Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Highlighted

Re: Empties

I really liked the way it felt on my face and the smell was nice. Not scented, just smelled like makeup, but I liked it. Sadly it had too much yellow in it for me. Smiley Sad

How did you like the soap and glory?

So...I just kept tossing the empties into a rush basket and opening up a new one...now I'm almost done with all my drugstore bath products and need to find a new gentle bubble bath and decide if I want to mix my own salts...And get a big  crock and scoop for powdered milk. Baths, srs bsns. Smiley Very Happy

Do the Aches and Pains salts really work? Cuz I could sure use these for after visits to the gym Smiley Very Happy

That's exactly when I use them most. They do work for me. So do Epsom salts but these have other things in. I like 'em. 

Cool, thanks for the reply!

My empties for November (late, I know...have been working on final projects) The pink in the top right is the bliss fatgirlcrub.

Buying again:

Eyeko eyeliner

Ole Henriksen wipes (always)

Kate S. acne treatment

and the Amore Pacific moisturizer....eventually...when I can afford it.

Also here are the foil samples from November. I was inspired by the sample packet challenge and decided to keep count of how many I use a month.(http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Sample-Packet-Challenge/m-p/678355#M12711)

September + October was 144 for me, and November adds 53 Smiley Happy

I think my eyes slightly bulged out of my head when I saw this post Smiley Very Happy (I know, incredibly attractive look for me, right?)

That is some serious accomplishment, keep it up! Any favorites/planned repurchases from the foils?

I actually try to select foils of products I already use or have used already, and use them up before letting myself get back to the full-size stuff. That way I know I won't waste them. The few that I tried for the first time this month were the Naked foundation one, which was too dark for me. The guerlain foundation which was amazing and made my skin feel awesome...probably will buy when I run out of my current foundation. And the bagillion samples l'occitane sent me...most of which are nice, but not enough for me to switch what I am already using Smiley Very Happy

This kind of makes me sad... so many great products, finished! (I hate finishing products that I love lol.)