I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
100 pack of cotton rounds
VS Pink Clay body mask
Amika Nourishing Mask
VS body scrub
Benefit Fakeup Concealer
Julep Nail Polish :clap
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
Sephora Gel Makeup remover
Origins Checks & Balances
Origins Charcoal Mask
Suki Face scrub
No4 Clarifying Shampoo
Oscar Blandi Texture/Volume Spray
Vivant Green Tea Cleanser
Kate Somerville Exfolikate
La Fresh Makeup remover wipe
La Fresh Oil Cleanser Wipe
Dickinsons Face Wipe
Boscia Black Mask
Tarte Park Ave princess bronzer
X2 UD lip samples
So happy to see many more people posting on this thread each month!
Simple Wipes- yeah yeah, millions of back-ups
Two candles (I have a candle problem too, ok? ) Glade Sparkle of Spring and Slatkin Cinnamon Sugared Donut- when this one comes back in to stores I am STOCKING UP- tempted to literally eat this thing.
B&BW Enchanted Orchid Shower Gel
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner- pretty good for drugstore!
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Scrub- this is my favorites out of the body scrubs so far, has a nice amount of grit to it, smells amazing!
B&BW Wild Honeysuckle Hand Soap
Shiseido Pureness Anti-Shine Refreshing Lotion- found this gem at TJ Maxx, and absolutely fell in love. Keep hoping I'll run in to some more discounted, otherwise I'll have to go to Nordstrom for more!
Murad Clarifying Cleanser- HATED this for my face- made my eyes sting for hours, and hated the menthol feeling on my skin. So used this for body acne wash instead and it COMPLETELY cleared up my skin. Might repurchase.
Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris- wasn't impressed. Not sure if this caused a slight worsening of my acne.
REN Glycol Lactic Mask- loved, already purchased a full-size
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation
Anastasia Hypercolor Lash Tint in Purple
Fx Clear Prep Matte Foundation Primer & Anti-Acne Treatment Gel
Korres Anti-Aging Primer
Lancome LA Base Pro
Aubrey Calming Skin Therapy Toner
B&B Gentle Shampoo/Super Rich Conditioner
Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper- loved this, definitely going to repurchase!
I took this picture a few weeks ago but never got a chance to post it. So, better late than never...
- Clinique Advanced concealer - full coverage but it creased on me
- Satin care Olay shaving cream
- Boscia Oil Free Hydration w/ spf - bought full already, perfect for summer
- Target brand exfoliating cotton rounds - like that they have a little more substance than regular rounds, already repurchased
- Yes to Cucumbers makeup wipes - favorite so far, but still looking for better
- ROC Resurfacing discs - cut the discs in half to get double the use, made my face even toned and bright but could only use it for a week at a time then switch to my regular cleanser.
- Bare Minerals Multi-tasking powder in Bisque - been using to set under eye concealer, its okay, looking for better
- LOreal Total Repair restoring shampoo and conditioner - liked the sample size so I got the full size, not sure if I still feel the same way
- Masque Bar Pore refining mask - got three uses out of one packet and I liked it just as much as Murad
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million - complex smell, liked it but not enough to purchase
- Caudalie Premier cru the eye cream - bottle lasted the whole year, HATED the dispenser (wasted product), did brighten my eyes well, expensive
- Opti-free pure moist contact solution
Sorry for posting back to back, want to finally trash this stuff!
- Philosophy Miracle Worker eye serum - unfortunately dried out my eye area, could not finish the deluxe sample
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray - liked the product but hate the pump, made me waste so much product
- Maybelline Dream Lumi pen in radiant - already repurchased, great eye brightener
- Sephora blotting pappers - bummer was that I had to use two at a time, but did a good job removing shine
- Mary Kay samples (eye cream, a couple eye shadow cards) - trying to get rid of samples
- Wet n Wild Mega Volume mascara - thank goodness it was cheap b/c it dried out soooooo fast!
- Maybelline Full N Soft mascara - one of my go-tos, already stocked
- Uniq One all-in-one shampoo and balm - liked the concept, but my hair did not feel and look its best
- Degree clinical protection motion activated deodorant - worked really well, not usually a fan of the non-solid, would repurchase
- Billionaire Boyfriend parfum - not for me, too matronly
- LOreal EverCurl leave-in cream - already purchased, works really well as long as you get the perfect balance of cream to hair ratio
- Target cotton rounds
- Target make up remover wipes - not very soft, not repurchasing
Finished some things I'm sad about The Better than Sex mascara is one of my favorites now!
*Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream
Stila Face the Day Moisturizing Gel Cream
*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Fresh Sugar Rose lip balm
FAB Ultra Repair Cream
Clarins Double Serum
Purity Face Wash
Fresh Rose Face Mask Sample
*=repurchasing or already bought!
So excited that it's December.
Because I finally get to trash all of my 2013 empties on 1 January!
Best/worst resolution ever. I have a better idea of my legitimate consumption levels, and can better budget/stock up on some items.
Y'all... I've almost filled 13 gallon trash bag #2. Thank goodness I have lots of storage. I would hate to be a hoarder. Ick.
I am late with my empties this month! Too many work days in a row... but now I have a week of freedom!
3 candles- getting closer to clearing out my massive candle stash before moving... Lemon Gelato, Lemon Meringue, and Toffee
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo- have used for a long time, might eventually repurchase, but I have lots to use up...
Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment- pretty dang good, might repurchase
B&BW Rio Rumberry Shower Gel
Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask- this is a repurchase, have another in my stash
Jessica Simpson Fancy Perfume- HOLY CRIKEY A FULL SIZED PERFUME. Was very excited about this; have another of this in stash that I received as a gift. Regardless, I'll be celebrating this empty with purchasing Gucci Glamorous Magnolia and possibly a Tocca trio
Korres Pomegranate Wipes- love these! Especially since they were $3 at TJ Maxx... will be stocking up if I see them in the future.
MUFE Pro Finish Powder Foundation- already purchased in Pink Beige for contouring
Paula's Choice Hydralight Tonerx3
FAB Ultra Repair Cream- liked!
REN Glycol Lactic Mask- purchased full size, using up minis first
Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration- really liked! Smell isn't the greatest, but it fades fast. Have another identical size of this to use eventually.
Ulta Exfoliating Cotton Rounds
AmorePacific Future Response Cream- think this caused breakouts
Clinique Even Better Lotion x2
YSL Glossy Stain
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara
Lancome Hypnose Drama- sorry guys, absolutely hated this. Will be giving another mini away in my next TSB box.
Anastasia Lash Genius- HOLY GRAIL. Already have another full sized and mini.
Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara- also HOLY GRAIL. Wanted to cry when I finished. Will repurchase when I no longer have a mound of mascaras waiting.
Yippee! Off to the recycling bin they go!
Better late then never. Here are my...well, might as well call them December empties. Hey! That means I am early!
- BBW body mist in velvet tuberose - not a huge rose fan, but this was subtle, got this as a gift, will not purchase
- Vaseline spray & go in aloe fresh - for someone who will not wear moisturizer, this is a must, it dries so fast there is no excuse, I have already purchased another, I am trying the cocoa radiant
- Yes to blueberries facial towelettes - great smell -lemony, did not notice any anti-aging benefits, was afraid to use near eyes, will not repurchase
- Yes to cucumbers facial towelettes - so far, my go to but I am currently testing out a couple others
- Uniq one all in one shampoo balm - great concept but my hair did not like it
- Oscar Blandi volumizing dry shampoo - I have had this for so long! I am not a dry shampoo user, smelled nice, I have others to use, may repurchase
- Sephora bronzer powder in archipel - not empty, it was a product that got tucked into a corner and then got forgotten, but I did hit major pan, time to toss
- Secret invisible solid in spring breeze - I like the solids over other formulas, the scent was okay, will repurchase the same brand different scents
- Pangea Organics - old product past its prime, when I first got it I loved it, I think the change of seasons affected its effectiveness for my skin
- TF shadow insurance - the first eye primer I have ever tried, it is great but I have found others that will work for me at a less cost
- Covergirl clear mascara - keeps the brows in place, my go-to
- Sephora full action mascara - liked that it made my lashes look longer but naturally, dried out a little fast, on the fence with this one
- Ultraflesh (?) mascara - have had it for a long time so maybe it dried out before I got to really experience it for what it really was, not really going to search for it to see if my hypothesis is correct