Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Hehe feels the same way @Zvezdochka i was able to grab 3 ordered multiple times to get it now its going to the xmas gifts basket 🤣

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@Zvezdochka Now I’m afraid to use the Bum Bum cream since I am migraine prone....

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

BRB Cashing in all of my points for my HG moisturizer -- Drunk Elephant Lala cream. 😄 100 Point rewards look great this month -- nice mix of products from all categories.

@MlleCC so true. Wonderful selection. I picked up a few YSL primers, Dior sorbets and Fresh Black Tea Eye Cream. These are some of my favorite products. Lately I feel like sometimes 100 point rewards are much more appealing to me than 500, 1000, 1500 ones.

I picked up 3, thinking they were the 15ml sample size-they are tiny, only 5ml each. Still, free!

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

The Dior cream is also a ridiculously small size. I would have cashed in some points for this and DE but not at these meager sizes.

Just got the email for June for Canada:

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.41.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.41.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.41.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.41.55 PM.png

Im curious when the US is getting this type of email, since I know our rewards do vary

I'm in the US and get this email. 

@Anastasiya13

sephora.png

@TrysBeautyItems Thank you, when did you get the email?

June 5th, titled 'Treat Yourself to Bite Beauty'

@Anastasiya13

Sephora, I love you but the test server is not the production server! We've talked about this 🙈😂🤖

Lol @fieldsofclover, if I am 10 yrs younger, i’d love to ask you and couple BTers open a start up and we can totally sell our software back to Sephora 

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Got an email saying these are the upcoming rewards but I’m curious because it says on the app that their featuring bite beauty instead. Does anyone know if these and the bite is this month? A little confused haha.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Hmm just saw the Tarte Sea the Change perk and I think they could've donated more than $10... I mean it was a 500 point perk. There's 2 deluxe items with it but still. donating to a good cause was a nice idea though

wow, that beautyblender thing would be awesome, total lifetime supply

Wow those Canada rewards look amazing!!

@SephorasAustin I think some of those are probably legit because one of them (the Sephora Chinook) went live today in Canada

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Just noticed that as well! Thanks! 🙂

Is anyone elses rewards bazaar broken

I had the same issue
3 Replies
testing