Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Holiday Gratis 2022!!!

Holiday Greetings to the lovely people of BIC whichever holiday you celebrate! 

As many of you are aware, @TeamBIC has this naughty little habit of turning into a bunch of festive elves and spoiling a random number of active BIC community contributors with a surprise holiday treat come this time of year!  Yeah the imagery is there of TeamBIC in pointy green hats making the magic happen while sipping on hot cocoa.

Iโ€™m sure all of you are eager to see what theyโ€™ve been up to this season!  I know I am!  They never fail to impress me with their creative box designs (my inner cat loves the boxes as much as the contents) Of course the contents are always wonderful too;);)

This thread is for expressing your community excitement, making wild or educated sleuthed-out guesses as to what could be inside  and for sharing with the community, photos of any gifts you receive, and also for congratulating other community members on their awesome luck and for making BIC the beauty haven it is!   

And once people have had a chance to try out theirโ€ฆahhhh thรฉ suspense is too much!!!๐Ÿ˜, this is a great place to both write and read the best quality product reviews!  It doesnโ€™t get more honest than from the mouths of BIC members you talk to everyday and who know exactly what kind of information you like!  Itโ€™s also a great place to ask questions on any products members have received and know youโ€™ll get a speedy response!

I look forward to seeing all the photos

posted as members receive and open boxes, sharing in the joy and witnessing how everyoneโ€™s surprises work for them!

Speaking of gratis that works for me, I have been wearing the Kilian Apple Brandy fragrance from last year all week!!!  A continuous thank you to @TeamBIC for every single time I smell like spicy mince meat tarts๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅง

Also, I heard someone say today they finished their holiday shopping.  Show of hands, whoโ€™s finished or, ahemโ€ฆ started their holiday shopping?  ๐Ÿ˜†โœ‹๐Ÿป I started and am nowhere near finished status; as collected and organized as that would be.  

B9838C05-63AA-45CA-8327-D6E1B8BF2787.jpeg

โ€ƒ

F99EC02F-0B9F-494B-832C-E4250BE65042.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Re: Sephora Holiday Gratis 2022!!!

@CynthieLu Congratulations! I am so excited. I have no plans this weekend. Now I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ

I agree with @heartsmyface , @Mellmars1185 enjoy the feeling! Your a kid and @TeamBIC is the Santa, today is Christmas morning for you ๐ŸŽ„ 

Exciting anticipation, I'm so filled with it ๐Ÿ’– People in my house don't get this feeling, but I know all you guys do,  omg exciting day!

@Mellmars1185   Well technically if BIC is a big family and youโ€™ve been gifted Christmas gratisโ€ฆ. You ARE a kid at Christmas ๐Ÿ˜‰ the morning partโ€ฆ. Yeah donโ€™t wait til morning!  Thatโ€™s just torture! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@heartsmyface Hehe i am digging right into it when I get it ๐Ÿค—

@heartsmyface I have not started shopping. Ever since 2020 our Christmas's have been scaled back with the gifts. We stilll need to exchange gifts from our secret Santa with my family from last year. With that being said I am really looking forward to this gratis. I havrneber recieved a holiday one before.i was thinking it might include some of the Sephora Holiday products?

@Mellmars1185  ๐Ÿ™ƒ This is your first Gratis too? I'm so excited!

This really has been an unconventional few years, I have family I just saw this year for the first time since all the covid things, hopefully you can connect with your family more and catch up on missed time (and on the gift giving ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜‹)

@CynthieLu This is th first Holiday Gratis for me ๐Ÿ˜Š

It has been unconventional. I am worried everyone is growing a part. I will try my best to keep the traditions going.

@Mellmars1185 @Thatโ€™s the time to either force the traditions on everyone (they grown but they nearly always appreciate them in retrospect;)) or start new altered versions of traditions that better fit your current life.  

@heartsmyface That is a very good way of looking at things! Great ideas ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ‘Œ

If you fight for your traditions they'll come back ๐Ÿ’– @Mellmars1185 we're still in the pandemic times, it will get better girl

@Mellmars1185 Ours have been scaled back as well.  Weโ€™re hoping this year to resume โ€˜Orphans Christmasโ€™ which is basically collecting all the friends who donโ€™t have Christmas plans and adopting them for Christmas dinner.  The crowd constantly changes, we never know who will show up but itโ€™s always a great time!  
Ha, we just recently saw my nephews and niece and gave them their Christmas gifts from last Christmas so that doesnโ€™t sound so unusual.  Itโ€™s been a very unconventional last couple years. 

Oh I am just as in the dark as you are!  It could be anything!  The Sephora Collection holiday kits do look really good this yearโ€ฆ. Itโ€™s impossible to tell! 

@heartsmyface  What a wonderful idea of your Christmas dinner.  There are some folks who canโ€™t get to see their family at Christmas. Spending time with friends and enjoying dinner together is beautiful ๐Ÿฅฐ

Orphans Christmas is a beautiful idea @heartsmyface everyone needs people sometimes, especially at the holidays ๐Ÿ’šโค

@heartsmyface 

I am officially done with my holiday shopping, but I don't have much at all to do. 

@thecatsmeow   Thatโ€™s great๐Ÿ˜€

@thecatsmeow  Ahhh, another on the organized team!  ๐Ÿ˜„

@heartsmyface 

Wow, that's cool! I've been Rouge for two years and have never gotten anything. How do you get it?

@thecatsmeow @What she is talking about is gratis not Rouge gifts. You have to be picked and itโ€™s based on how active you are on here. 

Thank you! Maybe I just need to talk a whole lot more! ๐Ÿ˜

I promise that we are a friendly group here and love to chat @thecatsmeow .

Thank you for the tag @heartsmyface ๐Ÿ’• Iโ€™ve been feeling especially nostalgic as of late, and have been looking back on old gratis pictures. Every single one has been such a treat! Thank you @TeamBIC ๐Ÿ’•

I still remember the Elizabeth and James (RIP ๐Ÿ˜ญ) gratis, and may or may not still have one hoarded bottle left of the Bourbon dry shampoo (literally the best ever!). @shimmerbait gave me a birthday gift card and it all went towards multiple bottles of that ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

The Tarte box was amazing as well! Practically a full face if goodies to try, so much fun. I unboxed it on video with my baby who is now a full fledged toddler ๐Ÿ˜ญ Her little hands in that video helping me open it is the cutest thing. 

And as quite a few of us have mentioned, that perfume gratisโ€ฆwhoaโ€ฆliterally blew my mind!! So incredibly generous and has led me down the dangerous path of habitual perfume buying ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

This one coming is definitely hair related, Iโ€™m sooo curious to see what it is ๐Ÿ‘€ Iโ€™ve been enjoying my Drybar The Half Shot Small Round Blow Dryer Brush (not sure if the correct one is tagged ๐Ÿ˜…).

As far as gifting goes, Iโ€™m being a little more intentional this year and mainly focusing on my family. I donโ€™t want to make others feel uncomfortable or feel the urge to reciprocate when they might not be able to. 

Gifting is my love language! But Iโ€™ve been learning that it can cause others more stress than joy ๐Ÿ˜ฌ 

Iโ€™ve been pretty good this year and chose the Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette as my holiday palette purchase. I was debating getting the PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP MEGA: CELESTIAL ODYSSEY Eyeshadow Palette , but my other holiday palettes from her remain largely untouched. And I am trying not to hoard as many palettes! Getting more intentional with my time and choices.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season so far! I am so thankful for all the wonderful friendships I have made here. I am looking forward to spending more time on here like I used to โค๏ธ

Conversation Stats
Photos125
  • B9838C05-63AA-45CA-8327-D6E1B8BF2787.jpeg
  • F99EC02F-0B9F-494B-832C-E4250BE65042.jpeg
  • 87967830-D08E-48B1-BE3E-F5340513524A.gif
  • michelleshops_0-1669180846671.gif
  • 20221126_093855_mh1669482977981.jpg
  • mervyns open.gif
  • 20221126_135348.jpg
  • 20221126_094554_mh1669483006377.jpg
  • 20221126_095556_mh1669483028542.jpg
  • DE2D6652-8DE5-4457-8B02-E1C4D46D47DB.gif