Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition

Hey BIC, we're one week into the new year! Winter break is just about over for a lot of kids with many heading back to the classroom tomorrow (Monday) or soon, if they haven't already started back up. Thought I'd bring back a fun, favorite game from a few years ago with school picking back up. This will be a little lesson in Learning our  A, B, C's: The BIC Beauty Edition.
ABC - Sephora BIC Edition.jpg

WHAT ARE WE DOING?:
* Basically, we will be going through the alphabet with beauty products, with the applicable letter being either (1) the first letter in the brand's name or (2) the first letter of the product's name. 
     - For example, for A - A can be for amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask  (A = Amika) or A can be for Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Jumbo 8.11 oz / 240 mL  (A = All Nigher Spray)
     - The next person will tag a product or brand that begins with B and then the next person will tag a product/brand that begins with C, then D, E, F, .... until we get to Z, and then we start over again! 

HOW TO PLAY:
* Look for the most recent comment to the original post
* Take your turn, by hitting "Reply" to original post and replying directly to that  main post (and not to the most recent comment)
* In your reply, be sure to:
    -- tag the product with the hashtag - #<<type name of product>>
    -- tag the person you are replying to with @ + the user name of the most recent comment
* When we get through the alphabet, we'll start over again with "A"
* There will be items repeated, but it would be great if we try to avoid repeating a product on the same page you're on.
* Optional: add a fun fact about the product you're tagging - what do you love about it, or if there was a reason you chose it (other than it being the next letter) - it's a favorite/holy grail product, it's a product you've been wanting to try, etc.

TO START:
* I will" reply" to the original / main post and tag a product or brand that begins with the letter A
* The next person will also "reply" to the original / main post but this person will tag a product or brand that begins with the letter B (also, remember to tag me - @itsfi)
* The next person will then also "reply" to the original / main post, but this person will tag a product or brand that begins with the letter C (and remember to tag the person who posted the letter B product / brand)
* We will continue in this way until we get to Z and then the next person will start back with the letter "A", with everyone replying to the original / main post.

FYI: Origins of this tag game
Spoiler
The original tag game was created by our amazing @AlexBT, who was gracious and enthusiastic when giving me the okay when I checked in with her about reviving this. Thank you for coming up with this fun and fabulous idea in the first place - it was a blast when you introduced it in 2020 (All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along), and I'm hoping it will be so again this year. Would love to see you and others on @TeamBIC join in, along with the rest of the beauties on BIC. 
I will start off in a separate reply below – don’t forget to respond by replying to this main post instead of my reply. Here we go!
Tags:

Re: Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition

H is for HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Hydrating + De-puffing Concealer with Fermented Arnica ~ this has been working wonders for me @lmaster for concealing both breakouts and the PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) that follows when my blemishes are in the healing stage. 

Up next, we have I

Ohhh, their packaging is always so pretty @lmaster! I've not tried their blush but enjoy their loose powder, lip liner, lip products and their complexion products, too! 😍

F is for Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit , a great purchase for tsa approved size sunscreens 

Amyone got a G

@CorgiMommy, the Sun Safty Kit is such a good set.

Ahhhh, Make Up For Ever @lmaster; good choice!! They have such a great collection of beauty products, and tools as well. They don't get as much love as they deserve! 

D for Dr. Jart+ Brightamin Brightening Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C .28 oz / 8 g. This one looks interesting @lmaster. Low buying it for a while but I can see myself checking this out at a later date.

Next, E

@itsfi C is for HUDA BEAUTY Cheeky Tint Cream Blush Stick Coral Cutie oh that shade 😍 next up is D

That shade is spring and summer ready @lmaster! Will you pick it up during the sale? Or, has it already found a home at your place? 😉 It’s beautiful! 😍 

No I didn't!! But it just might soon enough @itsfi 

You should @lmaster; that color would look great on you.

B for BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium 1 1/2” Extended Barrel Curling Iron @CorgiMommy. A new brand to Sephora! Now, I don't know whether the Dyson AirWrap or something from this brand, like this curling iron should be on my splurge list?

Up next, C for ... 

Alpyn Beauty Willow & Sweet Agave Plumping Lip Mask .35 oz/ 10 mL , an unappreciated lip mask, definitely worth trying

🐝up next

(Sorry I accidentally put this as reply to the z post)

@lmaster, Z is for #Kulfi Zari Eyes Long-Lasting Crease-Proof Cream Eyeshadow Sitara Sparkles.  I have only tried the eye pencil from Kulfi, hoping to try the concealer or this at some point

And we're back to A

@danielledanielle, I’ve only tried the lipsticks (shocking, right? 😝) but I am liking the sound of “long-lasting” and “crease-proof”.

Alpyn Beauty Willow & Sweet Agave Plumping Lip Mask .35 oz/ 10 mL definitely an unappreciated lip mask, worth trying.

🐝 up next

The glow from this is gorge @Mellmars1185!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • ABC - Sephora BIC Edition.jpg
  • Gucci mist
  • 1000011384.jpg
  • IMG_3351.JPEG
  • IMG_3360.JPEG
  • IMG_5383.jpeg
  • giphy
  • Floral Street Vanilla Orchid.jpeg
  • 1000012958.jpg