Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

@anneminette you will love them. I grabbed both and very...

@anneminette you will love them. I grabbed both and very happy with those items

RE: @anneminette you will love them. I grabbed both and very...

@IndyQT317 I got the cleanser! I was surprised to see my local Sephora store had the Fenty lipstick too but I decided not to get it cause it’s soo tinyyyy!! I’m saving my points up for a good reward. Hopefully they come up with a really good one soon!

what color is the fenty lipstick? I can't seem to see it

what color is the fenty lipstick? I can't seem to see it

Re: what color is the fenty lipstick? I can't seem to see it

I assumed/hoped Griselda, since that's what's pictured and the shade featured if you click through to the full-size product page 🤞🤞🤞

Re: what color is the fenty lipstick? I can't seem to see it

@Susubee @BeautybyJules  the confirmation states Griselda - let's see if that's what gets shipped.

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick FENTY BEAUTY MATTEMOISELLE PLUSH MATTE LIPSTICK IN GRISELDA / 100 Points

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Agreed on the Fenty, I guess I'll place an order to redeem that perk and add another Mattemoiselle to my collection!

Yes! That's one of the two colors I was interested in, so I used the perk as an excuse to finally buy the banana bright eye cream 😉

@k617 Already ordered the Fenty lippie, it's so darn cute.

I'm glad it's not one of the colours I have already, usually that's the problem with point perk lippies!

@anneminette they're live in the bazaar now

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@veronika23 asked me if I would bring back a new thread for the Rewards Bazaar, since the last couple of ones ended up being removed (I think due to my editing too many times in a short time period) and were never revived by the mods. 

I used the same format as last time since I can still see my old threads that have been removed, although I understand others can't and I can't see any of the comments. 

I would like to add the previews for the US perks which I think might have been emailed out recently? I only have the Canadian preview 🙂 If someone can post the US preview and tag me, I'll add it to the OP! 

Thanks for managing this thread @lachaton 🙂

YES!!!!!!  Thank you soooo much @lachaton!!!! I've noticed that if I edit my threads once or maybe twice daily that it doesn't affect them. I sure hope this one stays! Thank you so much! Yay!

testing