Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Very late here but here we go for November.

Mouthwash x 2- Pictured because I'm super excited about finally finishing that gigantic monster bottle. Not picky about mouthwashes but I liked the ACT better.

VO5 shampoo/conditioner- Used both bottles in one sitting to wash the henna out of my hair when I dyed it. Would only purchase again if I need to redye my hair.

Vanilla buttercream sugar scrub- Would absolutely buy again if the store I bought it from didn't shut down. Smells heavenly.

Cover Girl Intense Shadow Blast- Would consider buying again. Pretty color but dried out very quickly.

Kiss My Face Pore Shrink Deep Cleansing Mask- No no no no no no no. I'm tossing this 95% full. I've given it multiple chances and something about this mask gives me a 3 day headache and makes me heave.

Biore deep cleansing pore strips- Loved the nose strips. The face ones were only okay.

Desert Essence eye serum- Still undecided on. I have another sample for December so we'll see.

Jergens oatmeal crema- Once I go through my stash of lotion, I may purchase.

Reviva Labs eye gelee- Nope. Still 99% full. Never absorbed but acted like glue and got tacky/balled up when I rubbed my eyes.

Ballet slipper soap- No idea where my mom bought it but it's cute. Smells good. Would consider.

Neutrogena visibly bright cleanser- Not a fan. Smells like grapefruit and has golden shimmer added in.

Nude oil- Nope. Too thick and hard to remove. I had to wash my face afterward to get this all off.

Looking back at that, it's all super negative. Hope I like more of my empties in December lol.

Shimmer in a cleanser?...interesting!

More bathing...

out with the scented products in with better ingredients. 

Won't repurchase

Dr Teals Lavender salts

I Love Strawberries 

Village Naturals  Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash

In with unscented salts, colloidal oatmeal.

I'll continue to repurchase Skin Below The Chin, I like the ingredients and my fiancé uses it too.

I love Dr. Teal's Lavender Epsom salt soak! I used it yesterday to soften my feet!

December empties!!! out with the old...in with the new!!!

repurchase 

• vaseline problem skin therapy lotion
  • benefit porefessional
  • glysomed body lotion
  • fab facial radiance pads
  • rimmel scandal eyes mascara
  • bare minerals mineral veil 

would not repurchase

• rimmel sexy curves mascara
  • neutrogena all in one make-up removing wipes
  • elf -eyelid primer

might repurchase but wasn't anything special

• fab facial cleanser
  • nivea pure and natural day care
  • salley hansen polish remover 
  • maybelline the falsies big eyes
  • almay oil free gentle make up remover pads

would buy full size

• Nars smudge proof eyeshadow base
  • korres -vitamin e face primer
  • algenist pore corrector-anti aging primer
  • tarte maracua c brightener
  • lancome energie de vie

not for me

• bare minerals prime time foundation primer
  • fresh soy face cleanser
  • clinique superprimer universal face primer
Highlighted

Nice empties post!

What turns you off about the Neutrogena Wipes? I've considered trying them (but haven't yet) because I hear people talk about them occasionally.

So this is the biggest part of my empties for last month, There were more, but sadly I moved and they got pitched before the pictures! lol I have like 2 tubs of the Nutrix body lotion left to go through .THat is the one item that I always buy when Lancome has their gift with purchases!  I also finished up a glamglow tub after 3 months. I have my new pile being set aside for January  now.

empty lipstick? I can never finish one ( How long did it take to use it all? Smiley Happy

I don't have any photos of my empties as I didn't find this thread until mid December. And to list what all I used up or had to toss due to expiration dates or time opened last year  would take hours.

However the following I would repurchase or have repurchased & am currently using:

Algenist Retinol Serum & also their Lifting & Friming vream.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide face & eye capsules as well as the toner.

Lipgloss from Smashbox, Ulta & LORAC

Mascara from LORAC, Smashbox

Eyeliner- Stila liquid & pencil,  Smashbox cream. LORAC dream & liquid/gel, Tarte & UD pencil

Sunscreen: PTR Glycolic Acid Moisture & also Max Sheer SPF 30

Foundation  LORAC Natural Performance  or Givenchy Photo Perfexion.

Primer Hourglass Veil  or Smashbox Photo finish Light, Tarte Brightening

Blush- NARS Sin & the ONS palette

Cleanser CeraVe or Aveeno

Makeup remover KGD Spa water

Hair- Big Sexy

Shower Gel- Red Door

On the fence:

Dr. Perricone's Photo Plasma- jar packaging & price

HG Arch- It's a bit pricey & I'm still trying to get it right. Color may be a bit dark

Bumble & bumble Thickening set- Love what it does but has sulfates

TFSI & NARS eye primer-Like the Nars better than the TFSI but LORAC just works better for me

Would not repurchase:

ABH Catwalk palette- I foun d the colors weren't the best & quality wise it wasn't what I expected.

Benefit, They're Real- left my lashes hard.

Benefit That Gal & Porefressional-  lots of hype- no bang for me.

Want to try:

Alterna Hair care

Several brands of mascara

IT Cosmetics eye shadow palette.

The It Cosmetics naturally pretty palette is worth every penny. Lovely colors with a great texture and pigment. They blend really nicely for mattes shadows.