Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Free product from Team BIC email?

I got an email from Sephora on May 20th saying I would be getting a free gift from team BIC for being an active member. I filled out my address and other info but havenโ€™t heard anything else about it. Anyone know what to expect or how long it takes? I am so excited to get something.

PS. Flip the socks over for a hilarious surprise!!

PS. Flip the socks over for a hilarious surprise!!

Re: PS. Flip the socks over for a hilarious surprise!!

Congratulations on receiving this Anniversary Gift, @bbleaf !

RE: Free product from Team BIC email?

I got an email around that time too and just got my package two days ago! I thought it was for the too faced mascara at first and when I didnโ€™t receive it I forgot about it but this is what came for me i think it just takes a while

Re: RE: Free product from Team BIC email?

Congratulations, @CadyLynn !

Got the same package. Tad bit surprised as I don't often...

Got the same package. Tad bit surprised as I don't often but eye shadow ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Re: Got the same package. Tad bit surprised as I don't often...

@DianaHuynh Congratulations on receiving this gift too

@CadyLynn Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Congratulations! @CadyLynn 

That's so great @CadyLynn !  Congrats!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Free product from Team BIC email?

@RasheaI received a message for that date as well and suspect it was for the D*mn Girl mascara. I figured I took too long to reply and won't be receiving anything. I remember reading there was a limited number of packages to send out and I assumed that meant "first come, first serve."

@Rashea  that's awesome!  Congrats.... Smiley Happy 

It should be noted that only a couple people actually work on sending these out.  I'm sure it takes a while to prepare your wonderful care package, box it up, and complete the shipping forms for everyone.  But don't worry, it'll get there soon and will be worth the wait!  So happy you were selected.   

@Rashea I got a message on the forums from TeamBIC on the 12th of June inviting me to fill in my info. for a gift, so it seems like they are doing quite a few of these. I'm expecting a fairly lengthy wait but looking forward to getting a present.

Good for you all! ๐Ÿค— I hope to receive something too!

Good for you all! ๐Ÿค— I hope to receive something too!

RE: Re: Free product from Team BIC email?

I received the same thing. Always exciting to receive something special from Sephora!!

Re: RE: Re: Free product from Team BIC email?

Me too! This would be my first gratis from Sephora. I canโ€™t wait to see what it is!

Hi @Rashea , @TeamBIC  is doing a really high volume BIC token gift :). I'm thinking we might get it by the end of the month??They mentioned it would take a few weeks.

It will be worth the wait, Im excited to get  it too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ooohh that sounds nice. I am little J ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@Rashea You could try responding back to  the the email they sent and ask them about your gratis?  

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos7
testing