Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Thanks.  I'm well thank you:).   I've somehow completely switched my days with my nights, but other than that things are great!  

67 days to go and I'll never sleep again!😭😛

How about you?   Has anything interesting been happening?    

Anonymous Insider

The switching is your preparation for being up with baby hearts soon at night😜

Do you think you will make it to 67? I'm so excited for you @heartsmyface

Im good! Finally getting into a groove after a hectic start to the year but I have some summer travel planned I'm excited about. 

Anonymous Insider

Loves

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

No Thank You

image.jpeg

I was so excited to receive that hair mask in my Sephora Play box. I've wanted to try it for a while. I was watching Bunny do her unboxing video (after I already received mine, but I love her), and she mentioned avocado oil in the ingredients. I really need to do a better job reading ingredients before I try things, because I picture a head full of hives now. Is it odd that I am still tempted to try it?

Anonymous Insider

Step away from the mask @notcreative

There are plenty of good hair masks out there that you won't be reactive to. Hives all over your head sound like pure torture. Not worth it!

Now, you sound like my husband. I think he hid it from me, because he told me not to try it. I actually have a mask I adore, so I will survive without trying it. I still really want to though. 

Anonymous Insider

My favorite has been the macadamia one and I set the reminder in my phone for the ulta sale and my phone was on silent. So pissy I missed it.

That is my favorite, too. I actually went to Ulta to purchase some (even though I have a brand new oversized one), but they did not have my freebie. I left and tried to order online all night, but my account would not stay logged in. I tried on and off for two hours. Every single time I tried to check out, it logged me out. It's for the best, because the $65 size will last me a while anyway, once I open it. 

Hmmmm, perhaps you could try it using it after coating your scalp in coconut oil first as a sorta barrier.  I guess it all depends on how reactive you actually are to avocados.  Itchy irritated scalp sounds terrible though I get the urge to wanna try.  

How'd the foot therapy go?  Is it one of the foot peels that turns youinto a lizard in four days? 

Anonymous Insider

I didn't get much shedding from this one. I  get pedicures often maybe that's why? Not sure. 

Hmmmm, maybe, but some are much more effective than others.   The baby foot ones are still my favourite.  They're around $25 a peel which is on the spendier side, but you actually end up with babyfeet! 

think it was the tony moly ones I tried that I didn't really get results from.  I'm still looking for a cheaper alternative to babyfoot that works just as well, but maybe it doesn't exist.  

Anonymous Insider

baby feet have been the best I've tried as well. 

Loves100_5706.JPGLikes100_5712.JPG Just ok100_5715.JPGReally disliked,not empty but throwing out.100_5705.JPG

I really am curious about those Bite wipes, because they keep ending up in loves lists. 

I didn't like the apple MBD sheet mask but now I'm wondering if it's just because it was the pore tightening one.  It really felt like my face was burning so I removed it after five minutes.  No redness or burning immediately after wearing it so I'm unsure as to whether my skin is just being a sissy or what.  Did you get any tingling or burning with yours? 

No,I did not have any tingling or burning but I have used the apple ones as well with no problems.

Anonymous Insider

What results have you had with the **bleep** mask? My Beauty Diary has some great masks. I love the birds nest, black pearl, and Royal jelly. The white Rose is on my list to try.

I really like the **bleep**+fab mask,it is very soothing and moisturizing and it does seem to plump up my skin.You can wash it off or use it as a sleeping mask at night,it is a gel texture.

Anonymous Insider

Geez I got bleeped for N I P? HaHa

Loves and Holy Grails

20160529_201129.jpg

Likes and alrights

20160529_201218.jpg

No's

20160529_201234.jpg

1 Reply
testing