one!

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Canada

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

this might be the first time i'm motivated to plan to get a reward! the magnetic brushes are calling my name!! any tips/tricks to snagging something like this?

Beauty lovers, who has redeemed the mufe master like class for 10 friends? I’m debating on getting this reward. How’s was your experience? Should I just go to the mufe boutique and just pay for a class?

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

For those curious, cross post from August haul thread. My first pt redemption above 500!

@sonnydee I hope you’re enjoying your rewards! This one was worth the wait!

Make up forever is August’s highlight

i picked up the 500 points in store. It was HD foundation...

i picked up the 500 points in store. It was HD foundation sampler (y225, y315, y415, y505) probably good for 1 time use. mini pencil in whenever walnut. mini lipgloss (light colour dont know which) and primer (i think) and 3 eyeshadows (think 100point perk size) in m536 d826 and d562.

CANADA:

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 12.00.10 PM.png

Just snagged my Tatcha kit! I love that it comes with a book. Such a unique reward from Sephora!

I got the Tatcha reward as well. This is the first time I've watched for a reward to drop. I've been looking every Tuesday and Thursday at 9am since the email went out saying this was coming. I love that a book is included too. I'm happy about trying the Tatcha products, but it's the book that had me really excited about this reward.

The book looks like it should have good information and will look cute out on your nightstand! Love!

I got it as well for the book, though the travel sizes will be nice to have.  It's my first "big" reward from Sephora.

I’m curious if anyone else who redeemed the 1500 urban decay pup apparel set also got the 1.0 fl oz bottle of all nighter setting spray? I realized in the description it says your getting the 4.0 fl oz bottle and was kind of confused.

The description said u also get a collapsible bowl, but u don’t. I got it for my pup. I love it. And it is 1 oz setting spray.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Your dog is too cute!!  Also wanted to let you know I received an email today stating Urban Decay realized their mistake of sending smaller size All Nighter than was advertised and that a 4oz bottle will be sent to me.

I did not receive the collapsible bowl either but there is no mention of that. Did a search to see what that bowl was supposed to look like and found that UD participated in a National Dog Day in Aug 2017. There are photos of the bandana, dog leash, tennis ball, pet waste dispenser, pet wipes (identical to merchandise in the 1500 point reward) and photo also shows the collapsible bowl.  Did anyone receive the bowl in their Sephora point reward or was that a misprint in the reward description?

testing