Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

Hello everyone!

*****It appears that my link is currently not working - I'm sorry this is out of my hands 😥. I do believe that someone else here will be posting their code as well so stay tuned!******

Hello there!

I was kindly given a cache of 20% off Friends and Family codes to give out and I've decided to help the lovely people on the boards here to get an early jump start on their holiday shopping. To receive a one time use 20% off coupon code you will need to do 3 easy things. 

1) Like this post (aka heart) and also go ahead and give a like to the September favorites thread listed here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-at-Sephora/Monthly-Favorites-September-2022-Edition/td-p/6...

2) Post on this thread what you plan on picking up with your coupon code from the sale. You never know what new items you may find by looking at other people's shopping list! Tag items if you can - for example I plan on picking up the new HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Eyeshadow Palette 

3) Tag me! In your response to this post about what you plan on picking up with your coupon tag me that way I know you're in the mood to shop. Unsure how to tag? Just start by using the "@" symbol and my name should appear in the drop box or you can type it out. 

*FAILURE TO DO THESE 3 STEPS WILL RESULT IN ME NOT SENDING YOU A CODE.*

I will not be responding to PM's requesting codes so you need to tag me. This is on a first come first serve basis - once my codes are gone I cannot get anymore. I will try to do waves of codes sent out throughout the day(s) as best as I can. There is a little fine print as to what is covered during the sale in the spoiler tag. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and happy shopping!!!

Spoiler
  • Offer details: 
    • Promo code is valid 9/30-10/9 
    • 20% off, one-time use, online or in-store.  
    • Brand exclusions/limits: Not valid on The Ordinary, Dyson, Chanel, Oribe and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of three Tarte Shape Tape Concealer per SKU per transaction. 

niki172_3-1664509942330.gif

Re: Friends and Family codes up for grabs 2022!

@niki172 @Thanks for this offer! I have already got Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask  and LANEIGE Limited Edition Lip Sleeping Mask Lemon Sorbet in my cart ready for purchase:)

@niki172 not sure if you still have anymore codes. but if you do still have one, i would love to get the #PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership X Eyeshadow Palette: Moonlit Seduction , Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Tiger , Sulwhasoo Anti-Aging First Care Activating Serum , tarte Maracuja Juicy Squad Lip Set , and Sephora Favorites Makeup Must Haves Set 🙂

@niki172 not sure if you still have anymore codes. but if you do still have one, i would love to get the #PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership X Eyeshadow Palette: Moonlit Seduction , Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Tiger , Sulwhasoo Anti-Aging First Care Activating Serum , tarte Maracuja Juicy Squad Lip Set , and Sephora Favorites Makeup Must Haves Set  🙂 

Dear @niki172 ,

Thank you for your kindness!

I have liked #Maison Margiela ’REPLICA’ Jazz Club for a long time but it is quite expensive for me

It would be great if I received a discount code from you

Thank you very much!

#https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/P385350

Hi I @niki172 could you please send me another coupon code please ? I did use the one u sent me but the coupon only one time use. I need to buy makeup 

Hi @niki172 . Thật tuyệt vời khi tôi nhìn thấy bài viết này của bạn. Tôi đang có dự định mua cho bạn đời của mình một cây son đến từ thương hiệu Dior. Sẽ rất là tuyệt nếu như tôi nhận được mã giảm giá đến từ bạn. Mã giảm giá đó sẽ giúp tôi tiết kiệm được phần nào chi phí. Tôi muốn mua sản phẩm này: Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow .Thank you very much.

Hi @niki172 

i plan to pick up the #hudabeauty empowered palette. I’m so excited to get it in my hands. 

Hi @niki172 ,

I plan to buy the Tatcha dewy skin cream and sol de janiero bum bum cream! They are both my holy grail products!

Hi @niki172 

Thank you very much for creating this group.

I really want to get and try the rare beauty blue set with the friends and family discount code.

BF253158-A548-4148-85BB-73C7F14AAAE3.jpeg

Hi @niki172, thank you for being so kind. I am hoping to get the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette with the code 🤞

@niki172 I plan on purchasing a Sol de Janeiro Splashy Celebration Set It was already in my cart and this coupon would be right on time. Thank you!❤️

@niki172 @Please send me the code I need to buy dyson hairdryer and few skin care

Hi Niki

i need coupon for dyson hair dryer

Hi @niki172 . I really want to own a perfume product from Maison Margiela Replica brand. But the price of that product is quite expensive for me. Hope you can give me a discount code, so I can own my favorite product. Products I would like to own are: Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace . Thank you very much.

@niki172 I plan on buying Olaplex products. They have done wonders for my curly hair and I wish they were just a little bit cheaper so I could try the whole line.

eta: Thank you kindly for sharing the code! 🤗

Hello @niki172 I have some plans to buy perfume products of the Tom Ford brand. This will be a meaningful gift for a friend of mine on his birthday. I would love to receive a discount code from you. The products I want to buy are: TOM FORD Black Orchid Eau de Parfum Fragrance TOM FORD Oud Wood Eau de Parfum Fragrance . Sincerely thank you. Wish you a good day.

I have some to share as well - It’s so awesome seeing what everyone is interested in!!! 

Yay help is on the way!!! Thanks so much for offering to help @Kim888 💜

@niki172 @ if I get the code I would get the KAYALI LOVEFEST BURNING CHERRY | 48 1.7 oz / 50 mL to treat myself. ❤️

@niki172 Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Beats Body Care Set  Thank you so much!

@niki172  thank you so much for sharing! I plan on picking up skincare products that I have been eyeing! Tatcha Tatcha Mini Favorites Paula's Choice Do More For your Pores Kit 

1 Reply
testing