Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@Mcakes gilt city has 30% off korres vouchers right now 🤑

@Mcakes Maybe a nice Rouge promo code will help you pull that plug? *hoping someone is reading this and will release a good promo soon* 😉

@gonerogue What are those products with the hearts on them?  

That's Korres Rose Oil! I use this every other night when I don't use Luna and Good Genes and I love it! I'll link it down below for you in case you wanted to take a quick peek 😉

https://www.sephora.com/product/wild-rose-vitamin-c-active-brightening-oil-P405289?skuId=1772391&ici...

RE: Empties

August Empties! I know some of these are a little dark and hard to make out.

what didn't you like about the Peter Thomas Roth cleanser...

what didn't you like about the Peter Thomas Roth cleanser? so far I've only used the anti aging orange one and it's decent

Re: RE: Empties

@cindyvonlovely If you open your tubes you can get up to a week of extra uses out of them depending on what they are.   😉 

RE: Re: RE: Empties

@heartsmyface Good tip! I do that sometimes with certain products that I can't get enough of! 💕

Here are my July empties. I'm still trying to work my way through the last of my foil samples but this month has definitely been all about the full size products😁. This new format is making it so hard for me to post photos and add the appropriate text below so I'm just going to post my photos. 

IMG_3537.JPGIMG_0445.JPG

@oceanics Is it weird that I want to see the inside of that empty Hourglass palette? 😂 I don't know anyone who's finished one yet!

@oceanics You finished that hourglass palette?

No, it's not weird at all @Beadshopgirl ! I would definitely take a photo of the inside except I have already thrown out the container after the initial empties photo 😅

RE: Re: Empties

@darkiceis Yes it took me over a year but I did finish that blush palette from Hourglass 😅

Re: RE: Re: Empties

That is sooo impressive @oceanics.  I like that Hourglass blush palette.  It goes with me everywhere i travel.  

I can't believe it's August and I haven't posted empties from May-June!

All of the empties together:

IMG_6107.JPG

Loooves, will definitely repurchase or already have:

IMG_6111.JPG

Meh, not sure:

IMG_6109.JPG

NOPE NOPE NOPE:

IMG_6110.JPG

Bonus here are my NYC/DC empties, because I'm a weirdo:

IMG_5288.JPGIMG_6053.JPG

Last empties post, around April I wasn't really sure about that Benton Snail Mask since I had only used one but now I gotta say I love it for travel! I always breakout after a long flight and having this on my trip helped me prevent breakouts. 

Is it just me or does everything seem to run out at the same time? lol

what did you think of the belif toner?

what did you think of the belif toner?

Spoiler
Loves/likesLoves/likesOkay/mehOkay/mehNahNah

July Empties

July 2017 Empties.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases/staples- Shiseido Facial Cottons, Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel, Fresh Rose Face Mask, Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47, Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, Nugg Revitalizing Face Mask (x2), Nugg Deep Hydration Face Mask (x2), Nugg Deep Cleansing Face Mask, Pixi Glow Tonic, Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

July 2017 Empties 2.jpg

Spoiler
1st Row -Likes (I'd repurchase/purchase full size)- Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Illuminating Body Wash, O.R.G. Oxygen Cleanser, Murad Age Balancing Moisture, Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask, Omorovicza Ultramoor Mud Mask

2nd Row- Just ok / I'm not sure how I feel about the product- PTR Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, FAB Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum, Tata Harper Clarifying Mask, In-gredients Seaweed sheet mask

July 2017 Empties 3.jpg

Spoiler
Dislikes- Murad Essential C Day Moisture, Marc Jacobs Lash Lifter Mascara

Thank you for all of your posts! This thread really inspired me to go through my stash and used everything I have - I focused on samples and foils. I had so many half-used samples that I decided to first use all of them up. It took me from middle of May until now to fill up my empties bag. Next project is to use as much perfume samples as possible.

I love the way this is presented!
1 Reply
testing