Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Hello Kitty

Is the Hello Kitty stuff only online or will it be in stores too?

Re: Hello Kitty

Try contacting your local Full Sephora location. I just visited my local mall and they already have it in stock (and this location is small and not busy). I've also contacted another location (one of the major ones in SoCal) and they'll have it out this weekend. If you can't visit a store then keep an eye out on Sephora.com, I'm assuming that the Hello Kitty Beauty line will be active sometime early next week. Seems that way especially since it's already hit store shelves in my area.

The email sent out this morning is just a 2 day preview o...

The email sent out this morning is just a 2 day preview of the Hello Kitty Beauty line for Sephora. It'll be off the website Tomorrow Dec. 19 at midnight.

They will be officially launching the line on Sephora.com in mid-January 2011. Also, Full Sephora store locations will also be carrying the Hello Kitty Beauty line in January. I don't know if this line will be carried at SiJCP locations (I'm assuming the full product line won't be, but only a few items possibly will be sold there). I asked my local SA today when they'll expect in in-store and she told me it'd be introduced mid- January and definitely fully in February. It varies by store location though, so contact your local Sephora for more accurate information. Most Full Sephoras will be carrying this line.

Tags:

The Hello Kitty will be available online and in stores in...

The Hello Kitty will be available online and in stores in mid-Jamuary.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing