Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I think I'm going to try to keep my August empties, I'm curious to know how much I actually can use in a month!

I'll be keeping mine too.  I am hoping to go through some products before the bonus point days, but a girl can only use so much blush before she looks like a clown.  

Highlighted

LOL!!! I must, I must, I must use up my blush!

I've realized that this is impossible for me oh Well Smiley Very Happy

Yay! hopefully at the end of the month we see a lot more pictures on here!

I already have one empty for next time woohoo Smiley Happy!

I do too! I just finished off a body butter last night from The Body Shop

I love using up stuff! It feels so rewarding lol

I try to use up as much as I can too justify my makeup purchases, but I still buy way more than I use up

I think we all have that problem here :/ lol

I was too lazy to do this all in one post lol so here's the rest. 

Slatkin and Co candles (x2) one in Peach Bellini not sure about the other one... I love these candles nuff said lol. I also love cleaning out the jars and using them for whatever.

Certain Dri AM- may be weird to post this but this is my fav deodorant lol, I'm a sweaty girl and this helps keep me fresh and what not. 

Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner - throwing out, its just running really weirdly.

The Sacred Truth Fresh Face mask Lush- I got way more uses out of this one then  most, I liked it enough to maybe get another one lol.

Korres Body Butter in Guava - So proud of myself lol, this may be the first body lotion I've used up Smiley Happy not repurchasing, so thick and heavy!

The Snowman Philosophy Shower gel - I really like this Smiley Very Happy but I don't like that it has sulfates Smiley Sad 

Josie Maan Argan Oil Hair Serum- this is heavier than just plain argan oil but I think its really sticky didn't like.

YSL Top Secrets Pro Removers - YUCK! So heavily fragranced and made my face sticky :<

Pangea Organics Facial Cleanser Australian Wild plum and willow - I really liked this! More cleaners to go through first though. 

Happy Birthday Beautiful! Philosophy shower gel - see other philosophy shower gel.

Soy Renewal healthysexyhair - I'm finding out I REALLY like hair oils lol, I really liked this one I have a couple more hair oils to use before I decide which one I will buy though. 

pores no more cleaner dr. brandt - bottle of lies! This did nothing for my pores, but its a good cleanser lol.

I heard a lot of good things about the Healthy Sexy hair soy renewal spray so I bought a travel size one on sale at Ulta, but like you I have so many other things to use up that I haven't had a chance to try it yet! Smiley Sad

I have a ton of hair oils but I just decided to use it this month!

I find it really funny that not only do we both still have the happy birthday philosophy shower gel, but we both decided to use it up in the same month Smiley Very Happy

Haha  I was thinking that when I saw your post Smiley Tongue

More empties, yay....

- Lavanilla body butter (cut up the tube before I realized I haven't taken a pic)

- Dr. Brandt retinol serum

- Dr. Brandt retinol day cream

- Murad clarifying mask

- Philosophy lip balm

I was gonna ask if you cut up the tubes thanks for the answer lol. 

I do indeed. I like tubes because it's more sanitary/minimal air exposure, but you'd be surprised by how much you can get after you squeezed everything out from the tube. I always manage to get at least a sample jar's worth (2-3 more use) after I cut them up.

so you finished the dr. brandt? Why I have I not been updated on this?!?! 

@dannyc. Well, I haven't finished the pink day cream yet. I didn't like either of the glow duos. I think they speed up the acne/surfacing on the chin, unless that was just hormone. However, they didn't have any effect on the Big Boss, the bumps on my cheeks. I'm using Skinfood peach sake serum + Koh Gen Do moisturizer at night, and the retinol/shiseido for day. When I'm done with the day cream I'll move on to the other exfoliator/peel options.

I didn't keep any foil sample packets from the first half of the month and didn't use many in the second half, but I've still got a good bunch of empties! 

- Soap and Glory Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths, I stocked up on a pile of these when they were in the sale section. I am not a huge fan though, so I don't think I'll buy more once I'm through the 4 or so packs I still have.

- Alterna Bamboo Anti Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner packets, I have a handful of these samples to use still but I have purchased the full size shampoo already. I'm sure I'll get the conditioner too at some point!

- Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water mini, this is the second mini bottle I've finished and I have a huge super value size bottle too. It smells so good and it's nice and gentle.

- Caudalie Lip Conditioner, from the first Caudalie Favorites kit which I have bought twice now. Great everyday lip balm, I don't think I've EVER finished a tube of lip balm so quickly in my life. Not because this stuff doesn't last well, but because I love it that much!

- Algenist Regenerative Anti Aging Moisturizer SPF 30, I am liking this as my daily SPF moisturizer. I have like 6 more deluxe minis to go through but I'm sure I will actually buy it one day, haha. 

- Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream, from a Canada only promo code, I ordered three of these but my mom stole two. I like it a lot and might buy it if I ever run out of night cream minis to use. 

- Algenist Eye Renewal Balm, I wish I had stocked up on these during the Sweet 15 summer sale! Repurchased even without that awesome discount. 

- Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base, HG repurchased, love it!

- Lancome Genefique Serum, nice enough but I don't think I'd buy it. 

- Cartier Baiser Vole EDT Spray, I love this perfume so much! I will buy the EDT when I run out of my second spray pen and I already own the Eau de Parfum. Thinking about buying the Essence de Parfum too, it has a lovely vanilla note to it which is really interesting. First perfume I've considered buying in three (or even two) formulas. 

- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, HG repurchased and have some backup minis as well from the promo code and trading. 

- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, great to smooth over horrible big looking pores to hide them completely. Repurchased.

- Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express, I must have desperately picked this up somewhere at some point and it's been sitting in my makeup bag forever. Finally tossing it because I don't know how old it is, even though the texture looks quite good still, it's got to be full of bacteria. 

- Lancome Hypnose Drama, I like it and I'm glad I have another one or two in the stash, but not The One.

- Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Mascara, this has a drier formula than I usually prefer. It gives a natural looking lash, no big volume or length here. Dislike.

- Dr Brandt DNA Cream, very strong patchouli scent which came across as lemon floor cleaner scent to my sinus infection ridden nose when I was using it, haha. Feels nice despite the scent but I don't see myself ever buying it. 

- Nivea Creme, travel size container I picked up while in Mexico when desperate. Used it on my elbows mostly, won't buy it again if I can avoid it. 

- Too Faced Primed and Poreless, I got a full size of this in the Traveling Box. I like it but think I'd rather spend my dollars on the Clarins Perfecting Touch when I need to buy another product like this. 

- Bare Minerals Prime Time eyelid primer, got this as a sample at some point. Never finished it and have no desire to. 

- AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Cream, this is my second or third of these and I like all the AP products I've tried a lot. Not sure I can shell out full price for them though. 

- AmorePacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme, I like this one a lot, it's lighter in texture than the Future Response but the sample is almost 1/3 as much product, which makes it even harder to want to spend a million dollars on it ever. 

- Annabelle Eye Liner, a drug store liner I don't think I'll ever bother to finish. Smudgy and transfers to the top of my eyelids if it has any chance to. Bleh.

The Amore Pacific future response cream is amazing...wish it was like 50% cheaper tho, lol. I love every product I try by them

LOVE the AmorePacific Future Response. I got a bunch of these through the 100 pt perk bc I can't bring myself to buy it...which is kind of funny when you think about it bc getting five of them is like spending $500 for a little less than I could get for $195. I've never thought about it like that until just now haha

But that way you get $500 worth of makeup/skincare AND $195 of awesome face cream, right? Smiley Happy So it's not a total waste!

wow good job rikkie! I love the nars primer too Smiley Happy

1 Reply