Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

UPCOMING REWARDS CANADA:

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 9.05.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-06 at 9.05.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-06 at 9.04.44 AM.png

Still holding onto my 1800 points...haven't had anything pique my interest for months now!

I'm intrigued by the rose gold bracelet in the 5,000 point section.  I haven't redeemed points in a long time because I wanted to save up for one of the trips that include travel, but that's tempting.  I'm still over 6,000 points away from the trips...

Kinda like the bag for the Philosophy reward :D. The Fresh seems like a nice set!

FEBRUARY SMALL PERKS CANADA:

Screen Shot 2018-02-04 at 1.18.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-04 at 1.18.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-04 at 1.18.40 PM.png

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Is there a February sneak peak or any clues to what feb brand will be?

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@BlessedGoddess The preview for new rewards usually is released around the first Tuesday of the month, so I haven't seen anything yet. 

Looks like there is/was/will be a new 500-point Smashbox reward:

Smashbox "Flawless in Five" setSmashbox "Flawless in Five" set

Saw this in the wild today! So it's not just a quickie on...

Saw this in the wild today! So it's not just a quickie online-only thing.

Thanks for reviving this thread!

Question for the group:  When past rewards pop up intermittently during the day, are they truly available or was some stock actually found and available?  I keep seeing some rewards pop up and then later in the day or the next, they are gone.  I placed one of these in my cart and days later when my order finally shipped (rouge flash shipping is a joke) it was cancelled since it was "out of stock".  Just wondering what others have experienced when they happen upon items that were previously retired or out of stock.  Thanks!!

I've actually had better luck with getting rewards that reappear a second or third time.

That's happened to me too. I redeemed the fenty beauty matte lipstick in griselda and recieved an email this morning saying that it was out of stock. (Now I see it reappear in the beauty bazaar) I also redeemed the YSL  500 point lipstick reward. So I'm really hoping I don't receive anymore discouraging emails. 

Since this thread is being revived, I have to ask again if anyone received the UD 20 years of beauty with an edge coffee book?  I'm kind of dying to know what it looked like inside!

Thanks for starting a new thread @lachaton

YES! I've missed this thread. 🙂

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 5.41.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-04 at 5.42.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 5.43.43 PM.png

US @lachaton

Thanks so much, @notcreative! I really appreciate it 🙂 

Two notes from the email Sephora sent. First- The Limited Edition Play Box from August (the only one I did not order and still regret) is in it for 1000 points. I'd rather spend the $20 than the 1000 points but would like a crack at it since I have regret. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 5.15.13 PM.png

Second- Some of the items (excluding the Philosophy perk that must be overpriced because it has been there forever) are available to select in the cart but not listed in the rewards bazaar section. Unsure why. If you want any (and have the points), grab them now.

Darn it. The TF bronzer went oos while I was being indecisive about which perk code to use 😑

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Never saw a tf bronzer any image from email or anything ? I know I'm super late my app was wonky

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I want that Fenty lippie and the Beauty Blender Cleanser! The rest is meh.... There’s nothing good 750+ 👎🏻
testing