Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Thanks for the reply! Felt so hopeless ๐Ÿ˜ง Maybe I should delete the post and write it in that thread..?

That lipstick supposed to be something "extra" as a reward for waiting 4 months. (this is what I heard from Sephora CS rep)

I did contact Sephora CS but like always she said she'll look into it and no guarantee how long it will take. So tired of Sephora now I just want the foundation shade exchanged at this point..

@inseo Did you contact CS by telephone? If so, you could try contacting one of the mods on here - either by PM or by posting on the Customer Service board. 

The lipstick is a nice touch. What shade is it? Hope you enjoy it!

They gave 41 YSL  Rouge Volupte shine oil 41.

I was curious if anyone else got their reward but couldn't find any posts.

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

finally got my hands on a couple of rewards and samples I have been really excited to try(laneige lip mask/ole henriksen banana eye cream) along with the rose face mask and Better than sex mascara, was really happy to finally come across some available perks I actually wanted since I was especially bummed when I missed the vib/rouge glamglow gift, ordered and shipped the same day(Feb 1st) and it still says my package hasn't even been picked up by Canada post!!! so now it seems my "finally" package will not be arriving... I already contacted customer service and they opened a ticket with Canada post, so I'm trying to be optimistic, fingers crossed!! โค๐Ÿ˜ฐ

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Have you had a chance to try the banana I cream and if so what do you think? I have been using it only in the morning and then my Clinique eyes rich formula at night!

I've used it for the last 3-4 days! I really like the tex...

I've used it for the last 3-4 days! I really like the texture, it goes on very smooth, but im still not 100% sure if it's helping enough! my eyelids have been reeeaally dry this winter and it doesn't seem like anything can penetrate the top layer fully to rehydrate! I tried using coconut oil as a last ditch effort but it kept making it's way down to my lashes and burning my eyes๐Ÿค”

RE: I've used it for the last 3-4 days! I really like the tex...

@bonnebelle maybe if you use it in the morning and your other in the evening like I have you might have a little bit better luck with the product or maybe itโ€™s summer product you could use. Itโ€™s working beautifully for me and I will be purchasing full-size once Iโ€™ve run out. Wish it had worked better for you I love to see success with products, but our mothers again is different๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: RE: I've used it for the last 3-4 days! I really like the tex...

Aha true! Thats a good idea! I'll give that a shot, thanks!๐Ÿ˜Šhappy it's working well for you!๐Ÿ˜ Hopefully my skin can get with the program soon lol!โค

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I got my hands on the banana cream and I am stunned! It actually is lifting my lids after one day of use. Love rose mask and mascara I hope they find your package with all your goodies in it!!

that's awesome๐Ÿ˜I'm super excited to try it now! i have h...

that's awesome๐Ÿ˜I'm super excited to try it now! i have had no success with eye creams in past!๐Ÿ˜‘luckily canada post found/ delivered yesterday and I was able to pick it up this morning!!! ๐Ÿค—โค

Had the signed Caudalie and tote 2000 pt reward in my bag for all of 1 minute and it was "sold out." Sigh.

I couldnโ€™t believe it let me check out with the Caudalie set in my bag and then when it did I figured that part of my order would be cancelled. The. I wouldnโ€™t let myself believe it until it showed up! Lol that was the first โ€œbiggerโ€ reward I have been able to snag! 

Congratulations,  @kaytevee!

Thanks so much! I was so excited! Lol. Iโ€™m obsessed with trying to get the good rewards, like all of us here are lol

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I have yet to snag a rewards!! Had my eye on the Caudalie set too and was waiting since Iโ€™m on the East coast but was sold out before I could even get to it!!! Iโ€™m seriously frustrated at the rewards program

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Yup. Me too. So close, darn it. One of these days Iโ€™ll catch a good one ๐Ÿคž

lol yass girl one dayโœŠ been less rewarding and more of a...

lol yass girl one dayโœŠ been less rewarding and more of a bummer bazaar lately ๐Ÿ‘Ž

There's also a new 500 pt Josie Maran reward up: https://www.sephora.com/product/juicy-glowing-argan-treats-P429227

For a second I thought this included a Fenty lippie and I was supes confused! 

wooo hooo I scored this!

wooo hooo I scored this!
testing