Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I liked it too! It was the first dry shampoo I've ever tried and I thought it really helped control the oil! I finally started letting my hair go 2-3 days before washing it. It worked best when I sprayed it in the oilier sections right before bed, and I woke up without oily roots! But it did leave pretty obvious white powder in my hair so I had to rub my scalp/roots a fair amount before going out anywhere. So I think I may try the Batiste dry shampoo for Blonde/Light hair... hoping that won't leave the same white powder look!

Plus I have a 20% coupon to use at Ulta so I'll be getting it on sale. Smiley Happy

Yeah, it wasn't perfect but it did work. I also like oscar blandi dry shampoo, but a lot of people don't like the lemony smell, so I don't want to reccomend it and have you yell at me later Smiley Tongue

I like the Oscar Blandi smell Smiley Happy 

Never heard of that brand. Where do you get it? And I'd never yell at you Smiley Happy haha everyone has different preferences, its normal!

Good work! This was a good month for empties!

Yes it was! For some reason it seems to come in waves. I already have more products I've finished since last night!

Forgot to mention I didn't finish using the Age Defy Juice Beauty set (cleanser, serum, and moisturizer). I had such a bad allergic reaction. Swollen eyes and everything! So those had to be tossed without using completely.

Nicely done with the empties!!

Sorry to hear you had such a bad allergic reaction with the Juice products though! Keep some Benadryl handy, girl!

My mom is a nurse so trust me she has me stocked up Smiley Happy thank you!

I love cracking open a bottle/tub/etc.. and seeing so much more! My fav moment was cracking open, what I thought was an empty Verso 8 Eye Serum to reveal a few MONTHS worth of product hiding in there.  http://www.sephora.com/super-eye-serum-P382017?skuId=1561083&icid2=products%20gridSmiley Tongue382017

@Anniehox, how do you crack this one open? i worry about the rigidness of the cylinder - and is the product encased in a bag inside? i'm nearing the end of mine and would LOVE a few more months!!

@curlieq my BF used pliers to crack the top off. You see how there's a little lip at the top? Grab it underneath and use your muscles! And then BOOM a ton more! It IS in a bag inside! I was surprised there wasn't anything in the bottle to help encourage the bag to move up and utilize all the product. I cut the bag about 80% open so I could still flop the top and cap back on to preserve. Good luck & enjoy!

@Anniehox, this is brilliant! thanks!!

and i'm with @Insomniacmuffin, romantic is definitely a man who accepts and assists in all things beauty! what a dude!

@curlieq hahaha! I guess I'll keep him!

@Anniehox 

Ok it might be the early AM talking..

But I think your boyfriend doing that for you was 100x more romantic than flowers or chocolates. And that is saying something, cause I LOVE chocolates.

@Insomniacmuffin hahahaha! that cracked me up! It's def more romantic when he makes my $80 serum last wayyyyyyy longer than it was supposed to!

I love that feeling.  Thank you for opening my eyes to this stuff.  I am about to turn 34, and I might need to grab this!

@Fernleaf, i'm a fan too. maybe more so now that @Anniehox has shown me how to maximize the price!! Smiley Happy

it does tingle though. worth it.

@Fernleaf Verso 8 eye serum is a magic potion that works wonder!! there is a slight tingle, but don't worry about it. The way I look at it is, your muscles hurt when they work out, some potions tingle when they work out! 

Loves

IMG_8263.JPG

Liked

IMG_8264.JPG

Disliked

IMG_8266.JPG

I recently tried the FAB oatmeal mask and loved it too. Smells great and I found it to be very hydrating and it cleared up some bumps I had under my skin from a bad reaction to another product. I'll definitely be purchasing it at some point in the future.

I finished my first candle of the season yesterday and am already lighting another one. B&BW candles and foaming hand soaps are the best!

3 Replies