Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

RE: Empties

The tarte facial cleaner was ok. Wouldn’t rebuy it. I was just happy to finish a couple of products. I didn’t really try with the foils.

RE: Empties

This Belif The True Tincture Mask was a Christmas present in 2016... took me a while to start using it regularly, but it’s finally finished! I didn’t notice much of a brightening effect, but it’s a good mask for hydration and smoothness before bed

Re: Empties

i have to say these log in issues are really starting to irritate me!!! but back to topic...empties for march! 

haircareScreen Shot 2018-04-04 at 10.30.04 AM.png

would repurchase

• devacurl buildup buster gentle deep cleansing serum - made my hair feel clean, got rid of product buildup, but didn't dry out my hair
  • curly hair solutions curl keeper - i wasn't sure i was going to like this - i usually prefer a cream over a liquid - but this did such a good job at giving my curls a little definition and kept frizz away
  • johnsons baby wash - i use this to clean my brushes - does the job 

would use

• briogeo don't despair repair deep conditioning mask
  • ion moisture solutions moisture conditioner - this isn't hydrating enough for me to use on a regular basis but it wasn't a bad product - just not for my curls 
  • l'oreal nutri-gloss luminizer high shine glossing mist
  • ion color solutions after color sealer - i'm not sure if this actually did anything to help my colour last longer but it was an ok product

no

• shu uemura cleansing oil conditioner - this made my hair feel oily but not hydrated at all

skincareScreen Shot 2018-04-04 at 10.29.18 AM.png

would repurchase

• bioderma sensibio h2o - i use this every morning. my skin is dry & can't handle a morning cleanse but this does the trick
  • indeed hydraluron moisture boosting sheet mask
  • dr dennis gross alpha beta universal daily peel

would use

• the ordinary buffet
  • the ordinary hyaluronic acid
  • lancome comforting hydrating toner
  • ole henriksen sheer transformation
  • perricone md elemental energy hydrating cloud cream
  • clinique pep start hydrablur moisturizer
  • lise watier hydraforce gel creme hydra protector
  • vichy liftactiv nuit
  • garnier skin active pure cleansing gel

no

all of these did nothing for me - the l'oreal one not only burned my eyes it left me with a swollen lid

• loreal revitalift miracle blur instant eye smoother
  • dermalogica stress positive eye lift
  • caudalie vine active energizing & smoothing eye creme

makeupScreen Shot 2018-04-04 at 10.29.32 AM.png

would repurchase

• essence lash princess - false lash effect
  • clinique stay matte oil free makeup - this was only a sample but i fell in love! my skin looked & felt amazing & it lasted all day

would use

• essence lash princess volume
  • it cosmetics bye bye under eye illumination
  • mac mineralize lipstick in dreaminess
  • mac prep & prime
  • tarte tartiest mascara
  • marc jacobs velvet noir
  • no dark shadows
  • colourpop lunch money
  • bareminerals sheer sun
  • it cosmetics cc+ illumination
  • edward bess lipstick - secret desire & rose demure 
  • sephora & pantone radiant rush

no

• sephora collection 10 hr perfection foundation
  • hourglass immaculate liquid power foundation
  • purlisse daily lip nourisher
  • lime crime gigi
  • too faced melted - metallic peony, chihuahua

how did u like the it cc cream

how did u like the it cc cream

Re: how did u like the it cc cream

@infinitebrevity the illumination version is ok.  i would use it if i had it again but it isn't something i'd set out to purchase.  the formulas (to me) are actually very similar with the illumination having a bit of sparkle.  since i tend to use an illuminating primer it can be overwhelming or too much so i have to be more mindful of the combinations i use. 

RE: Re: Empties

Half of those don't look empty... that just looks like your collection of products.. it's not cool to cheat It's pretty clear you didn't use most of them you didn't give reviews to..

Re: RE: Re: Empties

@lolchels you are correct. they aren't totally empty.  because i don't cut products open and i don't scrape lipsticks out from the inside of the tube. i tend to only give reviews to things that stood out for one reason or another but appreciate your feedback. 

oh and i wasn't aware that it was some sort of competition that one could cheat in but once again thanks 🙂 glad we could have this awesome interaction! 

have a fantastic weekend! 

You're kidding right? Because they're not flat? ffs 😂😂😂😂😂

I wouldn’t bother with this girl @fieldsofclover @sparklekai Plus whomever else. 

PSA: This is the second time I’ve seen a backhanded message since last night. Whether she’s a troll or a real human, she’s not worth tangling with. Just my two cents 🙂 

@pinyo totally agree! looks like she also deleted her comment.  i'm glad other people saw it or i would feel like perhaps i was losing my mind...if it wasn't for the screenshot 🙂 

@sparklekai The internet is forever 😇📸

You’re definitely not losing your mind. I don’t know how people have the time to be so nasty with online nonsense! @sparklekai I didn’t realize people could delete their post after people comment directly to it

i didn't think they could be deleted either! perhaps a mod did it? either way i just don't understand what the point of the comment was....unless there is some kind of prize that no one told me about @pinyo!

are you seriously empties gatekeeping? gal

are you seriously empties gatekeeping? gal

@lolchels seriously 😒

That's a great number of empties, @sparklekai! Thanks for your reviews!

Empties

here are mine for March, including some personal care stuff, bath bombs, and samples. I'm not planning on purchasing or repurchasing any of the products. the only sample I really liked was the erborian glow creme and I'm not sure where I can buy that

You are hard to impress, I like it! 👌

thank you! I'm pretty particular and if I've tried a lot...

thank you! I'm pretty particular and if I've tried a lot of a product it really helps figure out what's exceptional/worth it's price, so samples are pretty good in that regard! @fieldsofclover

March EmptiesMarch EmptiesMarch LovesMarch Loves

Was finally able to log in after days of "nope! here's a feedback loop instead."

T'was a good month. 

Welcome back, @MSena!  Great job using up your products!

8,146 Replies
testing