Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Holiday Gratis 2022!!!

Holiday Greetings to the lovely people of BIC whichever holiday you celebrate! 

As many of you are aware, @TeamBIC has this naughty little habit of turning into a bunch of festive elves and spoiling a random number of active BIC community contributors with a surprise holiday treat come this time of year!  Yeah the imagery is there of TeamBIC in pointy green hats making the magic happen while sipping on hot cocoa.

I’m sure all of you are eager to see what they’ve been up to this season!  I know I am!  They never fail to impress me with their creative box designs (my inner cat loves the boxes as much as the contents) Of course the contents are always wonderful too;);)

This thread is for expressing your community excitement, making wild or educated sleuthed-out guesses as to what could be inside  and for sharing with the community, photos of any gifts you receive, and also for congratulating other community members on their awesome luck and for making BIC the beauty haven it is!   

And once people have had a chance to try out their…ahhhh thé suspense is too much!!!😝, this is a great place to both write and read the best quality product reviews!  It doesn’t get more honest than from the mouths of BIC members you talk to everyday and who know exactly what kind of information you like!  It’s also a great place to ask questions on any products members have received and know you’ll get a speedy response!

I look forward to seeing all the photos

posted as members receive and open boxes, sharing in the joy and witnessing how everyone’s surprises work for them!

Speaking of gratis that works for me, I have been wearing the Kilian Apple Brandy fragrance from last year all week!!!  A continuous thank you to @TeamBIC for every single time I smell like spicy mince meat tarts🥰🥰🥰🥧

Also, I heard someone say today they finished their holiday shopping.  Show of hands, who’s finished or, ahem… started their holiday shopping?  😆✋🏻 I started and am nowhere near finished status; as collected and organized as that would be.  

B9838C05-63AA-45CA-8327-D6E1B8BF2787.jpeg

F99EC02F-0B9F-494B-832C-E4250BE65042.jpeg

Re: Sephora Holiday Gratis 2022!!!

I had to pop on here and give some love to the Drybar Buttercup Blow-Dryer . My other blow dryer over heater and I reached for this one. It is so lightweight and left my hair feeling smooth. My son uses this all with the diffuser. Hopefully he will start sharing!

20240105_172101.jpg

Your hair is gorgeous, @Mellmars1185 ! 🤩

@Titian06 Thank you. Even though I got a cut recently, I feel like I need to take another inch off the bottom. 

I know am super late giving an update on the last few products... As some of you know, I lost my mom on Christmas after a horrific battle with cancer so I pretty much checked out of everything the last 5-6 months. Thank you to everyone here who was also checking in on me on social media - I can't even begin to tell you how much it meant to me🙏🏻🩷

Back to the reviews... I can honestly say these products will all be repurchases for me - incorporating them into my routine has really helped my hair. My hair was so damaged a few years ago from bleach and chemicals and a succession of bad stylists😑 that I chopped it all off myself at home during lockdown - I gave myself a bob just below my chin and my hair has been growing like crazy ever since.

I've also been limiting heat styling, incorporsting bette products and I found a stylist I LOVE who only sparingly highlights my hair now instead of bleaching my whole head.

Adding these lovely products into my routine has also really helped! Here are my last two reviews:

• JVN Hair Complete Blowout Styling Milk: This was my first JVN Hair product and I plan to try more! I love how it smells and it really has helped smooth and protect my hair during blow-drying and heat styling!

•K18 Hair Mask & Shampoo Holiday Set: We have hard water with tons of nasty chemicals in San Antonio plus I use a lot of products on my hair, so using a clarifying shampoo once a week or week and a half, followed by a purple shampoo (currently loving Amika Bust Your Brass) is necessary to keep my blonde toned. The K18 Peptide Prep Clarifying Shampoo has worked soooo well!

I am also loving the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask! However, I don't exactly follow the directions. I wash my hair with the K18 Peptide Prep Detox Shampoo, typically follow with a purple shampoo (I'm loving Amika Bust Your Brass), then I use a light conditioner (currently using Amika Bust Your Brass). Rinse well, towel dry and slather my hair with this mask. I leave it in overnight, wash and condition my hair in the morning et voila!

Thank you again to @TeamBIC for including me in the Holiday Gratis mailing!

IMG_2843.jpeg

IMG_2845.jpeg

IMG_2847.jpeg

@Tamara76 Your hair looks amazing. Congratulations on receiving this gratis!  It sounds like you had a fresh start when you decided to cut it. I have been through a similar  experience in the past where I had to cut my hair to my chin and regrow it after a series of decisions that lead to damage and other issues. I am glad you found someone who you trust to do your hair. It is so important. 

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing.

Thank you @Mellmars1185 ! Yes - I am so thankful for my new stylist. Sounds like you understand the struggle! I got lucky that I had my hair extensions removed a few weeks before lockdown when salons closed. This allowed me to cut and rescue my hair - I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't gotten my extensions removed😳

And thank you so much for your condolences🙏🏻🩷

@Tamara76 - I am so sorry to hear your mom passed away!  You have my sympathy! 😪

Your hair is gorgeous!  The products in this box are amazing! 💖💖💖

Thank you so very much @Titian06 !🙏🏻🩷

Yes, I'm really loving all of these products and plan to try more from JVN soon!🩷

Hi Tam! Thanks for posting your thoughts on these products and glad they’ve helped your hair, along with the other care you are giving it. So very sorry again for the loss of your mom, I know it was such a long and painful battle and devastating to lose your mom by any means! ((Hugs)) @Tamara76 

Thank you @sister13 - Your support has meant so much to me, sweet friend🩷

Your hair looks AMAZING @Tamara76 .  It's great when you get a stylist that's about the health of hair, and not just the look.  Enjoy your goodies!

Also, my deepest condolences 🙏🏼

Thank you so much @danielledanielle 🙏🏻🩷 It's been rough, but interacting here and on social has been lifting my spirits lately

Your hair is so pretty @Mellmars1185 🩷🩷

@Tamara76 Thank you very much 😊. When I blow dry it I get about a day out of this look. I am always trying to find ways to make my hair last longer.

Your hair looks great @Mellmars1185 !

@faeriegirl Thank you very much. Nothing like a fresu blow dry with some excellent products 🥰

Whoa, that’s some gorgeous volume @Mellmars1185! 😍 Great way to start the week, with some self care! 

@itsfi Thank you! 😊

@Mellmars1185 Beautiful results!  These are all such fantastic products 

Conversation Stats
Photos125
  • B9838C05-63AA-45CA-8327-D6E1B8BF2787.jpeg
  • F99EC02F-0B9F-494B-832C-E4250BE65042.jpeg
  • 87967830-D08E-48B1-BE3E-F5340513524A.gif
  • michelleshops_0-1669180846671.gif
  • 20221126_093855_mh1669482977981.jpg
  • mervyns open.gif