Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I feel the same way about Silky underwear, its a mess. I love the scent and all but I had it on my black carpets Smiley Sad 

Haha about 80% of my wardrobe is black, so if always have to brush it off my clothes. 

Loves

Liked

Disliked

I love BBW candle in leaves! I'm impressed by the number of candles you used up Smiley Happy

I know!  I always think the same thing whenever I see @dalidyli's empties posts.  It takes me forever to get through a candle.  One day Ill have one to share.

Light em up @kelloua

I've amassed an embarrassing collection over the years but I burn everyday all year round so I don't feel too guilty 😜

Autumn and Leaves are my favorite Fall candles from BBW! I also recently tried out Pumpkin Banana Muffin and it is to die for!!

There are so many fall good ones this year. I'm loving cider lane and and pumpkin Berry struedel for my high ceiling rooms. Autumn has a medium to low throw so I use it in my bedroom and it's wonderful. 

Yum.  Pumpkin Banana Muffin sounds really unique and amazing.

I recently tried the FAB oatmeal mask and loved it too. Smells great and I found it to be very hydrating and it cleared up some bumps I had under my skin from a bad reaction to another product. I'll definitely be purchasing it at some point in the future.

I finished my first candle of the season yesterday and am already lighting another one. B&BW candles and foaming hand soaps are the best!

Yeah that one has been a long time favorite of mine too.  Though did the packaging change?  I have mine in more of a traditional tube vs. the above.  Though that packaging looks way better for getting product out  I always end up having to cut mine open and there is SO much left.

I love cracking open a bottle/tub/etc.. and seeing so much more! My fav moment was cracking open, what I thought was an empty Verso 8 Eye Serum to reveal a few MONTHS worth of product hiding in there.  http://www.sephora.com/super-eye-serum-P382017?skuId=1561083&icid2=products%20gridSmiley Tongue382017

I love that feeling.  Thank you for opening my eyes to this stuff.  I am about to turn 34, and I might need to grab this!

@Fernleaf Verso 8 eye serum is a magic potion that works wonder!! there is a slight tingle, but don't worry about it. The way I look at it is, your muscles hurt when they work out, some potions tingle when they work out! 

@Fernleaf, i'm a fan too. maybe more so now that @Anniehox has shown me how to maximize the price!! Smiley Happy

it does tingle though. worth it.

@Anniehox, how do you crack this one open? i worry about the rigidness of the cylinder - and is the product encased in a bag inside? i'm nearing the end of mine and would LOVE a few more months!!

@curlieq my BF used pliers to crack the top off. You see how there's a little lip at the top? Grab it underneath and use your muscles! And then BOOM a ton more! It IS in a bag inside! I was surprised there wasn't anything in the bottle to help encourage the bag to move up and utilize all the product. I cut the bag about 80% open so I could still flop the top and cap back on to preserve. Good luck & enjoy!

@Anniehox 

Ok it might be the early AM talking..

But I think your boyfriend doing that for you was 100x more romantic than flowers or chocolates. And that is saying something, cause I LOVE chocolates.

@Insomniacmuffin hahahaha! that cracked me up! It's def more romantic when he makes my $80 serum last wayyyyyyy longer than it was supposed to!

@Anniehox, this is brilliant! thanks!!

and i'm with @Insomniacmuffin, romantic is definitely a man who accepts and assists in all things beauty! what a dude!

@curlieq hahaha! I guess I'll keep him!

Finally got through some major foil packets and deluxe samples!

(From Top to bottom, Left to right)

1. Tea Tree Face Mask from the Body Shop
2. Boscia Bright White Mask

3. Fresh Rose Face Mask

4. Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer*

5. Cover Fx Cream Foundation
6. Clinique Turnaround Overnight Moisturizer

7. The Cool Fix*

8. Miracle Skin Transformer: Medium

9. Juice Beauty Age Defy - Cleanser, Serum, Moisturizer

10. Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer - Hated this. Took forever to finish because I kept using my Anastasia Brow Wiz instead.

11. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer*

12. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation: Beige

13. Bare Minerals Multi Wrinkle Repair

14. Various Hourglass Foundation Samples (Illusion, Veil, and Tinted Moisturizers)

1. True Blue Shave Cream - Hated this. Ugh.

2. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion*

3. Bath & Body Works Soap - in Vanilla Berry Sorbet

4. Vita Liberata 2-3 Week Tan Mousse: Medium

5. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub

6. Psssst! Dry Shampoo

Bold indicates everything I would purchase in the future. A star (*) indicates that I have already repurchased or gotten the full size. 

Now the best part: I CAN FINALLY THROW THEM AWAY! YAY! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Forgot to mention I didn't finish using the Age Defy Juice Beauty set (cleanser, serum, and moisturizer). I had such a bad allergic reaction. Swollen eyes and everything! So those had to be tossed without using completely.

Nicely done with the empties!!

Sorry to hear you had such a bad allergic reaction with the Juice products though! Keep some Benadryl handy, girl!

2 Replies